• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Vomit on the MD come up

Itsgoneundertheboa

Bluelighter
MD tested always and it's good. I have a friend who is low tolerance but loves his MD. it's the same every time. Drop enter club and within an hour he is in the toilet needing to puke and he describes it as on a massive rush of fear and euphoria. Soon as hes called down the toilet he is bouncing until the next drop where it's a repeat. But it kinda makes it difficult as invariably I'm worried for him, he disappears I'm coming strong and then it's a mad rush around to make sure he is cool and safe. So any ideas on how he can avoid and still enjoy his MD? Plugging isn't practical. He already takes generally a threshold dose of around 60 - 80 barely he will take more than one medium pill 120 - 150 over a night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never vomited after ingesting md but some of my friends vomit during a strong come up. Some peoples stomachs can handle more than others.

You could try a smaller dose or cut yer dose in half, taking one half than second half 30-60mins later for a smoother more gradual come up.

I usually dose on a empty stomach but for some that may be harsher on stomach so also maybe try having a light meal or snack 2-3 hours before dosing. Some people even eat within 1 hour of dosing but i cant because i always like to roll as hard as possible. I know there are also supplements to help subside vomiting or some people smoke weed to help as well.

I have never vomited after ingesting md but some of my friends vomit during a strong come up. Some peoples stomachs can handle more than others.

You could try a smaller dose or cut yer dose in half, taking one half than second half 30-60mins later for a smoother more gradual come up.

I usually dose on a empty stomach but for some that may be harsher on stomach so also maybe try having a light meal or snack 2-3 hours before dosing. Some people even eat within 1 hour of dosing but i cant because i always like to roll as hard as possible. I know there are also supplements to help subside vomiting or some people smoke weed to help as well.

Totally agree you sound like my level? just fustrating for my mate as really he'd like to go harder but worries that If he increased dose he'd be A and E bound. Smoking weed we have tried and no difference. If we cut dose below threshold then the experience tends to set as a much lower overall experience and if he takes any secondary dose he always throws again. I always drop full and like you and my mate love the RUSH hour just his involves puke and he and tbh me wouldn't want to try a full on for fear of the results. By end of night he is chatting away and I'm the wreckage so I guess we make the perfect partners. Just would love to give him some solution to avoid his awkward hour after drop.

Not sure on how much liquids he's ingesting waiting for the pill but it's something to look out for. The only times I yaked rolling is from drinking to much water before the peak.

Not sure on how much liquids he's ingesting waiting for the pill but it's something to look out for. The only times I yaked rolling is from drinking to much water before the peak.
Thats sensible considering even a sober stomach doesnt do well with too much liquid in short time, especially too cold of liquids.

He could try splitting his doses. Perhaps when he does 50/50, 15-25 minutes, apart his stomach will be able to handle it? I've never really have problems with my stomach, but I've got a mate who has that a lot and he says that if he eats something light an hour before, he's less likely to puke. This could turn out to be the opposite for your mate though. Couldn't hurt to try in any case :D

I've met a few people that vomit or dry heave on the come up, usually right before they start rolling. Tell him to try eating a couple Tums with his molly, it's always worked for my friends.

Tell him to lower the dose! You already say he has a low tolerance so I assume cutting down on the amount hes taking will help.

It happens though, I'm sure we've all been in that situation with the first couple of times rolling! Stay safe

My wife has the same problem
A few years ago we tried taking a couple of Tums or Rolaids about 20 minutes before we drop. Works for her !

Yeh we tried as above in my original post. He seems to activate a roll at 50 - 60 mg but with pill variances and purity its sometimes tough to tell exactly what he takes but always any new pill after full reagent he starts as quarter, which is never enough to get things to breakthrough and when he has vomitted his peak is always enough to keep him dancing but he never rolls hard.

One pint of beer is about the max we would ever consume either before or during. We are firm believers that the 2 don't mix and it ruins the effects.

Tell him to lower the dose! You already say he has a low tolerance so I assume cutting down on the amount hes taking will help.

It happens though, I'm sure we've all been in that situation with the first couple of times rolling! Stay safe

Safety first, firm firm believer in that we never ever consume without full reagent tests. We don't ever buy in a venue and consume. We always start with a quarter 2 months before we plan to go out to check strength, usually I drop first wait 1 hr 30 then he follows. We are pretty much doing everything we can to limit risk as much as it is possible.

I can't give a 100% scientific breakdown but here goes. People with sensitive stomachs are probably more apt to throw-up during the come-up induced by MDMA. When I dose orally I sometimes get acid-reflux which taste like MDMA and stomach acids which is completely gnarly.

I imagine this occurs in some people because MDMA acts as a non-selective agonist for the 5HT2b receptor. Partial distribution of 5HT2b is via the GI Tract. So it makes sense in my head that this is why one could experience stomach-sensitivity issues. I don't think it would matter how high or low you dose if you already have a sensitive stomach.

I find the experience very euphoric myself as long as I don't vomit straight stomach acid. I always feel very refreshed. Just gotta keep in mind that those acids will corrode enamel on teeth.

I threw up violently my first time ever on mdma and I never did after. Eat 3-6 hours before, and sip water and orange juice between 30 minutes to an hour after taking. Try a lower dose and longer breaks inbetween points. Don't eat after taking it. I get nauseus. Also try light cardio for 10-20 minutes before and after taking it.