• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Using h to come down from ice

Kaseynicole18

Greenlighter
So I’m moving back in with my mom and she knows whenever I’m high on ice by not only my eyes but not sleep, not eating, very manic, etc. I was wondering if doing a shot of heroin would be able to make me come down without looking even more high. I’m looking to come down and feel calm but not just take a seroquel or something and then fall asleep. I can’t get any pills really in my area so H is the best option to come down with. I want to know if anyone does it or has before and if it helps. And before anyone says anything, yes, I’ve done h and other opiates before and know what I’m doing. Just looking for advice please ! Thanks

So I’m moving back in with my mom and she knows whenever I’m high on ice by not only my eyes but not sleep, not eating, very manic, etc. I was wondering if doing a shot of heroin would be able to make me come down without looking even more high. I’m looking to come down and feel calm but not just take a seroquel or something and then fall asleep. I can’t get any pills really in my area so H is the best option to come down with. I want to know if anyone does it or has before and if it helps. And before anyone says anything, yes, I’ve done h and other opiates before and know what I’m doing. Just looking for advice please ! Thanks
destructive path, but yes..at the RIGHT dose, it could bring you down and level you out. but H is notoriously varied in potency batch to batch, so always slowly work your way up and preferrebly snorted or plugged at best to avoid needles/trackmarks etc.

during my meth binges I noticed that if you went down the cliche route of meth use usually involving a lack of hygiene, no eating, and neurotic twitches you tend to end up with much more severe periods of time where you just blankly stare wondering if you were going to ever feel sleep. Now when I would preload before my meth binge by eating a copious amount of food and just drink lots of water, eat fruit in small quantities to not upset your stomach etc it actually helped keep my meth sleep cycle somewhat inline with my own natural sleep cycle. I no longer dealt with 48-56 hours of being awake after last shot, but rather a cool 30-35 hours before i was completely nodding from sleep deprivation.

Would I still sleep like a normal person? Fuck no. It did remove the idea of me having to reliant on another equally dangerous substance to counter it's effects and that in itself is harm reduction which is what is heavily promoted around here.

Using a benzo at night would be better. Either way be super careful. Do you really want to and up with a duel addiction to ice and heroin?
I used to take a Xanax and sleep every second night and that worked pretty well for me. Have you tried regular amphetamine? My parents could never tell when I was taking that, even in large amounts, it just seemed like I was in a very good mood (which I was, ofc). I'd fake stomach bugs a lot and when questioned I just said my doctor thought I had some food allergies and they were doing testing (another great excuse to avoid food). I used to be anorexic so I have a million ways to avoid food or trick people into thinking you've eaten etc if you want help on that end?

You’re asking to die my friend. I DONT want to lose you to drugs.

In my meth days when I came down on cracked out Sunday it got so bad that I lost it.

I’m pretty sure your heart is not going to be able to handle that.

Not sure if this could help you but I use CBD drops for my dexedrine anxiety/paranoia and it works really well (it's also a natural antipsychotic). . I would recommend trying CBD especially it since it can do no harm and it also helps with sleep and getting a hungry. Vitamin C to flush my system from amphetamines and magnesium to slow down habituation also works noticeably for me at least (not sure to what extent this is placebo but it has some scientific basis).
Like sonicwhite said Heroin is definitely not recommended, contradicting signals to your heart can cause failure and death. Basically one slows down the heart while the other speeds it up, this sudden change causes arrythmia (rhytmic disfunction). Not to mention long term damage. Meth can also cover up the effects of heroin, wouldn't want you to misjudge and OD.

Using a benzo at night would be better. Either way be super careful. Do you really want to and up with a duel addiction to ice and heroin?
I used to take a Xanax and sleep every second night and that worked pretty well for me. Have you tried regular amphetamine? My parents could never tell when I was taking that, even in large amounts, it just seemed like I was in a very good mood (which I was, ofc). I'd fake stomach bugs a lot and when questioned I just said my doctor thought I had some food allergies and they were doing testing (another great excuse to avoid food). I used to be anorexic so I have a million ways to avoid food or trick people into thinking you've eaten etc if you want help on that end?
Yeah dude I wish that I could get xans or dilaudids a lot easier. But I mean any type of opiate/bzo is gonna lead to dependence. I’ll just try to use small amounts and not back to back. And for excuses, I’m Bipolar 2, so I’ve already talked to my mom telling her sometimes I get really manic and then will get really depressed. So I know that will help, cuz I mean I’m technically not lying lmao. And I used to take adderall but since ice I don’t want anything else. And I use ice for weight loss too. I mean I do fucking love a shot of meth, but what keeps fueling my use is the weight loss. But thanks I appreciate it

Not sure if this could help you but I use CBD drops for my dexedrine anxiety/paranoia and it works really well (it's also a natural antipsychotic). . I would recommend trying CBD especially it since it can do no harm and it also helps with sleep and getting a hungry. Vitamin C to flush my system from amphetamines and magnesium to slow down habituation also works noticeably for me at least (not sure to what extent this is placebo but it has some scientific basis).
Like sonicwhite said Heroin is definitely not recommended, contradicting signals to your heart can cause failure and death. Basically one slows down the heart while the other speeds it up, this sudden change causes arrythmia (rhytmic disfunction). Not to mention long term damage. Meth can also cover up the effects of heroin, wouldn't want you to misjudge and OD.
What kind of cbd products do you use? I never even thought of that. And yeah I do need to take vitamins, especially iron. I just have to make myself cuz half the time I can’t even drink water without gagging. Appreciate your suggestion tho

What kind of cbd products do you use? I never even thought of that. And yeah I do need to take vitamins, especially iron. I just have to make myself cuz half the time I can’t even drink water without gagging. Appreciate your suggestion tho

I use mainly CBD drops 5% which I dissolve under my tongue for 1-2 minutes, twice 4 drops a day. Sometimes i smoke CBD hash for immediate relief (with no THC whatsoever). I also have some CBD vape liquid but this stuff is really expensive so I wouldn't recommend it. Based on my research the cheapest way to get the CBD you need is drops. It seems pretty expensive but it lasts ages. It is definitely worth trying and it has no psychoactive effect and no noticeable side-effects for me at least.

By the way not being able to drink water is a serious issue. A lot of the neurotoxicity from amphetamines comes from dehydration of the brain, not to mention that dehydration in itself can cause irritation and bad mood. With amphetamines water not only decreases damage, it gives a way better high and less comedown. It is essential.

I would consider tapering for ice doses in general before opting out to heroin...the most simplest thing such as reducing your number of redosing can make the biggest difference or atleast change up your ROA on a predose to something less intense

during my meth binges I noticed that if you went down the cliche route of meth use usually involving a lack of hygiene, no eating, and neurotic twitches you tend to end up with much more severe periods of time where you just blankly stare wondering if you were going to ever feel sleep. Now when I would preload before my meth binge by eating a copious amount of food and just drink lots of water, eat fruit in small quantities to not upset your stomach etc it actually helped keep my meth sleep cycle somewhat inline with my own natural sleep cycle. I no longer dealt with 48-56 hours of being awake after last shot, but rather a cool 30-35 hours before i was completely nodding from sleep deprivation.

Would I still sleep like a normal person? Fuck no. It did remove the idea of me having to reliant on another equally dangerous substance to counter it's effects and that in itself is harm reduction which is what is heavily promoted around here.
this is precisely why i 'try' to avoid amphetamines in general if i'm not planning on a binge because i find it all that much easier to end up having difficulties sleeping for the first 30 or so+ hrs but after 3-4 days its just a matter of time when that peak ever so slightly starts to fade that i can instantly crash and zzzz

Try and get your hands on a benzo, they're alot better to aid a stimulant come down than an opioid imo.

When I used to take coke I'd take 6mg of Clonazepam for the come-down and it would always dampen down the CNS stimulation from the coke to a point where I was able to fall asleep.

Try and get your hands on a benzo, they're alot better to aid a stimulant come down than an opioid imo.

When I used to take coke I'd take 6mg of Clonazepam for the come-down and it would always dampen down the CNS stimulation from the coke to a point where I was able to fall asleep.
this. clonazepam is my bae to go with coke it makes that phase between high and down/ready to zz the easiest thing in the world, infact i've had success taking clonazepam a short 3 hours after massive doses of amphetamines (6mg aswell) and it ZAPPED the amps like i hadn't taken em even though i was tweaking like no tomorrow beforehand, clonazepam is like swallowing a little beautiful circle of heaven when you're done with your stimulant it's one of the most important things i try to make sure i have on hand anytime i want to use a stimulant be it for the day/binge because of how effective it is, and it's not like xanax the effects are MUCH smoother, longer lasting so if you still have the stimulant sorta active when you konk out, you're not gonna have a disturbed rest and wake up after 4 hours like you would xanax somtimes

taking an opiate i forgot to mention to bring you down from a stimulant is risky if you're not used to daily use of the opiate because you can easily take more than you can handle and rip

hm, that blankly stare feeling when zonked on amphetamines are genuinely one of my favorites, i suppose i'm weird since i consider the experience to be positive rather than negative, it's when i'm amped or edgy and just can't comedown / feel exhausted and just can't end the ride that it tends to suck for me

Antipsychotics like Quetiapine can be effective for some for a stimulant come-down as they antagonise / stop the receptors which are being revved up by stimulants.

A combination of an antipsychotic and a benzo can be extremely effective for completely reversing the effects of stimulants during the come-down.

Antipsychotics like Quetiapine can be effective for some for a stimulant come-down as they antagonise / stop the receptors which are being revved up by stimulants
Seoquel aka quets arent a great for stim comedown it carries a risk of heart issues which are made more dangerous by stimulants because, the drugs common side effects include High blood pressurIncreased or quote on quote from wikipedia ' high heart rate' which i haven't experienced but i hate seroquel with a vengence due to always waking up disoriented and slurring like id just had a few drinks that fades as i wake up

Alass the drug specifically blocks serotonin/dopamine so it can bring you down, the stuff brings me down like id just been shot by an elephant tranquilizer haha

Seoquel aka quets arent a great for stim comedown it carries a risk of heart issues which are made more dangerous by stimulants because, the drugs common side effects include High blood pressurIncreased or quote on quote from wikipedia ' high heart rate' which i haven't experienced but i hate seroquel with a vengence due to always waking up disoriented and slurring like id just had a few drinks that fades as i wake up

Alass the drug specifically blocks serotonin/dopamine so it can bring you down, the stuff brings me down like id just been shot by an elephant tranquilizer haha

I've found it useful for coke come-downs, as I said it's not for everyone, plus I haven't noticed any cardiac abnormalities. When it kicks in I get a marked reduction in heart rate and blood pressure.

I've found it useful for coke come-downs, as I said it's not for everyone, plus I haven't noticed any cardiac abnormalities. When it kicks in I get a marked reduction in heart rate and blood pressure.
oh yeah i wasn't to say it was bad persay, i've used it too! i've also used it to some degree of success to more or less knock myself out while in withdrawal, i was just pointing out it does have some potential risks, i haven't even been awake long enough after taking one of them to notice reduced heart rate or BP, but i was told by the person i got them from that they bite the pills in half and even then - their somtimes strong, so i suppose i shouldn't eat 200mg at once, but they do one hell of a fine job of destroying any energy i have thats for sure

Please remember you are referring to 2 street drugs. Most Heroin isn't even Heroin around me and I would hate to see anything happen to you man. Seriously, play it safe man. Do you see a Psychiatrist? Benzos have the same effect as H would and at least if they are prescribed you can be relatively safe. Just please make sure you wait enough time after the Ice man. I lost a friend to an unintentional speedball of this exact combination and do not wish that fate on you. Keep us updated man and please, please be careful. Opioids for upper comedowns is like playing with fire especially street drugs. Wishing you the best

Liquid GHB if taken sensibility extactly 24 hours after using the meth will put you to sleep better than heroin.

When I say sensibly I mean you measure a dose of GHB ranging from 2.5 mils to 3 mils for your bedtime dose and you don't mix G with alcohol.

Although having a shot of heroin 12 hours after smoking meth makes you feel bloody awesome it won't put you to sleep.

The only thing that gets rid of meth eyes is Valium but a word of warning you can mix heroin and GHB to battle a meth comedown as well mix Valium with GHB but if you mix Valium with heroin within a close period of time that might kill you.

If you want to sleep good the second night awake one day after the all nighter from using meth then if you skip both the heroin and GHB instead having a 5-10mg dose of Valium with one glass of white wine at bedtime pretty much 24 hours after using the meth that combo will really put you to sleep