• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vaping cannibis

The Mighty - I just checked on the Storz-Bickel website and it says both convection and conduction. The dosing capsules are a treat. Holds approximately 0.16g. The small keychain dosing capsule holder is fantastic for on the go. Can hold 4 capsules. Water and air tight.

I had an Extreme Q and it didn’t last very long in a house with 3 dogs/2 cats. Yep, I used elbow pack. just never very satisfied with the cyclone bowl. Man dit it ever have some tasty hits. If your weed was stuck in place using the elbow pack I don’t think there would be a lot of conductive heat Unless you let the glass sit on top of the Extreme-Q for hours and the glass parts warmed up.

By the way, did you ever think the Extreme-Q looks like a Dalek?

Tom

I owned an arizer v tower years ago and was very impressed with it that later on i decided to get the extreme q although i must confess i havent actually tried the bag on it lol
They are using silicone for their whips now which is i presume a lot healthier than 'non toxic-pvc' the whip does still get warm because thats how i used to clean it , heat it up first then it was more malleable to get on and off.
Hmm a dalek ? ill have what you are smoking please , you like Dr who over there in Canada?

@Darksidesam I’ve seen most Doctor Who’s going back to William Hartnell (loved the Aztecs and the Romans). Saw most of Tom Baker’s episodes on public TV. I think there was more ‘Doctor Who’ craze back in the 70’s dunno.

My ex gave me a robot Dalek for Xmas that I had used to terrorize the dogs with.

I would sleep inside of a Tardis should one exist 😀

Tom

I owned an arizer v tower years ago and was very impressed with it that later on i decided to get the extreme q although i must confess i havent actually tried the bag on it lol
They are using silicone for their whips now which is i presume a lot healthier than 'non toxic-pvc' the whip does still get warm because thats how i used to clean it , heat it up first then it was more malleable to get on and off.
Hmm a dalek ? ill have what you are smoking please , you like Dr who over there in Canada?
It's a bummer to hear about the Extreme Q not lasting long in a pet-friendly environment. That cyclone bowl had its quirks, especially with the elbow pack technique. It's true that getting good conductive heat could be a challenge, and you had to get creative with it.
As for the Dalek resemblance, I can see where that thought might come from, especially if you're a Doctor Who fan. That show has a special place in the hearts of many, and it's always fun to find unexpected connections.
If you ever want to switch things up, you can vape cannabis with an e-cigarette. It's not as common, but it's an option some folks explore for a different experience.

Last edited:
11 months ago i would have focused on Arizer's design tradition of sharing the air paths inside, since at least 2008 actually. Mine was a V-Tower which i gave away as the "potpourri warmer" it was claimed to be (for mail delivery purposes...), i remember it made my lungs depressed while this "solution" proved most wasteful because only large loads felt satisfying in terms of aroma/taste appreciation, though it was the lack of confidence from being forced into promiscuity with potential robo-farts that finally ruined the show, broken glass was merely just a bonus.

M'well, i was "creative" with it for about ~3 weeks demonstrating "conditioning" around mid-September, 2013... Before that i had fun playing with "MistMakers" but the injection of non-restricted cold fog inside a cannabic path still made me want to try a much more suitable setup using the HerbalAire instead - with that later device now dormant in some dusty box after i definitely switched to the VaporGenie (Classic/Bronze Sherlock) and found out i'd need to stick stick to its customization until i could operate it correctly at last. No need for 1.21 Giga-Watt scenarios, no love for the Daleks neither; the 1 item in it i believe to have been vastly under-estimated proves to be its Y2K-or-so « DuoCel » pellet built into Silicon Carbide Foam: a nearly ideal material for convective energy conversion IMO! Even to explore a mix of it that includes conductive and radiative heat.

☮️

I've tried Pacha Mama cannabis vapes, and they offer a smooth experience compared to smoking. It's a convenient way to get a hit, and you can control the dosage more easily. Vaping effects typically kick in faster than edibles but may not last as long as traditional smoking.

Last edited:
Since I've never once ever smoked and don't wish to inhale smoke, how is vaping for cannibis?

Is it pretty nice and good way to get a hit?

Also wondering how long it lasts after a vape since edibles take Loooonnnggg time to leave your system.

Thanks
Well it not like smoking at all. Adjusted to the right temp you get a delicious sense/ taste of of your MJ. My vape doesn't produce a cloud of smoke. Its an herb vape not ment for vaporizing that disgusting PG infused THC/ Terpene mixture.

Something I kinda miss as smoker/ vapor. Is the cloud, but to you that won't be a problem. Consider yourself lucky, vaping sure is the future of THC.

But effect wise its smoother then smoking, less hard hitting. But so much more relaxing for your lung's. You can turn the knotch up a bit (temp) to get some more out of it, the higher the temp the more vapor. But ideally is around 190 celsius, correct me if I am wrong. Mine has three settings but none is the ideal temp. So is my vape not the ideal, my 1-st.

Verdamper is the king flower vaporizer.

Vaporizing weed is in fact highly medicinal both preventatively and curatively.

Massively moreso than smoke in that regard.

The high is less sedating, lethargic and more sustainable too.

But not just any old vaporizer meets standards.

Some are total crap, waste your money time and herb, others are really class.

Choose well.
If the name you mentioned is also the shop. They had all kinda glassware vapes. Kinda old fashion. But more important anything glass in my hand turns to shatter's eventually, I will break it 100 % sure.

The Vapor Genie (wood) I liked a lot, look's like a Sherlock Holmes pipe, but needs a lighter. For me the the metal/ Aluminium ones with convection heat and a herb chamber are most suitable. These are rechargeable, handheld devices. A good vaporshop owner should point to the best suited for your mean's or a dedicated forum. Mine, CAP from Flowermate, imo has an too small chamber. And the lowest temp. is 196 c./ 385 F which i a bit to hot a member told me. One part seem's less durable (rubber?) but it has an Zirconium (fake diamond kristal) made end piece.
Not convection but conduction based heating, with a Glazed Stainless Heating (GSH) chamber?

The Vulcano or one with of those with a big glass sphere, are not really transportable. But not necessary bad, though the boll never worked for me or tried the Vulcano.

Last edited:
If the name you mentioned is also the shop. They had all kinda glassware vapes. Kinda old fashion. But more important anything glass in my hand turns to shatter's eventually, I will break it 100 % sure.

The Vapor Genie (wood) I liked a lot, look's like a Sherlock Holmes pipe, but needs a lighter. For me the the metal/ Aluminium ones with convection heat and a herb chamber are most suitable. These are rechargeable, handheld devices. A good vaporshop owner should point to the best suited for your mean's or a dedicated forum. Mine, CAP from Flowermate, imo has an too small chamber. And the lowest temp. is 196 c./ 385 F which i a bit to hot a member told me. One part seem's less durable (rubber?) but it has an Zirconium (fake diamond kristal) made end piece.
Not convection but conduction based heating, with a Glazed Stainless Heating (GSH) chamber?

The Vulcano or one with of those with a big glass sphere, are not really transportable. But not necessary bad, though the boll never worked for me or tried the Vulcano.
Thanks for thoughts. I actually spent few years on numerous main large cannabis vaporizing forums before tiring of the overall consciousness and heading to explore Bluelight.

I'm rarely allergic/reactive myself to easy 9.5/10 vaporizers.

Nothing material based too, my crazy immune system decides the variation in the effective gaseous compound produced by a particular model, all actually in my regard producing a different gas of the same-same but not, accounting mostly for the different "vape signatures".

So I would know much more about all the models.

I respect your avoidance of glass.

I'd ditch the Volcano unless...it's the most updated Hybrid version. Using conduction and convection. It's leagues above the Digi and classic Volcano. V high rated desktop I hear.

Made by Storz & Bickel, who also make top portables too.

Age old one I'd certainly not be able to use myself, standing time's test and maybe worth a look

The Mighty, by same company.

They recently released a new portable too. Looks really good.

The Venty.

Have a check on those maybe. I'll fish my brain and dig up some others because the ones you have mentioned you can have something much better I promise.

I'll look to feed some real firecracker ones your way.

I'm rarely allergic/reactive myself to easy 9.5/10 vaporizers.

Nothing material based too, my crazy immune system decides the variation in the effective gaseous compound produced by a particular model, all actually in my regard producing a different gas of the same-same but not, accounting mostly for the different "vape signatures".

So I would know much more about all the models.

I'll look to feed some real firecracker ones your way.
That second part reads like an word puzzle. An uncrackable one.

But advice is welcome, like I said my chamber is too small. But considering that into the equasion. What's a good Vape by your knowledge.

When the 'Muah Dib /Magic Flight' came out, it seemed like the future of THC. So really curious about your opinion on good vapes.

That second part reads like an word puzzle. An uncrackable one.

But advice is welcome, like I said my chamber is too small. But considering that into the equasion. What's a good Vape by your knowledge.

When the 'Muah Dib /Magic Flight' came out, it seemed like the future of THC. So really curious about your opinion on good vapes.
I had a Magic Flight. Got my mum one plus a friend too.

Personally it never entertained me enough to try and actually get the hang of it.

It was madly overrated to me.

I first got a vaporizer in 1999, by chance on summer holiday to Glastonbury in a Headshop.

£68 Master Blaster full conduction.

I've owned/sold/binned!/tried so many but still only percents.

My allergies prevent me using nearly all models. Sorry to confuse you but it really makes sense.

It's the reason my own immune system mistakes the effective same thing it's already accepted for another possibly unsafe one.

Because if we could see and examine more somehow the structure, pattern whatever

Of the vapor created, we'd see like 2 snowflakes every vaporizer model can be distinguished there, despite same materials, weed and temps/hit sizes.

Always for me too, switching vaporizers is more alteration than switching strains.

By "vape signature" it's a vaporist's term to reflect the unique effects and properties outstanding in different vaporizer models.

So my immune system can mis-identify it and sound unnecessary reaction alarms. Very nasty allergies.

@ageingpartyfiend 's mention of Plenty is right on too. I forget if the Plenty is the larger, or the Mighty.

Because I'd suggest the bigger model, I know both are still hailed, I know the Plenty is dope.

I think Mighty may be more popular, probably way sleeker more portable.

@emkee_reinvented
I see Arizer Solo 3 just released. Battery portable.

the S&B Venty looks and sounds good to me, one downside it's "on demand"

Meaning any time ready to be hit. With 20 second heat.

Then it can turn off or stay hot in a virtual "session mode"

I and most though generally avoid this in vaporizers. Zero waste loss and obligation. Because while it's still on, your herb is being heated even when you don't inhale.

Unlike a true on demand portable where you can take any hit any time within 10-15 seconds without wastage or decisions.

But you can just keep hitting it for however long, easily too, it holds over .25 maybe over .3 and delivers big hits.

I need a bit to get a fresh head, major goings-on been, still.

I haven't had my mind on vaporizers at all so just need bit of time and to refresh it all so hold with me.

These guys review and demo most vapes really well

This Canadian man too, runs a top Vape store, good reviewer

I just looked his channel up haven't glimpsed for so long, 1 day ago he reviewed the Plenty!

Last edited:
Because I'd suggest the bigger model, I know both are still hailed, I know the Plenty is dope.

yeah the Plenty is way bigger, and looks like a Black n Decker power tool too!

the mighty is damn good as well though, one of my kids has one and loves it (uses it with a silicone tube extension which makes it easier to handle and is noticably smoother)

yeah the Plenty is way bigger, and looks like a Black n Decker power tool too!

the mighty is damn good as well though, one of my kids has one and loves it (uses it with a silicone tube extension which makes it easier to handle and is noticably smoother)
Thanks that's how it was returning to me.

It's got an elaborate surely way greater surface area cooling system too in thar coil, needed I'm sure vs Mighty to enable smooth bigger hits.

ahh shouldn't read BL on a workday, @AutoTripper has got ma hankering after a little vape now but must resist...appointment in 20 minutes that I need super clear mind for

so, I'll look forward to loading that plenty later (plenty in both senses of the word)

ahh shouldn't read BL on a workday, @AutoTripper has got ma hankering after a little vape now but must resist...appointment in 20 minutes that I need super clear mind for

so, I'll look forward to loading that plenty later (plenty in both senses of the word)
Lol, sorry??

Haha. Man I grew up originally you'll know too, 90's we still truly had freshest cleanest greenest most maleable uncut primo Moroccan hash on 365 tap, so I never touched tobacco until 2000 only ever with joints though never alone or for sake (tobacco, I never puffed once on a tailored cigarette too ever)

Bongs huge old skool buckets.

My older cousin made 3L bottle and bag jobs so 6 L capacity.

He had some amazing steel inner gauged valve from car engine you could load a 16th and extract all in 2 silly hits.

Chillums, pipes joints but I get much more reward, feel better and the longevity too from a good Vape.

I've the Newvape Flowerpot here too, both desktop Herborizer models, easy dozen total.

Each unique too.

No allergies I would definitely had a Plenty so long ago.

Hope app was okay mate and you home safe. Enjoy a nice vapor man. (I am, or have been pretty damn stoned too but, I just checked and phew lol it's gone 4:20, so it's cool I think...)

Smoking or vaping is way more addictive. I try to stick only to edibles but often “relapse” on smoking it even though I don’t want to.

Smoking or vaping is way more addictive. I try to stick only to edibles but often “relapse” on smoking it even though I don’t want to.
Well, I'm pleased you called that in actually.

Because I don't only Vape pure clean most organic sungrown herb, I also use homemade edibles "religiously" aka daily yr round.

For one, the synergy is amazing, after moderate edible dose, any vapor really elevates me extra gears much more fulfilling lasting enriched experience.

Less needed, probably too can, I won't say "stave off" but turn an addictive habit into a way of living.

Whenever edibles run out I vape lots more.

But edibles alone never would quire suffice for me. For start it's different form of THC via gut vs bronchial tubes.

I grew up a right hash/black/Pollen edible junkie, 1.75 grams OG green Moroccan hash at work often!

3rd of 3.5 g daily.

Once ate 3.5 gr 3 days row, at work on the 3rd too.

Most ever one sit though about 5.6 grams Goldseal Black dope in 7 inch power brownie I made.

Was fine somehow v stoned ofc.

Nowadays so simple. I scrapped decarbing too deciding all the off gassing at right temps I'd prefer that all went into the oil.

I actually notice no loss too, I think maybe the use of 4 teaspoons Sunflower lecithin negates it(?)

So grind 30 grams, into 2 x 276 ml coconut oil jars melted with lecithin dissolved,4 to 5 hrs low hear hob minding ev half hr to hr, strain through muslin.

So simple. Take direct whenever from fridge.

I have mad digestive and bowel issues though, and our edible cannabis is a miracle elixir for all that.

I need it to live honest!

But also vaporizing cannabinoids is so deeply penetrating in different way with all the healing regulating photochemicals in ways edibles are not.

So from a medicinal angle both concurrently will provide more benefit, and truly compliment each other psychoactively too.

Add full spec THC/CBD oil and another strong medicinal ganja bolster.

But yeah, smoking is different matter ofc.

Remove it entirely (hypothetically) vape high q clean pref organic herb in top model, with edibles flexibly

I think the "problem" you kind of allude to vanishes.

Addictive or alluring? Ime edible's, home made where hard o dose and came up with the speed of a turtle. Increasing the chance of overdoing it. And it lasts and lasts, no thanks I'll stick to smoking and/ or vaping.

When given the opportunity being high is just my preference. Just like my morning smoothy.

In Alcohol Detox i was forced to discontinue weed 2 weeks and 4 day's. And stopped smoking as i prefere to end my Weed session, be it smoke or vaped, with a hit of Tobacco from my pipe. Levels things out for me.
So in Detox I quit all four Alcohol, Cannabis, Tobacco and smoothies. The Alcohol WD's where horrible despite 4 day's of Diazepam.
But from none of the other three I noticed any WD's. To the contrary of there 19-th centery style detox I feel that usage of medical dosage's could be benificial.

The Diazepam offcourse does cover up the lack of being stoned. As when I left the Diazepam still lingered (urine controle confirmed its absurd halflife)

Well, I'm pleased you called that in actually.

Because I don't only Vape pure clean most organic sungrown herb, I also use homemade edibles "religiously" aka daily yr round.

For one, the synergy is amazing, after moderate edible dose, any vapor really elevates me extra gears much more fulfilling lasting enriched experience.

Less needed, probably too can, I won't say "stave off" but turn an addictive habit into a way of living.
Never considered synergy, but for this to work and function I'd had to have a huge tolerance. And as its basicly illegal that not affordable in my case. And not necessary.

I had a Magic Flight. Got my mum one plus a friend too.

Personally it never entertained me enough to try and actually get the hang of it.

It was madly overrated to me.

I first got a vaporizer in 1999, by chance on summer holiday to Glastonbury in a Headshop.

£68 Master Blaster full conduction.

I've owned/sold/binned!/tried so many but still only percents.

My allergies prevent me using nearly all models. Sorry to confuse you but it really makes sense.

It's the reason my own immune system mistakes the effective same thing it's already accepted for another possibly unsafe one.

Because if we could see and examine more somehow the structure, pattern whatever

Of the vapor created, we'd see like 2 snowflakes every vaporizer model can be distinguished there, despite same materials, weed and temps/hit sizes.

Always for me too, switching vaporizers is more alteration than switching strains.

By "vape signature" it's a vaporist's term to reflect the unique effects and properties outstanding in different vaporizer models.

So my immune system can mis-identify it and sound unnecessary reaction alarms. Very nasty allergies.

Plenty is right on too. I forget if the Plenty is the larger, or the Mighty.

I see Arizer Solo 3 just released. Battery portable.

the S&B Venty looks and sounds good to me, one downside it's "on demand"

Meaning any time ready to be hit. With 20 second heat.

Then it can turn off or stay hot in a virtual "session mode"

I and most though generally avoid this in vaporizers. Zero waste loss and obligation. Because while it's still on, your herb is being heated even when you don't inhale.

Unlike a true on demand portable where you can take any hit any time within 10-15 seconds without wastage or decisions.

But you can just keep hitting it for however long, easily too, it holds over .25 maybe over .3 and delivers big hits.

I need a bit to get a fresh head, major goings-on been, still.

I haven't had my mind on vaporizers at all so just need bit of time and to refresh it all so hold with me.
Thank's for the advice for when purchasing my second, not the Magic Flightbox. I will keep those three in the back of my mind. Master Blaster full conduction, Plenty, Arizer 3 Solo. All portable's right.

With allergies Chromium, Nickel, Alluminium were what seemed most simple answer. But you are actually saying that your body reacts better to the vape created by one divice then the other. By how the vapes is formed, like with smoke there is the difference between low density paricles and high density particles. Both smoke but different effect on the lungs.