• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Vancouver BC man claims poorly mixed fentanyl results in 'hot spots' which kill.

On Opiophile oxymorphone was considered the most euphoric opioid by far, But it remains to be seen if they will do so. I PRESUME the DEA will be able to obtain satellite footage to gauge if poppies have been grown and harvested within Mexico. I know it virtually died out but if suddenly it's back, I would be asking if it's normal opium poppies, GM opium poppies or oriental poppies (the last two indicating oxymorphone is the intended product).

Heck - someone could most likely just use Google Earth to find them.

Actually, considering that the Norman strain (GM opium poppy that produces thebaine and oripavine but no morphine) can be grown in open fields in Tazmania, I would be looking closely to see if some Mexican entrepreneur has gained the right to grow the stuff legally. I imagine someone can easily claim to be growing it to extract a 'pharmaceutical intermediate' and possibly even get government grants for growing in poor areas.

Because their is NO control over oripavine. Thebaine IS mistakenly listed as a UNODC 'drug' even though it fact it's a poison, but orpiavine ISN'T and it's quite feasible to selectively extract it. It's also toxic. Not hugely so, but sufficiently to ensure NOBODY is going to mistake it for a drug.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and just say that the reason fent is so prevalent, is that the cartels are making it dirt fucking cheap.

The price margins are huge. For example, you’re paying $25 for a press that literally costs a few cents to make. The bags of fent/fentadope I used to buy from the local open air drug markets by me, are fucking dirt cheap, like 50$ for 16+ bags, and still at that price the cartels are getting filthy rich, and there’s still enough profit for the corner bosses, runners, and dope boys to make money. Or they wouldn’t be out hustling.

The cost of producing quality heroin is ten fold or more than the cost to produce fentanyl/fentalogues. Thus the reason the US market is saturated with fent.

Stay good
Always, fair winds and following seas
The iron law of prohibition. Truth.

O
Oh man if the cartels start making oxymorphone 😍
Probably wouldn't be very clean though. But who knows, apparently they make meth decently pure
Only if they hired the right chemists. Apparently, they can’t even manage proper dosage mix of fent analogues. I highly doubt their chances at decent oxymorphone or hydromorphone synthesis.

I
On Opiophile oxymorphone was considered the most euphoric opioid by far, But it remains to be seen if they will do so. I PRESUME the DEA will be able to obtain satellite footage to gauge if poppies have been grown and harvested within Mexico. I know it virtually died out but if suddenly it's back, I would be asking if it's normal opium poppies, GM opium poppies or oriental poppies (the last two indicating oxymorphone is the intended product).

Heck - someone could most likely just use Google Earth to find them.
I don’t agree w that, but everyone is different. One that has a big reputation but feels more like low dose DXM
Is levorphanol. And I was prescribed very large dose. Disappointing af.

Does the oxymorphone deal with the pain? After all, what we are actually discussing the side-effects.