• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Various questions on HBWR Seeds

Some say they get sick and throw up and don't trip at all maybe because they puke it up before it can be absorbed. I might try three first then go for 5 after I see how that goes. Would there make you throw up? I don't care about getting sick I just don't want to throw up.

There is no way of telling what could make you throw up, in my experience a lot of natural drugs / natural psychedelics can make me throw up... although LSA-containing seeds were never terribly bad for me from what I remember.

If you don't wanna risk throwing up from nausea don't eat drugs, or if you do make sure you wait a while to source ones that are not really well known to cause nausea.

I'd try to accept that possibly the potential nausea comes as risk of the territory with these seeds, trying a few first to work your way up is never a bad idea although I would clear room in my agenda for a possibly full experience just to be sure..
Check up on the LSA extraction thread here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123944
And combine teks that give you the most purified form you have faith in being able to make yourself that is also known to be active.

And clean the seeds / seed husks before you proceed with the grinding and extraction. Be clear about what step in the process you're in, cleaning off the outer shells leads to discarding the liquids while if you get to extraction obviously you save them up as your goal.

It can be worth cleaning the outer shell seed husks off and rub down the outside of the seeds, possibly with an alcoholic or soapy solution, which in turn should be rinsed properly.

Apparently there can be toxic cyanoglycosides on the side, possibly what produced what appear to be myths about deterrants being applied intentionally to avoid abuse of the seeds (I hardly think anyone cares enough). If you can get those off that should give you a better chance at avoiding sickness than milkshakes or peppermint. Peppermint does stimulate digestion in general (which is why you get it after dinner at a restaurant) but indigestion is afaik not at issue here.

I'm probably going to try a CWE. Just wondering but do you have experience with this besides just reading online?

I'm probably going to grind up 6 or 7 seeds and add the powder to cold water in a tea bag, and let it steep for 8 hours. Is 8 hours long enough or should I go for 12?

I see now you have experience with LSA. I'll look into an extraction method but I really need to determine how long to steep the seeds for.

Hey Marcus, just curious as to what strain of HBWR seeds you have as seeds from different parts of the world have vastly different alkaloid contents.

My personal recommendation would be (if it's your first time) take 4 or 5 and simply chew them and absorb sublingually for as long as you can stand then chase it down with some ginger tea. This will help with the nausea.

Donicrow, I'm not sure what strain they are and I don't remember what it said they were on the website when I bought them. I've actually tried to take HBWR sublingual a good bit of times, and after many failed attempts with the last strain I had (this were supposed to be Hawaiian strain) I even tried 80 seeds sublingual with the last strain, no results.

I actually said screw it and just ate 8 seeds the other night with some orange juice and didn't even taste the seeds too much at all, and didn't get sick but for like maybe 10 minutes, and it wasn't that bad. It worked that time!

I have a pretty solid method of extracting LSA from HBWR that I have been using for over a year now and it has been pretty consistent with almost no nausea still a bit of vaco-constriction and a little bit of body load, but other than that a full blown psychedelic experience.

One thing you want to know about how I prepare it, takes 7-10 days so you have to be very patient! If you rush anything it will completely mess up the process. If anything you want to go too long instead of not long enough. Also you should know at no point do you want any of this to come into direct contact with light of any kind. Try to do with your back to a light or around the corner or something like that.

Supplies: Seeds, acetone, a way to grind the seeds, a glass jar with a lid that seals, a bowl, some coffee filters

Procedure:

1. Gather the seeds you want to prepare. I usually prepared a lot at once, around 50 seeds at once so I could have multiple doses at the end. Make sure you know how many you grabbed though so you can dose properly when you are done.

2. Crush the seeds up with whatever method you have available. Crush them with a spoon under a napkin or something like that. Or you can use a coffee grinder if you are very careful and use short bursts. You want to avoid any real heat getting into the seeds.

3. Put the crushed up seed gunk in the glass jar and put enough acetone in to completely cover all of it. Close the lid on it shake it up and set it off somewhere in a dark place that doesn't get too warm during the day.

4. So this is the first step of patience. You will want to go shake up the jar every 12-16 hours, its not super important just do it every once in a while. Do this for 3-5 days. You can go a little less if you use less seeds, more if you use more seeds. Whats happening is the acetone is absorbing all the goods that we want and leaving all the seed gunk that gets you sick behind so patience is key. The longer you go the better the product will be.

5. When you have had enough of shaking and waiting around you can pull out the jar, strain out the acetone into the bowl. It should have some brownish greyish stuff floating around in it, but not like big pieces or anything if you filtered it well.

6. The filtered acetone in the bowl now needs to be put somewhere with good ventilation that can evaporate for about 2 days. Evaporation happens faster or slower depending on the ventilation, but just make sure that it has NO wet spots and has no smell of acetone either. If it still smells mix it around a bit and check it in another 8 hours.

7. When there is no smell and its all dried out you should have a light brown almost golden powder, possible with some grey too. LSA is a mixture so its never super consistent. That is the stuff right there. From there I usually capsuled it up into appropriate doses and took it with some oj. You can just sublingual the powder but I don't suggest it because you will get some loss doing that. I would suggest capsule or parachuting it to make sure it all gets in your system.

And there you have it. Like I said it takes around 7-10 days, but I usually just don't really think about it and then at the end of the week bam I've got 5-10 hits of LSA for myself and friends.
This has been the only method I have found so far that has cut down the nausea to a point that I can actually enjoy the trip. With CWE it worked but I was always just so sick I couldn't enjoy anything. I would spend most of the time sitting curled in my bed wishing it would end.

Mysticreven, I am going to try this on my next experiment. When I ate the seeds (8 seeds), I only got nauseous for like 10 minutes and had no nausea at all after that. I did have a body load and towards the en of the trip is when it was at it's worst. It didn't ruin the trip and It didn't make me feel sick, but unpleasant is the best way to describe it.

Towards the end of the trip I don't know why but the body load was at it's worst and I kind of did just lay their wanting it to end. This was only towards the end of the trip though, not the whole duration.

Does this method eliminate the body load? Also what is acetone and where can I get it. Also how do you know how to split the seeds up if you used 50 at a time, and how any seeds would you take for a full blown psychedelic experience. When I ate the seeds it definitely worked, but was equivalent to maybe a low dose of LSD. The only visuals I got were that everything was pulsating and breathing and full of life, and a seam of white sparkle that moved around the border of my wall kind of like a snake; everything was sparkly. I've read that for LSA you can't achieve full blown hallucinations like you can with LSD, but that could be wrong.

Last edited:
I usually had a little body load on my come up (first 2 hours or so) and I walk a little sluggish and my joints feel kinda tight. I usually go for a walk around the block or do some stretching. Yoga works wonders for come downs on any psychedelic in my opinion, I usually get that acid back feeling in my lower back with any psych.

Acetone I believe is a paint thinner. You can get it at any hardware store. Home Depot or w/e in your local area, it's super cheap. Remember its 100% alcohol so its super flammable and needs to be in a ventilated area so no heat nearby.

With splitting the seeds up i just pour some in my coffee grinder grind it a bit, empty, fill repeat until i have as much as i want. Once again I try to not use the grinder too much because the friction makes it hot very quick so I grind it decent in the grinder and do a little finishing with a spoon on a plate if need be. It isn't that critical to grind them up to a fine powder, they just need to be broken up enough that the acetone can break apart the rest of the seeds. So if you grind them less just leave it in the acetone longer and mix more often to help break it up in the acetone.

As far as the actual trip goes, I suppose I should go into more detail.
The highest amount I'm willing to take safely right now is about 15 seeds worth. Its a slow Geeeeeentle come up. I would almost suggest taking it and then go do something else and forget about it. It will take about 2 hours for you to get to a + and around 4hrs to peak. I get a lot of breathing in the trees and a little bit of seeing little flickering lights and strobing.

In my experience visuals are not the goal for LSA. It seems to be a much heavier head trip. If you have any visuals you are probably tripping bawls in your headspace, so I would try to not judge it working based on the visuals. Base it on your feelings, especially since you won't have the nausea you can be much more aware of the trip and enjoy it much more.

Also the reason why I never go any higher on the hits is because I noticed almost no tolerance whatsoever. I took it 5 days in a row once, tripped hard every time. I'm not really sure how it works, I'm no chemist, but i think it has to do with it being many different chemicals hitting many different receptors so it doesn't just rape your tolerance all at once.

If you are a cannabis guy I would highly suggest it. If you want to get visuals, cannabis will give you that, without forcing you to take a huge dose of the HBWR and get knocked on your ass. And of course it makes nausea go away which is always a nice bonus.