• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Using ketamine to create sexual dissassociation

No man should be judged for wanting to bang a sub-standard chick, but the method that Frydea is suggesting to be able to go through with the act is one of the most hilariously ridiculous things I've ever seen.

And some of the suggestions are comedy gold. :)

I mean really, I hope that chick doesn't see this thread or know that's how he feels, but I can't help but laugh at the discussion.

Well the first problem is that you're a fucking asshole.
Second problem is being able to climax on ketamine, it's very hard to do even with sufficient stimulation.
Seriously if you can't emotionally connect with this girl then don't let her be your play thing, go jerk off or something instead.
Emotionally connect? She has no emotions towards me either dude. She just wants to get plowed.

Oh ok, you're still an asshole though.
Why would you want to sleep with someone you wouldn't under normal circumstances?
You're real problem is why you feel like you need to get laid so bad that you're considering sleeping with a girl where you will have to purposely inebriate yourself to get through it.

Oh ok, you're still an asshole though.
Why would you want to sleep with someone you wouldn't under normal circumstances?
You're real problem is why you feel like you need to get laid so bad that you're considering sleeping with a girl where you will have to purposely inebriate yourself to get through it.
Desperation for days bro

The only problem with your plan of using drugs to help you copulate with this beast is the chance of an out of body experience, which is known to happen with certain drugs. With an OOBE, your spirit leaves your body and usually hovers at the ceiling of the room, right above your body, so you can see the entire room. If this were to happen during intercourse, then your spirit would be forced to watch with an eagle eye view as this fat, hideous, wretched, smelly troll creature of the forest slowly rides up and down your shaft. God forbid you make her cum, and as she throws her head back in an orgasmic moan, you're forced to look right into her eyes and witness a horror so intense you could never live it down.

Hahaha! No doubt, mirrors are one thing, but this would take it to a whole other level. Talk about ego death. Possible psychotic break material here. Like I said, hopefully she gives good head.

i guess this would make K the new beer goggles ? a bit on the expensive side ...

i dont see what all the fuss is about really. men have been getting it on with coyotes for a long time. this is just brining it in the 21st century. hell, id suppose you could kick it up a notch and go for some PCP for really freaky times. then, when you end up chewing someones leg, you ll be free to blame her appearance than the drugs

in all seriousness mxe would work wayyy better for this. I have also known a dude who had sex on PCP then had to ask his friends if the girl was attractive or not later, no lie.

sadly, ive got friends who would ask that about their recent "conquests" anyway just because they were more interested in being validated by their peers than anything else.

note to dissasociative sex: i find all substances in this group anesthetic to some degree, which may impede on orgasm

MXE really is pretty good for it, in lower doses or on the tail end. MXE is much less anaesthetic than K and leaves you much more in touch with your body and emotions. And for me at least, it does impede an orgasm, but in a good way, not in a "this is never going to happen" way.

This shit'd be funnier if it was a hypothetical chick being the butt...no pun intended...of the jokes.
Phuck, now I'm doing it too...
This is phucked up.

Firstly... LOL

What about you? not that attractive i suppose if you're that desperate..

yes low dose K will dissociate you enough especially in the dark, and from behind to make it ok (as you describe this chick)... i've allwayd found Ket to enhance smells though, so if she really is "smelly" i guess get her to take a shower before...

but seriously can't you get any better than nasty ass, smally fat chick (your words)?? (don't forget nasty ass chicks will do pretty much anything youwant sexually)

But you sound so repulsed, i would wait, try for another girl

I would not easily recommend 3-MeO-PCP to people unless under certain circumstances, but I do wonder if it would dose-dependently first cause you to be manically enthousiastic about scoring with a hideous girl... and then hardly be 'present' for the deed.

Anyway this is pretty funny but also low. Unless you do her a big favor ;)

Hold out man! Something will come along that you can feel good about. :) Very recently it did for me, after 16 months. Just put yourself out there. Join a free dating site, that's what I did and I've met two awesome girls, one of whom I just had sex with all weekend, and it was the good kind of sex that we were both into. :)

This thread is Hilarious for starters. :) Second I know of people as well as myself making a "mistake" but you are purposly trying to to make a "mistake" which I find limtlessly funny. Just think if the condom broke, or even if you do get on a disso like K or MXE beforehand and you forget to even put on a -raincoat-. Getting a girl pregnant like the one you personally described would most likely drive you to suicide ;)
Just a thought