• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Using h to come down from ice

Absolutely I recommend it! It’s my favorite drug combo actually, coming down from Tina and shooting boy. I only do ice maybe 3-4 times a year now but I do H everyday. It will definitely help your crash significantly and level you out but it won’t put you to sleep. Benzos are better for that. But if you don’t mind staying up another day feeling pretty good go for it. There are dangers of course, it’s not so much taking two opposing drugs that your body reacts to in opposite ways. Just make sure you wait long enough, don’t overdo it and know how much H you can handle in a day cause meth will hide the full effects, that’s how most people die on speedballs, same principle. And make sure to save some H for the next day after you wake up cause you’re going to need it! ;) I’m actually doing what we’re discussing right now hahaha

What kind of cbd products do you use? I never even thought of that. And yeah I do need to take vitamins, especially iron. I just have to make myself cuz half the time I can’t even drink water without gagging. Appreciate your suggestion tho
I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but being able to stay hydrated is so important when using meth. I had the same issue, it was like my throat would just close up when I tried to drink anything. But I would force myself to drink anyway. It took me damn near fainting at work one day from dehydration to rethink how I used. (I work in a kitchen at a very busy travel center, and it gets in the 90s in there.) I found that if I started drinking Gatorade (those electrolytes really go a long way) after my first hit and took a minimum of 4 swallows, and made sure to drink after every hit, it became easier to drink, even when I got spun. Now, actually remembering to drink is different, lol. However, if I smoke too much and get real spazzed out, drinking is again impossible. I would suggest maybe using a bit less to make it easier to drink? Plus, staying hydrated really helps the comedown, and can help you feel less like roadkill the next day. I also take a course of vitamins every day, and make sure to eat well before starting to smoke. As soon as I feel the comedown start I pack a bowl of dro and smoke that. Once I can get a fun-size candy bar down, it's easy to get an actual meal down.