• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Using H discretely

Biffer2z

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. I have recently relapsed into H use, intravenously. I've been using a couple of times a day for around 3 weeks now and definitely have a dependency. I've also started a new relationship with someone who I've been seeing for about a month. On Thursday next week she has invited me to stay at her house until Sunday, so I'll be sleeping over a few days. I really like this girl. She is genuinely the nicest girl I've ever met. She doesn't drink, smoke or done drugs ever. She can not know about my usage it would end the relationship and hurt like hell.
Now, I was thinking about just going to hers and withdrawing cold turkey, but that would be a terrible idea and the weekend would be ruined. I need to somehow use H discretely at her house. I absolutely 100% will not bring needles to her house so that idea is out of the question. The thought of shooting up in her beautiful home doesn't sit right with me. Smoking it is not an option so I can't do that. The only thing I can think of is to take some capsules and fill them with H powder and just pop them and say they're vitamins or something. Would this work? Do you get anything from taking H orally?
We live 40 miles apart so going home to use isn't an option either. I really feel bad about this I'm kicking myself for relapsing and feel terrible about it. I know it's a shitty thing to bring capsules of H to someones house please don't jump on me for that I feel bad enough as it is but I really like this girl and want us to work. I will be getting in touch with my local drug and alcohol abuse service to get treatment but it can take a few weeks and I don't have that.
Thanks for any replies I get

Snort it in her bathroom man

It's really not a big deal to bring dope to her place

It sure beats puking and shitting constantly

Just be aware she will find out eventually no matter what you do
It just feels wrong to be doing that shit in her house I really feel shameful about it but you're right I don't want to be going through withdrawal at hers for the weekend. Snorting it could work I suppose. I could put it in some kind of small container and keep it in my pocket.
Yeah if I carry on long enough she will find out. I've made a mess of both my arms tonight so it's gonna be long sleeves until it clears. I'm not enjoying it anymore I might switch to plugging now. Hopefully I can get into treatment before she notices anything.

If you really like her and want something long term, why not try be honest? Just explain you’re really into her, have recently relapsed and where you’re at. Otherwise, you might need to realise the relationship won’t work out anyway and you may as well just pack to shoot it there and move on after. Maybe sit a minute and really think about what you’re wanting out of the whole thing.

Hello everyone. I have recently relapsed into H use, intravenously. I've been using a couple of times a day for around 3 weeks now and definitely have a dependency. I've also started a new relationship with someone who I've been seeing for about a month. On Thursday next week she has invited me to stay at her house until Sunday, so I'll be sleeping over a few days. I really like this girl. She is genuinely the nicest girl I've ever met. She doesn't drink, smoke or done drugs ever. She can not know about my usage it would end the relationship and hurt like hell.
Now, I was thinking about just going to hers and withdrawing cold turkey, but that would be a terrible idea and the weekend would be ruined. I need to somehow use H discretely at her house. I absolutely 100% will not bring needles to her house so that idea is out of the question. The thought of shooting up in her beautiful home doesn't sit right with me. Smoking it is not an option so I can't do that. The only thing I can think of is to take some capsules and fill them with H powder and just pop them and say they're vitamins or something. Would this work? Do you get anything from taking H orally?
We live 40 miles apart so going home to use isn't an option either. I really feel bad about this I'm kicking myself for relapsing and feel terrible about it. I know it's a shitty thing to bring capsules of H to someones house please don't jump on me for that I feel bad enough as it is but I really like this girl and want us to work. I will be getting in touch with my local drug and alcohol abuse service to get treatment but it can take a few weeks and I don't have that.
Thanks for any replies I get
Man,
I was in the same fucking spot as you back in 2017. Same situation, got back into the needle while I met the most beautiful girl ever. Guess what? It all ended fucking horribly, I chose dope over her and made the worst mistake of my life.
If you really care about this girl, you got to choose.
An empty artificial pleasure? Or real love and a beautiful adventure with a girl? You cant choose both, its not sustainable. I tried and failed miserably.
Please, don't make the same mistake as me....

It just feels wrong to be doing that shit in her house I really feel shameful about it but you're right I don't want to be going through withdrawal at hers for the weekend. Snorting it could work I suppose. I could put it in some kind of small container and keep it in my pocket.
Yeah if I carry on long enough she will find out. I've made a mess of both my arms tonight so it's gonna be long sleeves until it clears. I'm not enjoying it anymore I might switch to plugging now. Hopefully I can get into treatment before she notices anything.
If you truly like this girl, tell her the truth and quit altogether. Fuck I wish I had that oportunity again. Please, don't do the same shit as me. It's been 5 years and I'm still fucked up mentally, after I lost my girl I began smoking massive amounts of crack cocaine. My life went downhill pretty fast, I had everything and lost it all. Same fucking crossroad as you, choose wisely .

snorting it is probably your best option! i always found when i banged opiates (the odd time i did it) it didn't go very far duration wise. but when i snorted i only had to dose twice a day to stay well. that might be a better option for you consider the high pressure high stakes environment you'll be in.

Be up front and honest...look Ive got a problem but Im getting treatment I didnt want to lie to you ...hopefully she will understand and appreciate your honesty.
If you go behind her back and use and she finds out...then she sees you being sneaky and untrustworthy.

Be up front and honest...look Ive got a problem but Im getting treatment I didnt want to lie to you ...hopefully she will understand and appreciate your honesty.
If you go behind her back and use and she finds out...then she sees you being sneaky and untrustworthy.
Even if he gets to maintain it for a while, he's gonna have problems. The nodding, the limp dick(let's say ur libido is not the best when you're o ln heroin) and many more things. It's either the drugs or the girl, that simple.
I've been on the same spot, chose drugs. But OP man, if u really really like this girl be upfront like aussiejoe says. If she likes u she will understand, plus you'll be showing her you're not hiding anything unless she takes it the wrong way. Just think positive, quit that shit and get yo girl Boi.

I'd say take it orally to keep out of withdrawal, that way it holds you for longer as well. You don't wanna go into wd at her place and ruin your weekend.

But for the long - term, if you think you're serious about her, and she doesn't like drugs or drug users, you're gonna have to choose. Take some to see yourself through the weekend and then pack it in before you visit her again.

Unless I’m mistaken, heroin, when taken orally is broken down by first pass metabolism into simple morphine, which has very poor bioavailability. Consequently, an amount which would otherwise get you well is likely to be less than enough to hold you.

Unless I’m mistaken, heroin, when taken orally is broken down by first pass metabolism into simple morphine, which has very poor bioavailability. Consequently, an amount which would otherwise get you well is likely to be less than enough to hold you.
You need to take a lot more if taking it orally because of that, yes. But the effects seem to last for longer with that route for some reason

Is it thursday this week you’ll be staying over at hers? If so i would definitely get some methadone or bup as some guy said. I prefer the ’done without a doubt tho. So yeah i would get 1 bottle for each day and afterwards i would really recommend telling her the truth and get of the gear. If this is THE girl, I PROMISE you will be forever grateful that you did. Do you have a job and a steady life in general? Could maybe a methadone program be the answer? I mean if you do have ha job and a nice home and all that (i dont know), but you just keep relapsing then maybe the methadone program is right for you?

Thanks for all the replies. You know, I'm really mad at myself for relapsing. I've not long just got clean after coming of buprenorphine. I've been on and off for the past 6 years but this time I was sure that I was done. I was starting to get my life back. I have a job which I quite like, made a few 'normal' friends, earned the trust of my family again, arranging a payment plan for debt I racked up. Things were looking good. I have no idea why I decided it would be a good idea to have a 'one off' hit. I decided this roughly around when I met my girl but I wasn't sure if anything would happen with us so she wasn't a factor in my decision. I'm not enjoying it and definitely want to come off, however I absolutely need this coming weekend to be a success. I've tried to find some buprenorphine /methadone but I'm not having much luck. I'm planning for the worst case and that's me having to take H to her house. I don't know if it's worth mentioning but I'm in the UK and the H I get is the brown stuff that will only dissolve in citric acid or whatever acid you use. Does that affect how it will be absorbed if I were to snort it? I absolutely will not bring needles to her house so injecting is out of the question. I was hoping swallowing it would work as I want to keep whatever I end up bringing as small as possible. If snorting is a better choice I could possibly do that. I would be using ideally first thing in the morning and last thing at night. If I absolutely had to then I would consider plugging it but that would mean having to pre-load syringes and I'd rather not have to bring them. I'm really getting stressed about this I know I'm in a mess and I don't know what to do. I feel like such an idiot. I swear when I get clean I will never touch this crap every again.

Yes you can snort brown heroin #3, thats what we have here in sweden too but keep looking for some bup/done, it shouldnt be that hard to find, maybe outside of a clinic?

But please, for your own sake - dont ever promise that you’ll never touch it again although i feel u m8. But theres nothing comin out of a promise like that other than you keep bashing urself for not succeeding, and that gets you nowhere but even further down the spiral of mental illness. If you can understand what i mean.. thats why i think a doneprogram is a good thing IF you have a job and all that other stuff. IMO the bup/doneprograms should be more de-stigmatized because some people actually need them and they ARE Saving lives. Why is that looked upon as something bad. Its so unfair i think.

I wish you all the luck and love m8!

Well the weekend went sort of OK. Made an excuse to come home on Friday for a few hours and went early on Sunday but it went well. I called the drug treatment centre on Thursday last week and because I only recently stopped treatment I'm still an active patient so they managed to get me an appointment for this morning and I've already had my first dose of buprenorphine 4mg. Got another appointment tomorrow and will be going up to 8mg so hopefully in a few days I'll be feeling good.
Snorting h is terrible by the way I would not recommend it I felt so sick it was horrible! I'm gagging now just thinking about it!