L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Very serious penetration problem

laurenbacall96

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, my problem is probably not exactly typical but I wanted to hear extra advice before visiting a doctor..so I'm 20 years old and I've been sexually active for 9 months now-my current bf is my one and only and I definitely intend on keeping it that way.Ofc since I was a virgin the first few times were not exactly pleasurable which is understandable and besides that, I have always been sensitive to any sort of pain or discomofort. However.. 9 months down the road we still have serious problems with penetration , it almost always takes us 5 minutes for him to go inside of me and he says that my vaginal muscles are almost always tight and not relaxed, and that I tend to firm my hips even more .. and I almost always experience some kind of discomfort ,not always pain but sometimes there is too . Because of that the sex doesnt always work out and we haven't been able to try new positions- like even one of the most common ones - doggy style , because in some positions I just cannot seem to let him go inside of me and it ends up causing pain to us both.. I have read a lot about vaginismus and we have tried to do it slower, to let him stick his finger inside first etc and still we have not overcome the problem.. luckily I do not have any kind of trauma or smth that would keep me being so tight all the time , there is no psychological or subconsious reason so I dont know,maybe the problem is just physical , but at the same time when the sex does work out it is pretty great and I am often able to come.. so I would be grateful for any advice you might have to offer cause this thing is putting a big cloud over my sexual life and my self esteem.

It definitely sounds like it could be vaginismus. It's more common than you might think - a lot of women sadly think sex is supposed to hurt (less so these days but in times past, def) so just accept it as normal or that there's nothing they can do about it. Which isn't true at all. Speak to a doctor and good luck, you can get past this.

Do you guys put a lot of effort into foreplay before he tries to penetrate you? Do you have the same problem when you are alone and using a sex toy?

Yes,we always have a foreplay and he almost always goes down on me before sex cause we both enjoy it ..and the weirdest thing is that I cant seem to relax and open up entirely despite the fact that we make sure I am really wet before

Do you have a past of any trauma sexually? I have read stories where women who were molested when they were children have problems similar to these because of anxiety. They can't relax and sex is never really pleasurable for them because of bad memories. I am sorry if that is a bit much to ask, but it could be something psychological as well.

go to the doctor. also is his dick huge?

The second part of this is relevant. Is his dick huge? (If not, no worries, continue reading).

It may just take time. AND your contraction of your vaginal muscles, once you get that under control, will make you super-hot in bed. A lot of women don't appreciate what a positive this can be.

For the meantime...take your time. Even more foreplay than you already do. It will be ok. Promise.

Thanks everyone for the kind and fast responses. No, I havent experienced any sexual trauma, I haven't been molested or anything like that , in my family sex education is not something that is a taboo ( i have read about girls with vaginismus who have grown up in very strict and conservative families for example) and my attitude is positive, that sex is something that should be fun and nice. And yes, his member is huge , but huge in a normal way , I think. Sometimes I think the discomfort I am experiencing may have smth to do with the fact that I subconsiously think of my paintful first few times and make connection to these penetrations in my mind ( even though he was so much gentle and understanding,it still hurt a lot ) , I cant think of other psychological reason.

big dicks are harder to get in, need more patience.

vaginismus is possibility

try shoving a dildo in there on your own to see how that works out- one that is much smaller than this dude of yours

Huge dick problems....jesus use lube. Lots of lube man.you need to be turned on completely.or your vag wont perform normally.on a scale of horny you need to be at like a cat in heat level...simple enough .try getting one orgasm out of the way before penetration

You don't have to have penetration if you don't want to. If it hurts wait till you are really really dripping wet before you try it, or do 69 or get him to rub your clit till you cum instead. If guys rush it too much you get anxious and go into self-defense mode, and your vag tightens up, if you feel relaxed and have been teased till you're begging for it, it will be open enough to take a big cock, if you want to take a cock that is. When I was with my ex-girlfriend, we never did penetration or used dildos or anything, just our mouths and hands, and zero complaints lol. Total ecstacy.

Did you know that your clitoris is responsibe for womens sexual enjoyment not the vagina? The clitoris is the female equivalent of a penis, the vagina is some thing you'd never even seen or had anything to do with until you got your period and had to find where the fuck the hole was so you could try to put a tampon in it, but we been rubbing our clit or "pinky" as I used to call it before I knew what it was called since we were in primary/elementary school. Trust you, not men, they like penetration all the time coz its best for them but its not the best for us. http://www.medicaldaily.com/female-...about-clitoris-will-make-your-jaw-drop-302630

Last edited:
"Why Do We Keep Having PIV??
PIV (penis in vagina) intercourse is considered to be the definition of “normal” sex by doctors, psychologists, TV, and most men. But should putting the penis in the vagina be considered the only way to have sex, or even a normal way?
Let’s examine some myths:
*Having PIV is the only way to get pregnant. Not true. Sperm can swim up the vagina from the outside. Pregnancy is often caused this way.
*PIV is the most enjoyable type of sex. This is bullshit. It is enjoyable for most men, not most women. Everyone’s different, but most women like having their clitoris stimulated instead. The vagina has no nerves inside, so the pleasure a woman feels during PIV usually comes from stimulating the clitoris, too. Why not stimulate the clitoris with the penis? Both partners get pleasure. Most women do not enjoy PIV as much as clitoral stimulation; some hate PIV. Saying “PIV is pleasurable” is very opinionated, like saying “ice cream tastes good”, or “red is the best color”.
*The vagina is a hole, it’s meant to be penetrated. Nostrils and ears are holes. Should they be penetrated as well? How about the anus? Belly button? Throat? Urethra? Some holes are not meant to be penetrated. Sadly, many men view a woman as a hole-filled object to stick things into.
*The vagina can spit out babies, so it can take objects inside it as well. No. Just because a hole on the body can spit an object out doesn’t mean it is meant to take objects inside of it. You can poop; does that mean anal sex is normal or enjoyable? You can spit; does that mean deep throating is enjoyable? What about using an open wound? That’s a hole, too. Some holes on the body are not meant to be filled with objects.
*PIV is the most common form of sex in movies, books, history, TV, and our society, so it’s the most normal one. Just because something is common or has always existed in history doesn’t make it good or normal. Being racist was common a few hundred years ago. Does that make being racist right or normal? Men are in charge of most of the media, including the movie, book, and music industries. Their opinions are more represented. Men usually enjoy PIV much more than women, who sometimes hate it. PIV is portrayed as the main way to have sex in books and movies because men enjoy it. Women’s enjoyment is either ignored, or movies show a higher percentage of women liking PIV than do in real life.
*Most women have PIV, and they don’t complain, so they must enjoy it. How do you know you really enjoy something if society and the media- movies, books, and TV- are constantly trying to make you like it? Some women fool themselves into thinking they like PIV because friends, the TV, doctors, psychologists, and of course, husbands, make them think there’s something wrong with them physically or psychologically if they don’t. Does this mean women like PIV? If they need to drastically change their attitude or body to like it, they obviously don’t really like it!
*The penis is shaped like a long stick because it’s meant to go inside the vagina. The fist is shaped like a long stick. Is the fist meant to go down the throat? Is the penis supposed to go up the anus? The fist up the vagina? Not all penises are big and long. Some barely poke out at all. Some are smaller than the average labia and clitoris (there are many big labia and clitorises, like there are small penises). There are different sizes and shapes among both male and female genitals. The idea that penises need to be big is socially constructed. Boys who have penises society considers too small are taken to the doctor to help it grow. Women with big clitorises and labia might get surgery to “fix” the “problem”. Girls are told to sit with their legs together, which causes the genitals to be squeezed smaller. Boys are told to touch and pay attention to their penises, and this attention and physical contact helps them grow more than they would otherwise. Society considers big penises and small clitorises/tight vaginas ideal, but this spells out certain disaster for boys and girls who practice PIV- bigness crossed with tightness leads to pain for the female!
*If you don’t like PIV, you’re prude, repressed, or anti-sex. PIV is not the only way to have sex, and should not even be considered the normal sexual act, so you are not anti-sex if you don’t like it. You may like other activities, like having your clitoris kissed or stroked, or touched with the penis, or rubbing up against your partner. Not liking sex AT ALL isn’t a bad thing, either. Not everyone likes sex just as not everyone likes chocolate, sushi, classical music. Calling women who don’t like PIV (or other sex acts) prude is a tactic men use to trick you into sex or PIV.
What do I do if my boyfriend/husband wants to have PIV and I don’t want to? What if he pressures me into having it?
Just Say No! If you don’t want to do something, you don’t have to do it, or feel bad about refusing to do it. If he pressures you into it, he is being a pest and needs to be told to stop. If he accuses you of not loving him or else you’d give him PIV, he’s wrong. Not wanting to do things you aren’t comfortable with doesn’t mean you don’t love him. If he loved you, he wouldn’t try to guilt you into having PIV (or any other type of sex).
My husband/boyfriend/partner and I started having PIV and I asked him to stop and he didn’t. Is this wrong?
If he kept going once you told him to stop, it’s rape, pure and simple. “Wait, I’m almost finished” is not acceptable. If you are being hurt now, or want to stop now, he needs to stop now. If he waits a bit until he’s “finished” once you’ve said to stop, it means he thinks his enjoyment is more important than your safety. That’s rape. You need to send him to a counselor, report him, or end the relationship. It’s that serious.
Some men say once they start they can’t stop because it’s a “natural urge”. If that’s true, how come when parents are in bed and their child walks in, they always stop? Or when they are in bed and the phone rings? Or if a stranger enters the house? Men always stop then. If a child entering the room, a phone ringing, or a stranger breaking in are enough to get him to stop this “natural urge”, you asking to stop should be just as important.
Can I still have PIV if I want to?
Of course! It’s a free country. Not all women hate PIV; some don’t mind it; some even enjoy it. Most women who enjoy it enjoy clitoris stimulation more. But everyone’s an individual and we all get pleasure in different ways. Some people get an orgasm from being kissed on the ear; others get one from being penetrated; some like being cut with objects. That’s their right, and they should feel free to do what they enjoy.
Pleasure isn’t the only important thing: we need to know PIV carries risks other sexual practices are less likely to. PIV is more likely to cause pregnancy than other acts, like oral sex. It can lead to higher rates of cervical cancer or disease in women, since they are the ones receiving fluids.
You should certainly feel free to have PIV if you want. It’s your right to choose from a variety of sexual acts. The important thing is that you understand the risks some acts carry, just as you should understand the risks of riding a bike or driving a car or drinking alcohol.
Why do I feel weird for not liking PIV?
You may feel weird because society tells you it’s normal to enjoy it. Movies and songs only use the word “sex” to refer to PIV, as if clitoral stimulation or other acts don’t count as “real” sex. Sex practices women like are called “foreplay”, as if they aren’t as important.
Many women use tons of lubricant or even take medicine to make PIV enjoyable or less painful (some girls actually get pain from PIV). If women get pain from PIV they might be labeled “too tight” and urged to visit doctors so they can get “fixed”. They get diagnosed with made-up conditions like “vaginismus”, even though women’s vaginas may not be designed to be penetrated. Psychologists ask women who hate PIV if they were sexually abused as children or have diseases making PIV difficult. It’s not about helping women be safe and happy; it’s about taking a “broken” woman who doesn’t enjoy PIV and “fixing” her for her husband or boyfriend.
Doctor assume PIV is normal and anyone who can’t do it or doesn’t enjoy it needs to be fixed. This is proof of the bias in our society, a bias in favor of men and their enjoyment, and against women and their right not to be harmed.
What about his enjoyment?
What about it? You have no obligation to perform uncomfortable or painful acts to give someone else pleasure, especially sexual ones. He can stimulate his penis by rubbing against your clitoris or other places. (Since semen outside the vagina can cause pregnancy, use protection). Losing enjoyment doesn’t feel as bad as having pain, so it’s better he loses enjoyment than you be hurt. If PIV doesn’t hurt but isn’t enjoyable either, you still shouldn’t be pressured into doing it. In fact, even if you enjoy it you shouldn’t be obligated to do it. It is wrong for your boyfriend/husband to expect you to please him. You don’t use other people for pleasure. It’s wrong and evil.
But doesn’t PIV give him more pleasure than just rubbing?
So? You’re still not under obligation to please another person by doing something you don’t want to do. What if choking him gave him more pleasure than PIV? Are you obligated to choke him? What if choking him while he uses drugs give him even more pleasure than just choking him? Should you buy him drugs, too? What if kicking people gives him pleasure because he’s a sadist- should you let him kick you in the stomach? No.
If PIV is not enjoyable to a large number of women, why do so many lesbians use dildos or other types of fake penises?
Lots of lesbians do not use such things. Dildos and penis-shaped objects were invented because society likes to think women need males to be sexually happy. Many lesbians have discovered the magic of the clitoris instead. Some lesbians who buy dildos do it because they are fooled, like heterosexuals, into thinking penetration is the most pleasurable thing for a woman. Of course, some lesbians, like some heterosexuals, do like being penetrated. But it’s very rude for society to assume all of them like it, or to assume that a woman needs a man or a man-shaped object to be happy.
My partner didn’t pressure me into having PIV, I chose to myself. But I felt uncomfortable afterward. Why?
It may be because you didn’t really want to after all. Society can coerce you, like a sexual predator, into sexual acts. Society often acts like a rapist. It tells women they must have PIV, or else. Often, a girl thinks she’s choosing PIV, but it turns out she’s been pushed into it by society teaching her it’s normal, and it feels like she was raped. She was raped by society, if not her boyfriend.
If the PIV was painful, you may also be angry at the idea that men are capable of hurting women sexually, but not the other way around. It feels like crap- like nature made you inferior because you are hurt-able and not him. But suppose you slammed your clitoris and labia up against his testicles…wouldn’t that hurt him? It’s not true, then, that women can’t hurt men sexually. But society would never call such an act “normal sex” because the male would be getting injured. Yet they call PIV “normal sex”, even though it injures females. And since PIV is not necessary for pregnancy, the reproductive argument for calling PIV “normal” is a total joke too.
But isn’t PIV the natural way to have sex? Isn’t it instinctive or something?
No. Not all animals have PIV, and not all humans do. In societies or eras in which sex is not discussed, young men don’t even know how to have PIV- they have to be taught to put their penises in women’s vaginas. If it were a natural instinct why would they need to be taught to do it? Some men say it’s natural to fool women into thinking it’s something they’re supposed to do, or make excuses after they rape someone.
It feels weird not having PIV. It’s like we didn’t go “all the way” or something.
This feeling is due to cultural conditioning- society pushes you to think PIV is “real” sex. PIV is just one type of sex. If society considered anal sex “real” sex, or sex in which one partner chokes the other, or sex where the penis tore through the cervix into the uterus, you might have had similar feelings about those acts. You don’t need to have PIV to say you’ve “had sex.” If you enjoy PIV, go ahead and have it, but learn about the bad consequences, and make sure your desire to do it wasn’t influenced by other people or the media. It’s good to add a variety of sexual acts to your pool of choices, as long as you make sure you are being true to your own heart and not doing anything you’re uncomfortable with.
Please share this pamphlet with other girls and don’t be afraid to discuss PIV with friends, if they don’t mind discussing such matters. More women need to hear these things, especially since many think they’re the only ones who don’t like PIV. Men have no right to use your body for sex- PIV or other acts- and you need to know how to refuse.
PIV carries dangers, including pregnancy, risk of cervical cancer, pain, tearing, dryness, soreness, and psychological feelings of being invaded (especially if the male is the active partner). You are free to have it, but you should always understand the risks first, that society often covers up.
Don’t let pressures from society, the media, and from boyfriends influence your decision, and make sure to think the choice to have PIV over.
You own your body, not others!"

I kinda agree with the message but that last post was blatantly biased and had not-so-subtle tones of misandry. Comparing penetrating the vagina to penetrating the ears or nose? Seriously?? And yes, the vast majority of animals, mammals espscially, rely on penetrative sex for reproduction. vagina doesn't have nerves? Really? Good luck telling that to a lady giving birth Sure compared to the clit it's basically negligible, but plenty of girls absolutely love penetration. Im sure there are girls out there who hate it and are forced by guys to do it, but I doubt that's the majority. Not to mention they are not mutually exclusive. My gfs (past and present) and I have loved the whole "penetration while I flick the bean" kind of deal.

Yes I agree every person should find whats most enjoyable to them and go for that. And I agree many girls get nothing from "PIV" (lol wtf seriously never heard that acronym sounds like elementary school) but again I would be blown away if that were even close to the majority, and I bet you'll have a hard time finding GOOD peer-reeiviewed shit to back any of that up. Also please show me some statistics on impregnation without any sort of penetration. If you think that chances of getting preganation from cum OTUSIDE the vagina&labia making its way in are anything but abysmal you're fooling yourself.

Just overall that wall of text was very subjective while trying to pretend to be objective, just kinda bugged me. Also the whole "poor womyn being forced by strong patriarch cis white male to do everything he wants" kind of discredits women. Yes people are manipulated and yeah it's horrible, but to say that women have no strength to disagree with (someone who happens to be) a man... sounds sexist. People need to voice their desires and boundaries in every relationship. If you don't communicate, how is anyone to know? Women absolutely have the strength to leave abusive/neglectful relationships just as much as men. Ive been abused and neglected seriously in some relationships, it took all my strength to recover, so I'm not saying its easy just women as are capable as men. To tell them their only choice is to be victims is going back decades.

If OP has pain during penetrative sex, I am very sorry to hear that. Tell this to your BF and work out things that are fun for the both of you without it. I'd be bummed if I were in this situation for a minute, but if I heard "let's try this, this, and this instead" my world would brighten up pretty quick. As long as both libidos are satisfied all is well.

Last edited:
^not to mention, Libby, aren't you the one obsessed with the murderer in prison posting about how horny his violence makes you? Seems to go completely against that last post. Not to mention, I may have misinterpret, but aren't you trans? You said you were raised as the wrong gender. If so, I don't think you probably have a great idea of how a fully functioning vagina works. I am sorry you don't if that is true, that must really suck and I wish you could exist as you wish. I can only imagine the torture I would feel if i was born without a dick and raised as a girl, so I wish you best of luck with enjoying sex comfortably. But it seems that you may not be the best resource on how penetrative sex feels for a CIS woman. I hope I'm not poking a sore spot, but that just makes sense to me.

no need for that troll

Last edited by a moderator:
hey lets stop arguing, please.

there is no need for aggression and at the same time poking at people to make them angry is also not needed.

Seriously he is just being a dick making up bullshit like "misandry" and saying I was born with a penis or some shit.

Like how am I catching transphobia when I'm not even trans? And there is no such thing as misandry, that's like saying the world is racist against white people, its ridiculous. Hes just being a punk. Kick him.

Libby is definitely a woman from what I can tell from those pictures I was bombed with this morning from her other thread. She fucks around and trolls a lot though.