• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Using H discretely

Snort it in her bathroom man
This is the answer. Although I see now that you said snorting h is terrible? So you'll shoot it into your veins but you won't snort it up your nose? Not tryin to be snarky but snorting is great because it has longer legs.

This is the answer. Although I see now that you said snorting h is terrible? So you'll shoot it into your veins but you won't snort it up your nose? Not tryin to be snarky but snorting is great because it has longer legs.i
When I said snorting it was terrible I just meant the experience itself. It burnt my sinuses it tastes horrible and made me feel really sick. I don't doubt it's effectiveness as a ROA, I just thought it was an extremely unpleasant way to do it. I was kind of in a hurry to do it though so maybe I did it wrong. I have a feeling I snorted too much in one go. I took a whole 0.2 g bag, split it in two lines and did one up each nostril. Was this too much in one go?
I do prefer injecting when I know I have a good vein as obviously this has the best rush, but my veins aren't too good right now and it can take a while to get one. Anyway I started buprenorphine treatment today they only gave me 4mg which isn't enough. Back there in the morning for 8mg hopefully it won't take long to find my dose and I won't need to worry about this anymore. Although being tied to a pharmacy for daily doses of bupe will bring its own problems especially when staying over at hers. She's really kind and understanding so I will probably tell her about the buprenorphine in the near future.

I was in the exact same situation 14yrs ago, I married to her now.. Be honest. If she is really into you it won’t matter, but you have to then be committed to getting clean or straightening up in some way. I went on Bupe and been on ever since, not saying that’s ideal but it’s worked for me.

Moral of the story, tell her the truth.

-GC

I was in the exact same situation 14yrs ago, I married to her now.. Be honest. If she is really into you it won’t matter, but you have to then be committed to getting clean or straightening up in some way. I went on Bupe and been on ever since, not saying that’s ideal but it’s worked for me.

-GC
Yeah I think honesty is the way forward. I've told her other things about my past like when I used to self harm and she was really good with that. I need to commit to the bupe program and focus on building a good life. I never thought my life would be good again after what I've been through. It's finally starting to look like I might have a decent future and here I am about to mess it up! I don't want to keep making the same mistake I really don't know why I keep doing it.

When I said snorting it was terrible I just meant the experience itself. It burnt my sinuses it tastes horrible and made me feel really sick. I don't doubt it's effectiveness as a ROA, I just thought it was an extremely unpleasant way to do it. I was kind of in a hurry to do it though so maybe I did it wrong. I have a feeling I snorted too much in one go. I took a whole 0.2 g bag, split it in two lines and did one up each nostril. Was this too much in one go?
I do prefer injecting when I know I have a good vein as obviously this has the best rush, but my veins aren't too good right now and it can take a while to get one. Anyway I started buprenorphine treatment today they only gave me 4mg which isn't enough. Back there in the morning for 8mg hopefully it won't take long to find my dose and I won't need to worry about this anymore. Although being tied to a pharmacy for daily doses of bupe will bring its own problems especially when staying over at hers. She's really kind and understanding so I will probably tell her about the buprenorphine in the near future.
I feel you, snorting H3 is doable but it´s HORRENDOUS :sick::sick::sick::sick:
You said smoking for you it´s not an option, can I ask you why? Also, is not an option , just in the GF house or in general? Because smoking could be a viable alternative harm reduction wise , arm wise and also GF wise ( you can pretend it´s a less scary drug such as opium or hash, if she has no knowledge about drugs it´s way less scary than needles and H). This obviously could work short term ( to avoid w-d at her place) long term I´m not so sure you should tell her about your H use ( lots of stigma sorrounds H and especially needles) but I´m sure you should use this as an opportunity to start treatment again . Good luck!

I feel you, snorting H3 is doable but it´s HORRENDOUS :sick::sick::sick::sick:
You said smoking for you it´s not an option, can I ask you why? Also, is not an option , just in the GF house or in general? Because smoking could be a viable alternative harm reduction wise , arm wise and also GF wise ( you can pretend it´s a less scary drug such as opium or hash, if she has no knowledge about drugs it´s way less scary than needles and H). This obviously could work short term ( to avoid w-d at her place) long term I´m not so sure you should tell her about your H use ( lots of stigma sorrounds H and especially needles) but I´m sure you should use this as an opportunity to start treatment again . Good luck!
Smoking isn't an option at her house because of the time it takes to do it and the obvious smell. If I could get 10 minutes away somehow then it would be an option but really if I could get time away I'd prefer to inject or plug it. I quite like plugging actually I often do it when I can't be bothered looking for a vein. I used to plug bupe too as the bioavailavility is nearly double than sublingual so you get a good hit from it.
I definitely need to stop injecting though. There's something in the h recently that causes big hard lumps if you miss even a tiny bit of it so my arms are looking bad. She's so naive though that I don't think she would connect the dots and realise it was from shooting gear.

Smoking isn't an option at her house because of the time it takes to do it and the obvious smell. If I could get 10 minutes away somehow then it would be an option but really if I could get time away I'd prefer to inject or plug it. I quite like plugging actually I often do it when I can't be bothered looking for a vein. I used to plug bupe too as the bioavailavility is nearly double than sublingual so you get a good hit from it.
I definitely need to stop injecting though. There's something in the h recently that causes big hard lumps if you miss even a tiny bit of it so my arms are looking bad. She's so naive though that I don't think she would connect the dots and realise it was from shooting gear.
well, first thing first, leave your veins alone then, especially since you enjoy other ROA´s. Smell is not that bad-that obvious especially if your gf is naive (I used to smoke H in the loo when I was at my mother and an air freshener did the trick) but it´s up to you. Also, is kratom available in the UK ? It helped and helps me a lot with H and oxys w-d

Snort it in her bathroom man

It's really not a big deal to bring dope to her place

It sure beats puking and shitting constantly

Just be aware she will find out eventually no matter what you do
I think this is basically all that needs to be said. Yeah, you'll need to have some more honesty in your relationships for them to succeed.

Yeah, I maintained a multi year opioid habit while primarily snorting heroin. That is the only reason I'm alive today. If I had been injecting, I wouldn't have made it.

It is always better to just snort imho

Do yourself a favor and either quit doing H now or tell her you use right away. I lost the love of my life because of lying about my drug use. Don't let yourself do that too.

Well the weekend went sort of OK. Made an excuse to come home on Friday for a few hours and went early on Sunday but it went well. I called the drug treatment centre on Thursday last week and because I only recently stopped treatment I'm still an active patient so they managed to get me an appointment for this morning and I've already had my first dose of buprenorphine 4mg. Got another appointment tomorrow and will be going up to 8mg so hopefully in a few days I'll be feeling good.
Snorting h is terrible by the way I would not recommend it I felt so sick it was horrible! I'm gagging now just thinking about it!
Really glad to hear you made it through the weekend without the shit hitting the fan! And GREAT that you’re already being placed on bupe. Stay on this trail m8 and you’ll make it! find a time and place to tell her the truth, piece by piece may be easier for the both of u? But i think that if she’s really the one, im sure she’ll accept you for who you are. The fact that you’re on the bupe and in some kind of treatment, doing everything you can to get well is wonderful and im sure she’ll think so aswell. Fingers crossed for you! <3

Im actually about to apply for bupe/methadone-treatment too. Im a little scared that they’ll turn me down tho. It CAN be pretty hard to get in here in sweden, depending on where u live so im a little bit nervous.

Last edited:
Care to elaborate? The only times I used H it was snorting. Made me feel fucking amazing.
I just meant that it burnt my sinuses, tastes horrible, made me feel really sick. I could taste/smell it for hours afterwards. It held me alright I'm not saying it's a bad ROA, it was just horrible to do for me. Maybe I snorted too much in one go or maybe it was cut with something funny but I really didn't enjoy the experience

As an addict in a relationship with someone who is at best *tolerant* of my drug use, I'm sorry I'm just going to flat out say this is not going to go well. Normal people who don't have raging drug problems don't understand us, nor are they fond of anything pertaining to opiates lol. I know relapsing happens more than anything... and being lonely sucks... but eventually you will have to tell her about your history with narcotic abuse/prior dependency issues if it gets more serious. You can expect to be doing a ton of heroin if she finds out before you tell her because she'll be gone. Discretely heroin cannot be hidden. No one has been able to hide heroin use, and only stall the inevitable clock in which everyone finds out the partying you've been doing. Delicately... I suggest telling her when she knows you better.

-GC
Best advice ever, @Biffer2z mate if u love this girl and she loves u, she will understand. Tell her that ure doing this because u care more about her than that shitty drug but for the moment u need the bupe. Shell eventually find out anyway man. So it's better if you tell her than if she finds out from someone else or she finds ur stuff, etc shit like that.
Mate plz, I was in the exact same position but I didn't tell her, one day I was too fkn sick and she found Me shooting up in the bathroom. Needless to say the bomb exploded she told everyone in my house, I had to go to a 2 month rehab and when I came out she had cheated on me. Things were never the same. So plz man, think very well whst you're doing. Don't fuck up like I did.

I just meant that it burnt my sinuses, tastes horrible, made me feel really sick. I could taste/smell it for hours afterwards. It held me alright I'm not saying it's a bad ROA, it was just horrible to do for me. Maybe I snorted too much in one go or maybe it was cut with something funny but I really didn't enjoy the experience
Base is not made for snorting mate, don't do that again.ure best off smoking ky

Best advice ever, @Biffer2z mate if u love this girl and she loves u, she will understand. Tell her that ure doing this because u care more about her than that shitty drug but for the moment u need the bupe. Shell eventually find out anyway man. So it's better if you tell her than if she finds out from someone else or she finds ur stuff, etc shit like that.
Mate plz, I was in the exact same position but I didn't tell her, one day I was too fkn sick and she found Me shooting up in the bathroom. Needless to say the bomb exploded she told everyone in my house, I had to go to a 2 month rehab and when I came out she had cheated on me. Things were never the same. So plz man, think very well whst you're doing. Don't fuck up like I did.
This is exactly what i meant a few posts back! Listen to this! ❤️

Well I've been on buprenorphine one week now and I'm feeling mostly fine. I'm on 12mg per day and it seems to be holding me. I went to my girlfriends house on Friday and came back Sunday and only took my buprenorphine with me and it held me through the weekend. Hopefully my willpower will be strong enough to keep away from drugs now. Its definitely a lot easier when not in withdrawal!

Extremely glad to hear that buddy! Fuckin awesum really!! Well, i dont think u should get on kratom like the last post say. Thats a bitch to quit too and now when you’re in treatment and doing well i think u should just stay on the trail and keep on fighting and telling her when the time is ripe. 🙏🏼
Just the fact that u casually called her your girlfriend this time makes me smile a little ❤️👍🏼