View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Using ketamine to create sexual dissassociation

Frydea

Bluelighter
Hey all, so I haven't gotten laid for a few months and am pretty desperate at this point. I met some chick through a friend recently that's down to smash, and I want to break my dry spell. Only problem is she is ugly as fuck! I'm not trying to be mean but just physically she is not very attractive, and idk if I could even stay hard seeing this chick naked to be completely honest.

Now is where the K comes in. I was wondering if I did some K beforehand if I'd be able to disassociate enough to have sex with a really nasty chick and just enjoy the feeling? Like just be in my own world and trip out without being repulsed by her looks and smell. Again I'm not trying to be mean she's very nice I'm just telling it like it is. How much K would be good for this? I have never tried it or any other dissassociatives, although I have done a decent amount of psychedelics. I saw my friend k hole once and I doubt I'd be functional on that level.

Thanks for the help!

_grounded_ while i was up here.. for not recognizing large women are very attractive, but "fat chicks" is actually a very special word saved for 6's who test you

Thread closed.

I'm definitely going to do that why didn't I think of that sooner. But should I be on K though?

It sounds like you probably just shouldn't sleep with her. If you're so repulsed that you doubt your ability to perform, it's really not fair to her to just use her for sex. If you want to dissociate enough to not notice her and just enjoy the physical sensation, you might as well just get some lube, snort some K, and masturbate.

I'd say hold out for a person that you can enjoy sober. Otherwise you're leading yourself into a realm of regret when you're sober the next day. Just my opinion.

Omfg this is hilarious xD

go and find an attractive prostitute
Or something if it's been that long.
Taking dissociatives don't enhance sex anyway, It's rather the opposite.

It sounds like you probably just shouldn't sleep with her. If you're so repulsed that you doubt your ability to perform, it's really not fair to her to just use her for sex. If you want to dissociate enough to not notice her and just enjoy the physical sensation, you might as well just get some lube, snort some K, and masturbate.
Its not like I'm pretending to like her, she's down for a no strings attached hookup, I'd be "using" her regardless.
you sound like a dick tbph
No arguments here
I'd say hold out for a person that you can enjoy sober. Otherwise you're leading yourself into a realm of regret when you're sober the next day. Just my opinion.
Why would I regret it? Pussy is pussy, ya my friends would laugh at me but who cares
Omfg this is hilarious xD

go and find an attractive prostitute
Or something if it's been that long.
Taking dissociatives don't enhance sex anyway, It's rather the opposite.
Finally someone actually answering the part about ketamine. I feel you I'm not really looking for it to enhance the sex though, rather make it tolerable.

Hey all, so I haven't gotten laid for a few months and am pretty desperate at this point. I met some chick through a friend recently that's down to smash, and I want to break my dry spell. Only problem is she is ugly as fuck! I'm not trying to be mean but just physically she is not very attractive, and idk if I could even stay hard seeing this chick naked to be completely honest.

Now is where the K comes in. I was wondering if I did some K beforehand if I'd be able to disassociate enough to have sex with a really nasty chick and just enjoy the feeling? Like just be in my own world and trip out without being repulsed by her looks and smell. Again I'm not trying to be mean she's very nice I'm just telling it like it is. How much K would be good for this? I have never tried it or any other dissassociatives, although I have done a decent amount of psychedelics. I saw my friend k hole once and I doubt I'd be functional on that level.

Thanks for the help!

What about the old technique of turning off the lights?

Good point, turn the lights off. Though some people aren't into that. I'd be most worried about making her feel uncomfortable if she can tell you think she's repulsive.

I thought about doing this same thing a little while back, I decided against it because it would just be too weird and I don't want to hurt someone.

I think K would be a bad idea...that's coming from a K head

Have you thought about a loved up drug?

I will say that the first time I did MXE, I had sex afterwards, when I was still like half on it, and it was really good for it, like really good (of course it was with my wife at the time and I was very attracted to her). I can't see K being the same. But, I still think what I said in my last post about it.

Oh no, her smell? Alright man, just hold out for something better is what I say. 8o

Oh no, her smell? Alright man, just hold out for something better is what I say. 8o
Haha you're probably right, I was just thinking if I was completely disassociated maybe I'd lose my sense of smell