• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Using Etizolam to get off of phenibut? Same gaba receptors?

The weight really doesn't have much to do with it. I took one g once of 3/4 dried and couldn't see anything but fractals for hours. I dosed a little early and when I landed I had to scoop seven others in fractal land from the various positions they ended up in the forest.. it was a large outdoor bonfire gathering.
Dried or fresh is a big difference in weight lets establish what we are about.

3 gram dried ime is a lot.

Who the fuck wants to use fresh mushrooms?

Anytime I hear the dose I "assume" dry weight.

Same as cannabis, nobody is grabbing a cola off an unready plant and just smoking it fresh

The weight really doesn't have much to do with it. I took one g once of 3/4 dried and couldn't see anything but fractals for hours. I dosed a little early and when I landed I had to scoop seven others in fractal land from the various positions they ended up in the forest.. it was a large outdoor bonfire gathering.
Well I’m assuming we’re talking about cubes…and fresh are the best trip, but I’m referring to 10 grams dried(roughly 100 grams fresh), you can go so much further than an 8th or quarter..

Dried or fresh is a big difference in weight lets establish what we are about.

3 gram dried ime is a lot.
3 grams is not alot, not even close…but I can see how it could overwhelm some..tripping is like working out your muscles, you can’t jump into dead lifting 300lbs, you work your way there

7 grams of shrooms isn’t that crazy of a dose tho, it a big dose for sure, but around the 10g area is where shit really gets wacky

Yeah i suppose some people actually seem to enjoy taking 7g of strong shrooms. I know I don't. However I once, in a catastrophically stupid and impulsive move, took 350mg of 4-AcO-DMT, which is equivalent to something approaching 50 grams of shrooms. I didn't even experience anything that interesting, I merely got sucked into an incomprehensible churning sea of some horrifying black and white swirls, and wound up with an ER bill (I was fine, but my blood pressure was well in the hypertensive crisis range, but it went down fast and I was released 6 hours after being admitted).

In any event, we're getting a bit off topic here

Yeah i suppose some people actually seem to enjoy taking 7g of strong shrooms. I know I don't. However I once, in a catastrophically stupid and impulsive move, took 350mg of 4-AcO-DMT, which is equivalent to something approaching 50 grams of shrooms. I didn't even experience anything that interesting, I merely got sucked into an incomprehensible churning sea of some horrifying black and white swirls, and wound up with an ER bill (I was fine, but my blood pressure was well in the hypertensive crisis range, but it went down fast and I was released 6 hours after being admitted).

In any event, we're getting a bit off topic here
If I remember the biggest dose Iv taken is a half oz (14 grams), insanity is really the only word to describe that experience..but I would never even consider taking a dose that big these days, honestly even a 8th gives me extreme anxiety before dosing and I don’t think I would go higher than that again, I just don’t have the balls I had when I was in my early 20s, but im glad Iv done the massive doses when I did cause those are profound life changing trips, an 8th is just fun

Same as cannabis, nobody is grabbing a cola off an unready plant and just smoking it fresh
Fresh Psilocybine Shrooms as well as Truffles taste better then dried Shrooms imo.

But these fellows are not for me. Acid-analogues, 4-HO-Tryptamines no problem. Nice mild mindblowing trip's, Shrooms I only get the good effects when after 4/ 6 hours of torture the effects are over. its only after that i feel good, which can last for day's. Like an instant anti-depressant once the acute effects are over.

But combined with an GABA-ergic to balance it out. Not what this thread was originally about. I guess they could give a worthwhile trip. But when a trip needs a downer to balance it out my guess is you (me in this case) are not ready for them.

Like i haven't taken a Lysergic or 4-HO sustituted Tryptamine either the last months or year. Not ready to trip.

I had a habit of taking phenibut 10grams or more per day for long periods. Eventually I noticed baclofen at a dose of 200mg was sufficient to replace that dose of phenibut completely. So baclofen is about 25-50x stronger than phenibut. French cardiac surgeon Olivier Ameisen brought baclofen treatment for alcoholism to buplic attention and he himself used 200-250mg baclofen a day to treat his alcoholism succesfully.

And so far so good I’ve been dozing 4 mg Etizolam every 6 hours day 3 I feel no withdrawals whatsoever

Man, be so so careful, do not do this for long. That is a LOT of etizolam and you will become dependent on it quickly at that dose. Etizolam withdrawal will make phenibut withdrawal look like a joke.

I really can only recommend my skipping a day regimen I described earlier in this thread.

A wise thing todo would be to take etizolam one day instead of phenibut, if you can't handle skipping a day without a benzo, and then take phenibut the next day like normal. Then etizolam, then phenibut. Do this, until you can deal with not taking etizolam on the off day, so that you're just taking phenibut every other day without the benzo in between.

Then when you're comfortable with that, drop another day, and take etizolam on that off day. So phenibut, next day no drugs, next day etizolam, next day phenibut, etc. Do that a few times, the take nothing on the 2nd off day. So phenibut, next day nothing, next day nothing, then phenibut again, etc. Keep this pattern up, drop an additional day, use etizolam to help, then stop the etizolam, get comfortable, drop another day. Once you get down to every 6 day of phenibut and feel comfortable with that, you can just stop. And you will have avoided developing an addiction to benzos. This works for me every time I have been dependent on phenibut (4 times, or was it 5?).

I had a habit of taking phenibut 10grams or more per day for long periods. Eventually I noticed baclofen at a dose of 200mg was sufficient to replace that dose of phenibut completely. So baclofen is about 25-50x stronger than phenibut. French cardiac surgeon Olivier Ameisen brought baclofen treatment for alcoholism to buplic attention and he himself used 200-250mg baclofen a day to treat his alcoholism succesfully.

yeah baclofen will substitute for phenibut, too. Although it shares a receptor site (GABA-B) so you can end up dependent on baclofen instead, but by all accounts it's pretty easy to taper. I have used baclofen on the off days described in my above method, and that worked, too.

Fresh mushrooms are tasty I find, they taste nutty and earthy, a more pleasant experience than eating them dried, in my experience.

Fresh mushrooms are tasty I find, they taste nutty and earthy, a more pleasant experience than eating them dried, in my experience.
Iv always preferred fresh too, for me it’s usually more of that slightly energetic roller coaster trip where colors are so bright and vibrant, where dried tends to be more that dark weird trip, not weird in a bad way just mushrooms weird, I’m not sure what happens during the drying that makes the trips so different, but i definitely notice a pretty significant difference