ver2: Happy Holidays - December 8th - The Asylum, Springfield, MA

^^^^^
I knew I'd disappoint you.
frown.gif

I'm gunna try my best hun, i promise!

Yea, I'll be rocking my Santa hat too. Damn, I bet mad peoples are going to be rocking Santa hats. Whatever.
------------------
"You could take me away from the scene, but you can't take the scene out of me.... well, at least the good parties!!"

Damn, this post is making me feel bad. Shawn, I'll see what I can do for you. But if I can come thru for you, you better add me to your Christmas list. =P
What time is the match starting? Watch this shit be all talk
wink.gif

Oh yeah, Connell and Mr Matt from Volume will be vending, go buy shit. heheh. If you happen to be in the match and buy things, i won't hurt you as bad. kidding. I am going to this party for the HOUSE and the DNB. Nothing more. except for the Hell in the Jungle Room Match
wink.gif

------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com
[This message has been edited by MrJaMaL (edited 30 November 2001).]

Waddup everyone!
'sup Icey. There's no way I'm gonna miss Feelgood's set.. so I'm there, bro! No doubt!
Looking forward to meeting new Bluelighters as well as familiar faces. Can't wait to see ma boyeeeez Connell and Jamal. Sorry I didn't make it to the 6th year thingy at the Living Room. I guess I didn't have enough "Energy" to drive all the way to RI. That night. However, I do regret missing Jay Phonic's set.
Connell, I read your posts in the earlier thread.... you seemed pretty upset. You know, after your inevitable beatdown from Jamal, If you need to blow off some steam or just vent.. we could always sit in my car after the party and just um.. "breathe". Laughter truely is the best medicine.....
-Teddy

Ya Jamal...keep me posted...I'll do whatever I have to do as far as promoting goes.

Sorry bout that last post. I hadn't slept and Kristen ruined my morning cause she told me someone was talkin smack. I still love ya babe.
Wow, nice to know that I'm vending at this party. Nobody told me...so uh...yeah come buy shit from me.
HAHAHA Laughter is the best medicine Teddy. And obviously Jamal knows whats up too. WAWAWAWAWAWA

i really am truley sorry for ruining your morning hun. but i felt like i would've been a worse friend to not have told you. but i'm glad you still love me. just for that, i just might have to stop with the hootie comments. but do i dare? *sigh* okay, i'll do it for you.
kristin

im going. maybe ill actually meet some of you blers for once. haven't been to the asylum since heaven. looking forward to dave ralph and feelgood of course.

Hmm...let's see now...
It's been 6 months since my last party...
fuckin AWESOME lineup...
last weekend before finals...
Now what am I to do...
Yeah...yaeh I'm going...
::Looks Shawn's way::
You're going too, dammit.
(By the way I don't think I asked what it was *you* were doing at the library at 9:30 AM the other day)
-*Astrogirl*

Alright, I think I'm pretty sure I'm hitting this one up... I was supposed to meet Maui2k last night, things got fucked up and fell through, so I'm probably gonna go to this with him. I cant wait for this jungle lineup---mmmm, so sweet.
------------------
*cassidy*
aim: xoxcassidyxox
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

grrrrr
me n some peoples were supose to be goin!!!! but we cant anymore
frown.gif
I'm sad
its been SOOO long sience I've been to Aslyum
I'm determined to get there sometime soon tho, it's been too long
------------------
- Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source -
"Dance like you do when no one is watching..."

make up your damn minds people, ill be heading there from RI, and prolly going with Toprocka, and if shawn and mike definetly dont go i have room in my car, so if people need a ride and are on the way ill come get you.

I will most likely be hitting this up as well, yo paul, i hope you realize mad stamford heads are goin to this party, heh, im talking jacob, jon, storm, jen, jason, kevin, me, tina, and assorted others. muahahah

I have a feeling this party is going to be insane. The DnB lineup looks really good. Can't wait to hear Todd Buckler and Reid Speed.
Yo Speekah, thought I was gonna catch you at the Muni last night. What happened?
Oh well catch you next weekend.
[This message has been edited by K:cid:X (edited 01 December 2001).]

Nah, K:cid.
I'm not a Muni regular.... I only went to "Good & Fruity" because Jay Phonic, and my boy Sobi-one were spinnin'. Other than that, I try to stay away from the Muni as much as I can. It's gettin' kinda "slimey" down there.
I bet JJ's set was pretty good though.
-Teddy