• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vaping cannibis

The Mighty - I just checked on the Storz-Bickel website and it says both convection and conduction. The dosing capsules are a treat. Holds approximately 0.16g. The small keychain dosing capsule holder is fantastic for on the go. Can hold 4 capsules. Water and air tight.

I had an Extreme Q and it didn’t last very long in a house with 3 dogs/2 cats. Yep, I used elbow pack. just never very satisfied with the cyclone bowl. Man dit it ever have some tasty hits. If your weed was stuck in place using the elbow pack I don’t think there would be a lot of conductive heat Unless you let the glass sit on top of the Extreme-Q for hours and the glass parts warmed up.

By the way, did you ever think the Extreme-Q looks like a Dalek?

Tom

I owned an arizer v tower years ago and was very impressed with it that later on i decided to get the extreme q although i must confess i havent actually tried the bag on it lol
They are using silicone for their whips now which is i presume a lot healthier than 'non toxic-pvc' the whip does still get warm because thats how i used to clean it , heat it up first then it was more malleable to get on and off.
Hmm a dalek ? ill have what you are smoking please , you like Dr who over there in Canada?

@Darksidesam I’ve seen most Doctor Who’s going back to William Hartnell (loved the Aztecs and the Romans). Saw most of Tom Baker’s episodes on public TV. I think there was more ‘Doctor Who’ craze back in the 70’s dunno.

My ex gave me a robot Dalek for Xmas that I had used to terrorize the dogs with.

I would sleep inside of a Tardis should one exist 😀

Tom

I owned an arizer v tower years ago and was very impressed with it that later on i decided to get the extreme q although i must confess i havent actually tried the bag on it lol
They are using silicone for their whips now which is i presume a lot healthier than 'non toxic-pvc' the whip does still get warm because thats how i used to clean it , heat it up first then it was more malleable to get on and off.
Hmm a dalek ? ill have what you are smoking please , you like Dr who over there in Canada?
It's a bummer to hear about the Extreme Q not lasting long in a pet-friendly environment. That cyclone bowl had its quirks, especially with the elbow pack technique. It's true that getting good conductive heat could be a challenge, and you had to get creative with it.
As for the Dalek resemblance, I can see where that thought might come from, especially if you're a Doctor Who fan. That show has a special place in the hearts of many, and it's always fun to find unexpected connections.
If you ever want to switch things up, you can vape cannabis with an e-cigarette. It's not as common, but it's an option some folks explore for a different experience.

Last edited:
11 months ago i would have focused on Arizer's design tradition of sharing the air paths inside, since at least 2008 actually. Mine was a V-Tower which i gave away as the "potpourri warmer" it was claimed to be (for mail delivery purposes...), i remember it made my lungs depressed while this "solution" proved most wasteful because only large loads felt satisfying in terms of aroma/taste appreciation, though it was the lack of confidence from being forced into promiscuity with potential robo-farts that finally ruined the show, broken glass was merely just a bonus.

M'well, i was "creative" with it for about ~3 weeks demonstrating "conditioning" around mid-September, 2013... Before that i had fun playing with "MistMakers" but the injection of non-restricted cold fog inside a cannabic path still made me want to try a much more suitable setup using the HerbalAire instead - with that later device now dormant in some dusty box after i definitely switched to the VaporGenie (Classic/Bronze Sherlock) and found out i'd need to stick stick to its customization until i could operate it correctly at last. No need for 1.21 Giga-Watt scenarios, no love for the Daleks neither; the 1 item in it i believe to have been vastly under-estimated proves to be its Y2K-or-so « DuoCel » pellet built into Silicon Carbide Foam: a nearly ideal material for convective energy conversion IMO! Even to explore a mix of it that includes conductive and radiative heat.

☮️