• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Vancouver BC man claims poorly mixed fentanyl results in 'hot spots' which kill.

Do they say that in the film? They list a stack of downers, but it's all the medical stuff.

“Take the best orgasm you've ever had, multiply it by a thousand, and you're still nowhere near it,” says Renton (Ewan McGregor),

Ever seen how pharmacists treat people who are on daily methadone? I've walked in, been served and watched as these people were made to wait.... or is that just in the UK.
In Vancouver there are plenty of pharmacies in the DTES where they can get their methadone / hydromorph without stigma. Some shady some not.

> In Vancouver there are plenty of pharmacies in the DTES where they can get their methadone / hydromorph without stigma. Some shady some not.
Every pharmacy in Vancouver and the surrounding area dispenses methadone. You can get it wherever you prefer.
Some of the pharmacies are more curt than others but there is never any judgement.

> I prefer Technetium because the come down is smoother.
I actually like rubidium 'cause it's supposedly a stimulant/antidepressant, kind of a reverse lithium. (for real)[another ref]

> “Take the best orgasm you've ever had, multiply it by a thousand, and you're still nowhere near it,” says Renton (Ewan McGregor),
Unfortunately, in my experience, a hit of IV heroin is pleasant, but an orgasm on amyl nitrite plus some sort of dopaminergic stimulant...

Last edited:
Doesn't anyone just find that great sex wins. You can make it go on for a long time but I don't use that tantric stuff so an hour; maybe. But you can always 'redose'.

As I have mentioned, fentanyl hits a key moiety most opioids don't so MAYBE methadone simply will not stop fentanyl withdrawal.

Bezitramide & R-4066 (a methadone derivative) both hit that extra moiety.
But I wasn't dope sick at all , do it stop the withdrawal I just didn't feel euphoria off the done . But def wasn't sic on 200 mg I could stop Fetty cold turkey never had a sniffle just mental irritation but very mild nothing u can't battle with clonidine and hydroxizine

When i was doing fentanyl sometimes i would fail a urine sample 2 weeks after using. With all these RC's you don't really know what you're taking. Years ago i knew someone addicted to the fent patches, methadone worked for him and he was heavy user.
I'm trying to taper now with regular morphine but if it doesn't go as planned i know i can go to the clinic and get that or hydromorph, i definitely wouldn't touch fent again.

Safe supply does work, not for everyone but someone like me at my stage in life would go for the safe drug over street fent. We have a politician who will be going against Trudeau in our next election. He's already said he would stop the safe supply program and build more rehabs. Rehab don't work unless you want it so if they cancel safe supply people will die.

If it saves 1 life the program is worth it. Any Canadian here can see what's happening even in small town canada.
Well can you keep Tred in by voting??

I’ve heard it’s now on the west coast. It used to be isolated to the northeast US.

This is really bad development that this shit is now in west coast fent.

Is there a field strip test for xylazine yet ? I’m. It sure what the cause of the rotting sores the Kensington users are getting but ppl are blaming xylazine. These sores also occur in users in LA and these are ppl that don’t inject

It’s terrifying whatever the fuck is causing these sores eating pppl alive. I will never use a street drug again. Straight to the methadone clinic or bupe doc if my pain management doctor ever drops me.

My guess is poor hygiene and not using the proper protocol to safely IV, possibly even genetics.

This is all coming from a career junkie, using IV for the past 10-11 years.

Ive never once had an abscess or sores. Oh yeah, I bought 99% of my dope in Kensington and Camden for the past 17 years.

I attribute this to using fresh clean rigs, alcohol wipes, and practicing proper sanitary procedures while using intravenously.

Maybe I just got lucky and missed out on all the fire flesh eating bags, I dunno.

Stay good people
Always, fair winds and following seas

Last edited:
My guess is poor hygiene and not using the proper protocol to safely IV, possibly even genetics.

This is all coming from a career junkie, using IV for the past 10-11 years.

Ive never once had an abscess or sores. Oh yeah, I bought 99% of my dope in Kensington and Camden for the past 17 years.

I attribute this to using fresh clean rigs, alcohol wipes, and practicing proper sanitary procedures while using intravenously.

Maybe I just got lucky and missed out on all the fire flesh eating bags, I dunno.

Stay good people

these are ppl that don’t inject getting sores though is what is odd

Im libertarian and usually dont vote, but ill vote little-castro to keep tranq-dope guy out.

I would suspect tptb love a good zombie Armageddon and adding sores to the stapler posers is a pretty nice touch from their view, so this is not random and will increase.

I see the US seemed to go straight to tranq where Canada added shitty benzos first, but now Canada is getting tranq in its benzodope and the US benzo in its tranq dope?

Ps, the state of safe supply in Canada right now is pretty much a joke and it will be a tough go to improve it. Need to offer smokable in BC for sure.

Last edited:

> “Take the best orgasm you've ever had, multiply it by a thousand, and you're still nowhere near it,” says Renton (Ewan McGregor)

Unfortunately, in my experience, a hit of IV heroin is pleasant, but an orgasm on amyl nitrite plus some sort of dopaminergic stimulant...
I dont even like the rush period and just do low dose oral opiates. I would try a line, but being a dabbler my tolerance is to low - try snorting a grain of sand?

Most liberals won't even vote for Trudy next election. He has put us in debt more then all other Prime Ministers combined.
I'm more center, the liberals do have good policy's and so does the conservatives, but both have some awful ones. 2 party system sucks

I see the US seemed to go straight to tranq where Canada added shitty benzos first, but now Canada is getting tranq in its benzodope and the US benzo in its tranq dope?
Year ago if a spot had shit dope a person just went to another spot. It was all heroin through the 80's and 90's. There were times where some batches were terrible and the word on the street was stay away from that spot. Now I can understand someone stuck on tranq dope because it was gradual. What I can't understand is ANYONE who would start shooting street dope now when we know what is happening. Heroin is not tranq dope or even close. It was understandable why people got addicted to morphine and heroin. I can't understand the tranq dope although I do notice a lot of people getting off and staying away from the streets.

I can not even imagine paying money for tranq or benzo dope where all it does is make you fall out and then crave more. A heroin addict could go about his day and perform well without anyone knowing. I suspect it is not the same with the street dope in 2023. Then again I have heard you all mention the 'zines' were longer acting so who knows.

Thank God for poppies.

I like benzodope, but 2 days in a row max or else I get benzo rebound and twitch out for 2-3 nights

The reason there is a fentinal epidemic is because Dea messed with the oxicotins and the oxycodine 30mg supply. By cutting 1000s off and making impossible to get if you were never on created fentinal products and sales a 30 MG oxy is 30 by me and a fent is 25 so you tell me why???

The reason there is a fentinal epidemic is because Dea messed with the oxicotins and the oxycodine 30mg supply. By cutting 1000s off and making impossible to get if you were never on created fentinal products and sales a 30 MG oxy is 30 by me and a fent is 25 so you tell me why???

I’m gonna go out on a limb and just say that the reason fent is so prevalent, is that the cartels are making it dirt fucking cheap.

The price margins are huge. For example, you’re paying $25 for a press that literally costs a few cents to make. The bags of fent/fentadope I used to buy from the local open air drug markets by me, are fucking dirt cheap, like 50$ for 16+ bags, and still at that price the cartels are getting filthy rich, and there’s still enough profit for the corner bosses, runners, and dope boys to make money. Or they wouldn’t be out hustling.

The cost of producing quality heroin is ten fold or more than the cost to produce fentanyl/fentalogues. Thus the reason the US market is saturated with fent.

Stay good

Last edited:
I don't really believe it. I don't think even nearly pure fentanyl reaches lower level dealers. It's only pure while it's being smuggled.

I think the problem is all of these odd analogues that are turning up. Their potency can be x20M in one person and x80M in another.

The fakes pills vary because of the same reason.

Their ARE understrength pills but that is no accident... not heard of overstrength pills.
Hot spots are very real . And so are the analogues .
They are equally deadly but in different ways .
One thing for sure is this..
We know almost nothing about the chemicals they're using in all drugs.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and just say that the reason fent is so prevalent, is that the cartels are making it dirt fucking cheap.

The price margins are huge. For example, you’re paying $25 for a press that literally costs a few cents to make. The bags of fent/fentadope I used to buy from the local open air drug markets by me, are fucking dirt cheap, like 50$ for 16+ bags, and still at that price the cartels are getting filthy rich, and there’s still enough profit for the corner bosses, runners, and dope boys to make money. Or they wouldn’t be out hustling.

The cost of producing quality heroin is ten fold or more than the cost to produce fentanyl/fentalogues. Thus the reason the US market is saturated with fent.

Stay good

It's interesting that one of the large cartels is currently investing in PR stating that they are 'banning' fentanyl. Could be a lie (likely) or it could be that they have got sick of the Triads controlling the flow of precursors and want a product that can be entirely made in Mexico.

They used to grow opium poppies in Mexico so they MAY plan to grow the oriental poppy or even the 'Norman strain' of the opium poppy. Either way, they can grow poppies loaded with thebaine & oripavine so oxycodone & oxymorphone become easy targets and if they want to, even etorphine and other analogues that are as potent as carfentanil.

It's interesting that one of the large cartels is currently investing in PR stating that they are 'banning' fentanyl. Could be a lie (likely) or it could be that they have got sick of the Triads controlling the flow of precursors and want a product that can be entirely made in Mexico.

They used to grow opium poppies in Mexico so they MAY plan to grow the oriental poppy or even the 'Norman strain' of the opium poppy. Either way, they can grow poppies loaded with thebaine & oripavine so oxycodone & oxymorphone become easy targets and if they want to, even etorphine and other analogues that are as potent as carfentanil.
Oh man if the cartels start making oxymorphone 😍
Probably wouldn't be very clean though. But who knows, apparently they make meth decently pure

Who knows - if the value of fentanyl is crashing so spectacularly, it makes sense to reset the market. But apparently it is the third time they have announced such.

Apparently 3,6,14-triacetoxymorphone is 8 times more potent than oxymorphone i.e. eighty times morphine BUT that is it's analgesic potency - no way to know if it's as good as oxymorphone. But it represents a product that is quite likely to be similar to H.