• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Vomit on the MD come up

Also, one more thing, don't drink too much before hand. That'll fuck you up too.

That's kinda far from the cleanest looking crystal. What your MDMA looks like isn't really the best indicator of it's quality.

Rectal administration - have a search through the forum you'll find tons of info.
Damn ok. Gotcha

Seeing as this one resurfaced I'll update. Friend no longer takes MDMA. We tried everything but same results.

He loves MD but because of the puking he gets very anxious and embarrassed, plus he knows that sitting in a toilet for an hour it's just not worth the hassle and I now won't drop until I know he is ok. We both think his body is trying to tell him something. Sure a lot of it is now also psychosomatic too.

He might try a home roll sometime next year but for now he's happy enough just on Ampehtamine.

Suggested plug but it won't work for how we want to consume. Always drop in the club to get the timing right for the main acts etc. He doesn't fancy trying to get some form a syringe in the club then try to shove it up in a dark and dingy portaloo.

Plugging, as inconvenient as you may think it is - totally eliminates nausea.

Not entirely accurate.

Many people have plugged MDA and still get the MDA dry heaves -- it's just part of the disturbance of the sensorium.

In fact, dpending on the dose, plugging can provide such a rushy come-up that it causes nausea and vomiting in people that normally don't yak.

Seeing as this one resurfaced I'll update. Friend no longer takes MDMA. We tried everything but same results.

He loves MD but because of the puking he gets very anxious and embarrassed, plus he knows that sitting in a toilet for an hour it's just not worth the hassle and I now won't drop until I know he is ok. We both think his body is trying to tell him something. Sure a lot of it is now also psychosomatic too.

He might try a home roll sometime next year but for now he's happy enough just on Ampehtamine.

Suggested plug but it won't work for how we want to consume. Always drop in the club to get the timing right for the main acts etc. He doesn't fancy trying to get some form a syringe in the club then try to shove it up in a dark and dingy portaloo.

Crush the powder til its like talc and put it in a capsule, put a tiny bit of lube on/in your bung before you go out. Go to the loo in the club, less than 5 seconds to shove that cap up your ass -- been there done that

In fact, dpending on the dose, plugging can provide such a rushy come-up that it causes nausea and vomiting in people that normally don't yak.

Let the record state I was only talking about moderate/reasonable doses. You're right a large enough dose will make some people spew regardless of the ROA.

Still, a lot less likely when you bypass the entire stomach/digestive tract. At the very least you won't puke up your drugs :D

Let the record state I was only talking about moderate/reasonable doses. You're right a large enough dose will make some people spew regardless of the ROA.

Still, a lot less likely when you bypass the entire stomach/digestive tract. At the very least you won't puke up your drugs :D

It has much more to do with the individual sensitivity of stomach and gut serotonin receptors than ROA.

Plugging and insufflation can help, but personally MDA gives me dry heaves regardless of plugging , insufflation or oral at doses as low as 30 mg -- MDMA not a problem

Zofran, ondansetron.

Removes all substance induced nausea (mdma, 2cb, lsd, shrooms), without altering any of the other effects. I take 8-12 mg 1-1.5 hours before the drugs.

I can not take MDMA or LSD without. I'm super sensitive and throw up constantly if I don't take zofran. It has literally saved me. I have tried every other trick in the book, but this is the only thing that works for me.

you don't need a syringe. you can plug a pill, capsule or crystal.

alasdair

Lots of help here but suddenly it's turned into me plugging stuff rather than my mate. Thanks for the Zofran shout. I thought that was the god guy out of dude where's my car? Clearly I have no idea what that is but definitely worth a look see for my friend.

Friend - I've suggested a home roll as it would be my first ever on MD bar an abort / unplanned, enjoyable ish with the dog and cat but lacking all the empathy and meeting new people etc.

I'm dropping Friday but I'm really not sure going out and doing it will add to my night, considering I've no complaints plus it's the first one with the SO for a looooong time and I'm not sure she'd be up for my stinky fingers?

Zofran, ondansetron.

Removes all substance induced nausea (mdma, 2cb, lsd, shrooms), without altering any of the other effects. I take 8-12 mg 1-1.5 hours before the drugs.

I can not take MDMA or LSD without. I'm super sensitive and throw up constantly if I don't take zofran. It has literally saved me. I have tried every other trick in the book, but this is the only thing that works for me.

Makes perfect sense it is a

serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonist

Recently I have been experiencing more nausea on the mdma comeup, and more often than not now by the time the peak rolls around I have to throw up. Because I throw up quite some time after taking the mdma, the drug is already absorbed so I feel a fantastic peak still. I have however, made the mistake of taking more after I throw up because I was worried that I had not fully absorbed the m. 550mg in total were consumed, and not surprisingly, I threw up right after the re dose. Keep your doses reasonable, and moderate the frequency of use and it should prove to be a pretty gentle drug on the body; that is if you regulate and do not overuse even the slightest bit. In my case; I have abused in the recent past (I have used MDMA 5 times in the last month or so), and every time I dropped after that first time, the adverse physical symptoms while I was on the mdma and the effects of the comedown were almost exponentially worsened every time. Seems a little odd that your friend gets intense nausea from a threshold dose; but is frequency a factor?

Recently I have been experiencing more nausea on the mdma comeup, and more often than not now by the time the peak rolls around I have to throw up. Because I throw up quite some time after taking the mdma, the drug is already absorbed so I feel a fantastic peak still. I have however, made the mistake of taking more after I throw up because I was worried that I had not fully absorbed the m. 550mg in total were consumed, and not surprisingly, I threw up right after the re dose. Keep your doses reasonable, and moderate the frequency of use and it should prove to be a pretty gentle drug on the body; that is if you regulate and do not overuse even the slightest bit. In my case; I have abused in the recent past (I have used MDMA 5 times in the last month or so), and every time I dropped after that first time, the adverse physical symptoms while I was on the mdma and the effects of the comedown were almost exponentially worsened every time. Seems a little odd that your friend gets intense nausea from a threshold dose; but is frequency a factor?

Frequency was every 2 - 3 months (more like 3). Not because we believe any of the 3 month rule crap just that's what it is. Firm believer in familiarity breeds contempt / becomes the norm so of course you'll lose magic. Plus life doesn't allow for 1 time a month or week! Maybe if I won the lottery.......