Mella & Mike - You cats are going, no if's, and's or but's about it
------------------
AIM: TopRocka311
"Don't give up your independence
Unless it feels so right
Nothing good comes easily
Sometimes you gotta fight" - 311

smile.gif
Hell yeah kiddo! Cumberland....ha...this place need a party of its own to shake shit up!
~ReD
and jamal its not that ur a piece of shit, its just I don't you ta start thinkin your THE man.:p
[This message has been edited by Ms.ReD (edited 03 December 2001).]

yeah ill be here.look for me tearin it up in the jungle room.im the one with skills.ill be rickin grey ufo's,black turtleneck and a black hat with graff on it.and ill prolly have on an ecko bag.come say whatup. q
wink.gif

and what this shit about reprazentin cumberland?!this town is so damn lame yo.i am truely ashamed to live here.ms.red-----
--> are you from cumberland?

Well, it's 5:30 in the friggin AM on Monday and I am sitting here bored outta my mind at work. Had to come in early due to some dickhead calling in sick. As far as flyers go, Connell, we still do have a shitload of website/duplication flyers. We'll just get rid of those.
------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com

Cumberland.. isn't that the hometown of the world reknowned Cumberland Farms?
wink.gif

------------------
Unless it feels so right

ummhummmmm Cucumberland sucks...i moved here a few months back...but like ProvJungleKid said REPREzENT.....
(how the hell are there 3 bluelighters from this place...the world will never know...)

wait a minute...mell thinks that she's might NOT go?? i think you need to stop and reevaluate that thought...you're going. no ifs ands or buts about it. okay? i'd pick you up and christina and jet also if i could, but....
frown.gif

love,
k

mella, does the T go to wocester(sp?) if it does go there and well pick u up, if not take it to south attleboro and ill come get ya

aww such a nice guy you are kev! damn i love these boys who form such a true bluelight connection ;P
love,
kristin

ok i've never been to the asylum before or springfield. whats the best way to get there from boston driving?

ummmm, just another thought....i should prolly get tix in advance for this no? would it be a pain in the ass getting them at the door? ive never been to this place

ryglow, id prolly hit up the mass pike, when you get into springfield i have no idea from there, give the place a call, they can give ya directions

Hi,
I'll be there, probably hiding in my usual spot near the speakers by the coat check. Come say hi.
Pat

Kev, definitely get tix in advance.. otherwise you're likely to be waiting out in the cold for a few hours in line to get in. With a ticket you're able to pop right to the beginning of the line, or go to a special, shorter ticket line if they have it going. I've yet to go to an Asylum party that sells out, but have waited in some GOD AWFUL lines.. so yeah, buy your tix in advance if ya can
smile.gif

------------------
Unless it feels so right

DIRECTIONS TO THE ASYLUM
FROM VERMONT, WESTERN MASS, ETC. :
- Take 91 South to Exit 7
- Go Left off the ramp toward Downtown Springfield
- Go Straight through two sets of lights
- At the 3rd light make a left onto Main St.
- Go up 3 blocks and "The Asylum" is on the corner of Main and Worthington streets
FROM CT, NYC, PA, NJ, ETC. :
- Take 95 North to Exit 48 in CT, which is 91 North
- Take 91 North to Springfield, MA and get off on Exit 6
- Go straight through the light at the bottom of the ramp
- Bear right so that you don't get back on the highway
- Make your next possible right
- At the next light go Left onto Main St.
- Go 3 blocks and "The Asylum" will be on the left at the corner of Main and Worthington streets
FROM PROV, RI :
- Take Rt. 146 North to 90 West (Mass Pike)
- Take 90 West to Exit 6, which is I-291 West
- Take I-291 West for 4 miles and it will merge with 91 South
- Follow 91 South to Exit 7
- Go up 3 blocks and "The Asylum" is on the corner of Main and Worthington streets
FROM BOSTON, WORCESTER, ETC. :
- Take 90 West (Mass Pike) to Exit 6, which is I-291 West
- Take I-291 West to 91 South
FROM MAINE, NH, ETC :
- Take 95 South to 495 South
- Take 495 South to 290 West
- Take 290 West to 90 West (Mass Pike)
- Take 90 West to Exit 6, which is I-291 West
- Take I-291 West to 91 South
DIRECTIONS FROM UPSTATE NY :
- Take 87 North or 87 South to get to 90 East (Mass Pike)
- Take 90 East to Exit 4, This will put you on Rt. 5 South
- Go 5 miles until you get to the 147 West Exit (Exit sign says, "West Springfield/Agawam")
- Go around the Rotary and over the bridge into Springfield, MA
- Go through 2 lights and at the 3rd make a left on to Main St.
- Go up 3 blocks "The Asylum" is on the left, the Corner of Worthington and Main streets
------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com

well i don't know any of you people but i do love meeting new and cool people. so if you see a guy glowsticking with green glowsticks in a style you have never seen before, thats probably me so come say hi. i haven't seen anyone with my style yet around these parts...
smile.gif