• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Using psychedelics to find an answer

I think I'm going to attempt to 'tulpify' this entity. I am aware of the inherent risks of bringing such a thing into reality, but I have this inescapable feeling that I need to do this. I wouldn't necessarily characterize this entity as malevolent in anyway, but of something more ambiguous.

Don't let the "Tulpamancers" from sites like tulpa.info fool you into thinking that the process is easy or "safe" psychologically.

What they are doing is not as much creating an imaginary friend as they think they do, but rather attracting a spirit through the mental dimension we are all hooked up to and adhering to it. You however are being contacted by a spirit that, at this point, chooses you. Regardless if you believe you are "tulpafying" it or are "channeling" it, what you'll be doing is open up to its influence.

Since you are on antipsychotic medication and it still manifests I propose you stay on the medication but quit herb and recreational psychoactives, and like the others suggest focus meditatively on getting in communication, however you so choose. I don't think you feel you have to communicate with it for nothing, I think it might have something very important to tell you, for instance something about your life that you repressed or forgot.

Don't let the "Tulpamancers" from sites like tulpa.info fool you into thinking that the process is easy or "safe" psychologically.

What they are doing is not as much creating an imaginary friend as they think they do, but rather attracting a spirit through the mental dimension we are all hooked up to and adhering to it. You however are being contacted by a spirit that, at this point, chooses you. Regardless if you believe you are "tulpafying" it or are "channeling" it, what you'll be doing is open up to its influence.

Since you are on antipsychotic medication and it still manifests I propose you stay on the medication but quit herb and recreational psychoactives, and like the others suggest focus meditatively on getting in communication, however you so choose. I don't think you feel you have to communicate with it for nothing, I think it might have something very important to tell you, for instance something about your life that you repressed or forgot.

I find it really hard to concentrate on things while on this medication. I'm not sure if it will be possible to communicate with this entity while on it. I know it's a bad idea, but I really am considering using some form of psychedelic to enter a state where I can possibly bring myself to it and hear what it has to say.

I've yet to bring up this entity to my psychiatrist, but I have mentioned the hallucinations. Schizophrenia was ruled out in favor of a manic episode as part of bipolar. I disagree with this because I was not manic when this was happening. Right now I'm put on medication that's been suppressing these hallucinations, and I'm considering going off of them so I can attempt contact with the entity. I have no idea how long it might take, it could take years before my mental state gets to the point where I can communicate with it. I'm going to try and focus on it as best as I can when I have the time.

Can you list the medications you are taking for bipolar disorder? The wrong drug may actually contribute to delusion... however, please do not take this as advice to stop taking them!

Last edited:
I second Oliver Sacks book Hallucinations is excellent. I'm sure you will find it an interesting read.

I'm extremely wary of any advice here. I'd talk to your doctors first before doing anything. If you decide to take drugs I think seeing a shaman (or psychedelic practitioner) who has experience in guiding psychedelic experiences is a good idea. In this situation it would be better to have someone experienced around. You need better advice than from a forum to make this sort of decision. Both from your doctors and a good shaman.

Travel slowly, thoughtfully and informed. You don't want to make your situation worse.

Last edited:
idk what drew me into them maybe the mystery the fact that they were off limits or by the rules. and im for everything to break the rukes, dont even read the fucking rules ffs!!! cmon guys

fuck man need a mushie shamic, im here for u, many have i taken to the journey where there is no return, many have hated me for it, but many have also thanked me

Can you list the medications you are taking for bipolar disorder? The wrong drug may actually contribute to delusion... however, please do not take this as advice to stop taking them!

Well seeing as I've had delusions in the past before being diagnosed, I don't think it's the medications causing this. But for the record, I'm on lamictal, latuda, and seroquel.

There's a possibility I may be able try mushrooms this week. I'm not sure what dose I'll need to have in order to reach the right mental state for communication. Would a heroic dose do it?

iv a drug report here, written up from victorias finest, i took a hell of a lot of dried, PM me mate, Guess BL admin yelling b i mean methyl write/type the fucka out :))

carbunch said:
Well seeing as I've had delusions in the past before being diagnosed, I don't think it's the medications causing this. But for the record, I'm on lamictal, latuda, and seroquel.

Yeah. See, I was sort of surprised by your nonchalant attitude at possibly going nuts. The medication we have these days is actually very effective: it makes you very calm. But sometimes there are good reasons to be uncalm. Isn't there anything real, in your life today, that you think is worth preserving? Do you value the life you currently live?
It's reasonable to be concerned about taking mushrooms in your present condition. Maybe you do think it will help, and maybe there is some use of mushrooms, under the right conditions, in alleviating the difficulties associated with certain mental disorders. But do you really think you're in the right conditions? Are you with people you trust, who understand what's going on, who can support you, and are you capable of being honest with them?
I can't really demand that you don't experiment with mushrooms. People with worse disorders have taken worse drugs to little negative effect, and in some cases a good one. But I can tell you that the way you're going about it is totally wrong. Psychedelics don't help you by activating your delusions, but by letting you see through them.

If you want to take mushrooms, do it the same way that anybody else would. Take small doses at first, talk to other people about their experiences, make sure somebody around you knows what you're up to, and don't trip around people you don't really trust, and don't ever let it be a matter of politeness. Be honest with yourself and don't fuck up your life.

Just to play with the thought, would you have recognized it as a Tulpa?

I guess so, maybe. I've never really heard of tulpas till now. It certainly seemed real, but part of the non-physical world. If I examine it, I do believe it is just something that exists/ed in my subconcious.

"fuck man need a mushie shamic, im here for u"

This is really far from what I meant! A reasonable guide would be concerned about giving you drugs, not enthusiastic just because they have drugs and like getting people stoned. You need someone you trust and who cares about you and the outcome.

+atara

Listen man I'm not ruling out the possibility that you have a mental condition , I think people are to quick to label people with them. What I will say is that if you're not trolling everyone I have many theories about psychedelics and the universe. One of them being , some of them like dmt may hold the key to time travel , it sounds crazy and I would try it but honestly I am to young to be going down that kind of rabbit hole. But I believe if you do not fear for your mental health that you should try lucid dreaming , sleep paralysis which you experience helps and talking to them through there.