Ladies, do you like unsolicited dick pics

• Yes

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • I’m gay

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
I love a pussy pic from a lady if we're hitting it off or together or whatever. If I can see her asshole too I'll probs cum in my boxers. In fact, I like to see both holes.

I seriousness though the term of importance here is "unsolicited". I've had random pussy pictures from obvious scam accounts on various platforms and of course they are nice to look at but I didn't ask for it and it doesn't feel right (it's a scam anyway). Women have to put up with enough unwanted attention as it is. Send her one if she asks or ask if she'd like one, or maybe you have some kind of kinky agreement where you exchange pics (HMU ladies) but otherwise, it's out of order.

I love pussy, especially if I know and love the human attached to that pussy. I have no interest in pussy pictures. What I find sexy about sex is not the genitals - especially not a disembodied genital. Frankly, I find sexy underwear or outfits hotter than complete nudity.

Just my $.02

Last edited:
I'm a gay man and I love dick pics, but I notice that almost every single unsolicited dick pic I've received has been from an ugly AF dirtbag who has literally no chance of ever getting with me, and his dick pic is as ugly AF as he is.

I'm sure women, like men, like dick pics from attractive guys who have properly courted them first or at least had an entry level conversation to establish that sex is on the table.

But those aren't the kind of men sending unsolicited ones.

Also, I gotta say, close ups of dicks don't do a lot for me. I mean sure... I can tell if it's a nice dick or not... but I'd much rather see the rest of their body along with it, or their face if they're feeling bold. Dicks floating in space are kind of whatever. If you don't have other attractive features then your dick won't save you lol.

The OP article woman's approach of sending men vag pics isn't going to work. They'll just think she's a total slut which is exactly what the unsolicited dirt bag dick pic guys want.

Man... this is reminding me of what a dumpster fire the the apps are.

On a side note, I figured it would be like 80-90% of dudes enjoying pussy pics, not 100%, damn

Well, she sent a picture to 40 and 37 responded. That's 93%. Of those, they were all her Bumble matches, i.e. they had already expressed some kind of interest in dating her. Of those that responded, at least one featured example says:

"Zoom out. I want to see all of you."

He's trying not to ruin this conversation, but that wasn't what he was looking for.

Anyway, the response rate is much higher than would be expected in the reverse situation. But so the story goes, it's hard to get any matches/interest for a lot of men, so they're probably going to play the ball as it lies.