• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Valium - first time would like to prevent addiction

I realized I never really answered your question.

Minor headaches / cold hot flashes / sleep disruption / increased anxiety are the first symptoms most people seem to experience in regards to benzos WDs from what I can gather in case you were looking for symptoms / not general advice.

If you find yourself with a morning headache that feels better after your morning dose or having trouble falling asleep with out your nightcap dose that would be a warning sign.
Add suicidal ideation+nightmares and that's gabapentin WDS for me at the moment

An unsteady supply would help.

The first 30/ 40 won't get you addicted. Its mainly means to procure more. Mostly a dr. or sometimes a dealer that is when trouble starts.

Or you try exercise iron wil.

Wth you talking about?
i take both diazepam and clonazepam dsily and they both work every single time.
Lorazepam never did the trick for me.
Lorazepam is after a seizure very lush. Other wise its crap. But the muscle relaxation an anti-epileptic sides make it pretty nice when in that condition.

Better then the tiny ammount of Diazepam they squirt in your ass. Or the Midazolam they IV, ime.

Lorazepam is after a seizure very lush. Other wise its crap. But the muscle relaxation an anti-epileptic sides make it pretty nice when in that condition.

Better then the tiny ammount of Diazepam they squirt in your ass. Or the Midazolam they IV, ime.
Lol, I've tried valium IM and with my current tolerance it only made me sleep for half an hr hshs.
Oh, i remember years ago i used to get ahold of 50mg/10ml midazolam vials. The rush from the first injection felt friggin good. Especially if I combined it with opis in the same rig but i would only feel the 1st injection.
Even if i 3pled the dose i wouldn't feel shit anymore. It was cheap anyway and would make me nod for a while. Cool rush tho, been so long....

thanks for all the help guys, you are a wealth of info. I've decided to no longer even use daily and keep it for severe circumstances, unbearable anxiety/panic attacks and nothing else. May never use it again hopefully.
That's the best way to use them. Because their efficacy WILL lessen if you take them all the time. (Never mind the fact that withdrawal from them, as with alcohol, can be dangerous.)

I take Alprazolam (prescribed) for my PTSD - induced panic attacks, strictly on an as - needed basis, and have never developed a dependence.

I.m a bit familiar with valium and my guess would be to do the less you can, this like opioids in certains ways, heavy addiction, heavy secondaries effects. If you can do with it like i am, you can afford a 30-40mg in one hit without using it every day, just when you got a thing to do in the outside that generate anxiety...

thanks for all the help guys, you are a wealth of info. I've decided to no longer even use daily and keep it for severe circumstances, unbearable anxiety/panic attacks and nothing else. May never use it again hopefully.
Wise descision