w0w0mg's (once again) at home detox attempt. NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

So I called my DOC officer. He sent me to prison for two weeks... But he gave me a bed date for inpatient treatment. They also gave me Clonidine and Immodium, which helped me comforfably ride out the withdrawals.

I feel like a new man.
I'll be going to daily NA meetings until I go to treatment on march 15th, hopefully I never put dope in my body again.

God bless.

that's awesome man..
I hate kicking in jail but for some reason, it's not too bad maybe it's physiological? Knowing you're not going to get it or get out anytime soon so it actually makes the withdrawals a little less. It's strange I know but for some reason anytime I'm in a detox or jail I breeze thru withdrawals, I would feel crappy for a couple days then I felt perfectly fine. The only time that I was a true mess was coming off of methadone, I tried 2 at home attempts then finally went to a detox and even detox didn't help all that much. They gave me subutex and it did NOTHING for me. My problem is with detox I always am a flirt which gets me into a lot of trouble. I leave with these girls and go back right to using. it's another vicious cycle

Bruh there was so much dope in the prison. Cats trying to trade me pistols and steroids, blazing joints in the pod... But fuck all that.

Honestly I hate the police, hate COs and the whole system. DOC is "helping" me get into treatment but in reality they are just prosecuting me even further because my request for help gets me signed up for 2 months of inpatient in a lock down facility where they call the police if I try to leave. SMH.

I fight too much in treatment bro. i got kicked out of Detox, Drug Court, and treatment before, for fighting. I need to check my temper or it is gonna kill me...

I went to church last night and bawled my fucking eyes out. Gotta love that pink cloud

Oh I know man,
DOC has more dope than the streets sometimes, it just costs you a good amount of honey buns and soups, lol.
I had to go to DART my last prison sentence which is DOC/Intense Rehab. There were drugs in and out of there too.

I hate the CO's too man, but it's not worth going to the hole or ad-seg for smashing them, you dig?

You're doing good man, if you're still having those rage feelings see a doctor and they may be able to help you with some meds in the mean time.
It might just be mood swings from your brain healing from the drugs. They said I was bi-polar and anti-social because I lash out at authority and get into fights.
What do you expect though? When you have been locked up in and out of jails for years? The system turns you that way because it's survival. You can't look weak in the joint,
or you're going to be somebodies Junebug.

much love to you man, dont give up.