• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Using benzos recreationally

SociallyAwkward

Bluelighter
I'm gonna try using benzos recreationally for once just to see what it's like. Normally I use them to treat my anxiety when needed but figured I would give it a go and see what it's like. Now I need your help on what is the safest&best way to do so. My tolerance is very low. I have alprazolam, meclonazepam and nifoxipam. Is it better if I take a high dose of a single one or can I safely mix several of them or mix in alcohol? I know with alcohol and benzo things can easily get out of hand with memory gaps and such so if I was to do that I would only drink a few beers.

Hope someone can give me good advice. As I said I already have the benzos and I will go through with it so I'm not asking people to suggest drugs to me or anything, I just wanna know how I can enjoy it in a responsible and safe way.

Don't mix benzos with alcohol. Just go take some of the xanax. No reason to go mixing shit.

Dont do it you might black out for x amount of days and have a lot of not fun stuff to deal with. Happened to me with xanax, I took 2mg with a tolerance, blacked out, totalled my car, bought drugs from my dealers, got chased by the cops, went to jail followed by the hospital and then woke up in my bed with no sense that anything happened. Then a bunch of hazy memories slowly returned and I was thankful as fuck I didn't wake up somewhere other than my room (last place I remember) or kill myself or another person.

The high from benzos doesn't exist anyways, its a dull boring sedation. Yaaawn.

Dont do it you might black out for x amount of days and have a lot of not fun stuff to deal with. Happened to me with xanax, I took 2mg with a tolerance, blacked out, totalled my car, bought drugs from my dealers, got chased by the cops, went to jail followed by the hospital and then woke up in my bed with no sense that anything happened. Then a bunch of hazy memories slowly returned and I was thankful as fuck I didn't wake up somewhere other than my room (last place I remember) or kill myself or another person.

That was from 2mg? Damn. The most I've ever taken is 3mg and never blacked out. And I have no tolerance to benzos. At most I use them once a month. 6mg of kolonopin had me waking up 2 days later at an ex girlfriends house three states away with no memory of how I got there though lol

But yeah benzos are great for anxiety. Not much for a high though.

yeah dont recommend you mix them all its gonna do it is either make you drunk as shit or make you black out meaning you can do all kinds of stuff without even knowing it
and not remembering anything
but if for some reason you still think its a good idea start off with a super low dose and a few beers trust me benzos intensify alcohol like crazy

Thanks for the replies

Yeah this is what I'm afraid can happen so feels like I need to be careful. So this happened to you on 'only' 2 mg xanax? Nothing else mixed in? Damn.. I thought memory gaps usually only occured with benso+alcohol in higher doses.

yeah dont recommend you mix them all its gonna do it is either make you drunk as shit or make you black out meaning you can do all kinds of stuff without even knowing it
and not remembering anything
but if for some reason you still think its a good idea start off with a super low dose and a few beers trust me benzos intensify alcohol like crazy

Do you think it is possible to use benzos alone recreationally without alcohol or is it needed? I know it doesn't have a huge recreational value or anything.. but hey I just wanna try it. If I mix do you think 1mg xanax and a few beers will be good or should I start out even lower benzo wise?

Yea I took 2mg as my just medical dose but I ended up doing 60mg.

Sounds about right. Benzos have the tendency to make people eat their whole bottle after they take a couple. I have a buddy that goes through 120 2mg kolonopins in 3 days every time he gets his script filled.

Sounds about right. Benzos have the tendency to make people eat their whole bottle after they take a couple. I have a buddy that goes through 120 2mg kolonopins in 3 days every time he gets his script filled.

That;s very true I used to be scripted 12-14mg/day and get hundreds at a time and eat them like candies.

oyy that makes me cringe

Thanks for the replies

Yeah this is what I'm afraid can happen so feels like I need to be careful. So this happened to you on 'only' 2 mg xanax? Nothing else mixed in? Damn.. I thought memory gaps usually only occured with benso+alcohol in higher doses.

Do you think it is possible to use benzos alone recreationally without alcohol or is it needed? I know it doesn't have a huge recreational value or anything.. but hey I just wanna try it. If I mix do you think 1mg xanax and a few beers will be good or should I start out even lower benzo wise?

i wouldnt start at 1mg trust me start at .25mg or .5mg and then drink a few beers just because you can handle 1mg no problem when you add alcohol
that same 1mg can easily knock you on your ass and true many people go bat shit crazy wanting to eat the xanax like candy
i usually take a small dose, let someone hold the rest of my pills then drink a few beers

if i had to use a benzo for recreation i would go with something else like diazepam but that is my choice i get a good euphoria effect from it

I eventually got red flagged on pharmanet by the clinics for going in to them to often to replace my scripts.

Yeah I once came clean to a doctor about my drug usage when seeking help, and ever since it's been impossible for me to get anything other than SSRIs.

You would think doing that much xanax (60mg+) would cause some pretty dangerous withdrawals... I personally love lorazepam recreationally with some weed. It gets rid of the "social awkwardness" of the weed and causes a light warm cozy buzz. Still prefer opiates over benzos any day though c:

You would think doing that much xanax (60mg+) would cause some pretty dangerous withdrawals... I personally love lorazepam recreationally with some weed. It gets rid of the "social awkwardness" of the weed and causes a light warm cozy buzz. Still prefer opiates over benzos any day though c:

Im a freak of nature, I came off 12-14mg/day kpin with no withdrawal after 3 years of being on them.

That's crazy... I was only on kpins for about 6 months 1-3mg a day.. and I had some pretty shitty withdrawals for about 2 months solid after coming off. To this day if I take any benzo I suffer some withdrawal symptoms for a few days after.

i wouldnt start at 1mg trust me start at .25mg or .5mg and then drink a few beers just because you can handle 1mg no problem when you add alcohol
that same 1mg can easily knock you on your ass and true many people go bat shit crazy wanting to eat the xanax like candy
i usually take a small dose, let someone hold the rest of my pills then drink a few beers

if i had to use a benzo for recreation i would go with something else like diazepam but that is my choice i get a good euphoria effect from it

Thanks for the info. Yeah I don't even take 1mg normally but I just figured higher dose was needed for this purpose.. I think I'll start with .25 mg if I mix them then and maybe add in another .25 if needed.

But aside from mixing with alcohol. If I mix two benzos only, what happens practically speaking? I hear some people say they will compete with each other based on affinity for the receptors so that one of them might end up doing pretty much nothing and just being a waste of pills. But I suppose two different benzos like xanax and meclonazepam would bind to different subunits so that I may get effect from both?