• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Using benzos and alcohol (safely)

that wasnt me i repleyed 2 some 1 they said they drink a half btl of wine a night and 2mg of xanax and said basicly that that was a huge amout all i said was thats a very small amout i get from my doc 140 diaz a month 30 codiene phosphate a week and zopiclone every night , considering i used 2 take over 1 gram off etizolam a week and drink heavy thats 1000 10mg diaz eqivalent a week so all i said was 2mg of xanax is nothing they braged about how its been a hole week at this dose and there going full out asiff it was a crazy amount lol ogh u dnt get xanax in my country either i have been on a benzo taper for over 2 years and will still b atleast another 2 my hole poin was that there mg of xanax and a half btl of wine every night for 1 week is nothing and 2 b dead honest is not dangerous real considering im still alive after those huge doses if u look up above this post 7 posts up bye FAD thats what i was refering 2 some 1 has been obviously hacking as these posts arnt as they were at all read comments above and u will see what i mean
then up the xanax by .5 and a drink. do that when you do this till ya find your sweetspot. i dont have one its either blackout or nothing.

here is the post bye fad just a few posts up but bye looks off things hes a hacker and chabnged this is a copy and paste off his actuall post ) welll, almost a week now of me at night, with a bottle of vine, 2 mg of xanax and some cheap weed ( too broke to buy the good dank stuff )...should stop now, cas a full week is almost done, and iv gotten quite used to me night feel good times....this is for ppl with tolerance , not some no tolerance whiners here, so yeah...if u dont give a fuck like me, then go for it. i did, and i'm still alive and pretty healthy ( actually no, im a fat fucking bastard ). now do u see what i meant the post that u quoted me on there was a post i actually posted back 2 his second comment just read please will be easier lol
then up the xanax by .5 and a drink. do that when you do this till ya find your sweetspot. i dont have one its either blackout or nothing.

i basicly said that 2mg n drink is not going for it and jst 1 week at this amout is laughable actually if they seriously think thats a huge amount so i asked r they being serious or is this a joke then bye magic all the posts changed

yes its litrally hell i wanted 2 die so much from it the opiate is no problem for me at all its nothing i thought it was hard at the time then went cold turkey on benzos n holy shit a will never complain about stoping opiates ever again not compared 2 benzos words cant even discribe how horrendiss it is n proper smack heads say its 2 hard fukin bull shit but i jst was taking 30mg codiene phosphate 18 a day and around 15-20 30mg dyhidracodiene which is still alot but nothing compared 2 even jst a 5mg drop on diaz i canot handle such a drop its 1mg a month its dropped with opiates i can jst stop anytime now

I do agree benzo withdrawal is way harder than opiate. Opiate withdrawal is hell while it lasts but it gets better very quickly whereas Benzos you're okish for a few days, sick after a week and it get worse in every way from there. The longest I have gone is 2 months after detoxing over 14 days (opiates, benzos and alcohol at the same time)....the opiate withdrawal was unconfortable, the benzos were uncomfortable for a few days then absolute hell for the next 2 months. My latest taper has been going for over 2 years now and I dread the end. Yet to do a proper opiate detox again soon but will have to start reducing my stupid 32mg SUBOXONE dose at my next appointment.

I just read what I said again there just 2 say I am not taking opiate now exept codeine phosphate for pain it is benzos that I am tapering of has been 2 years and I'm still taking 23mg valium a day I am dreading. The next big drop if they decide 2 but its 1mg a month on benzos they r dropping not opiate as my comment said it was jst 2 clear that up I wouldn't wish benzo withdraw. On any 1 not if it was anything like what I went through
I do agree benzo withdrawal is way harder than opiate. Opiate withdrawal is hell while it lasts but it gets better very quickly whereas Benzos you're okish for a few days, sick after a week and it get worse in every way from there. The longest I have gone is 2 months after detoxing over 14 days (opiates, benzos and alcohol at the same time)....the opiate withdrawal was unconfortable, the benzos were uncomfortable for a few days then absolute hell for the next 2 months. My latest taper has been going for over 2 years now and I dread the end. Yet to do a proper opiate detox again soon but will have to start reducing my stupid 32mg SUBOXONE dose at my next appointment.

I just read what I said again there just 2 say I am not taking opiate now exept codeine phosphate for pain it is benzos that I am tapering of has been 2 years and I'm still taking 23mg valium a day I am dreading. The next big drop if they decide 2 but its 1mg a month on benzos they r dropping not opiate as my comment said it was jst 2 clear that up I wouldn't wish benzo withdraw. On any 1 not if it was anything like what I went through

Yeah, I don't take any opiate now except 32mg suboxone a day. Im still on 20mg valium after over 2 years tapering and not looking forward to going lower as I said. I also wouldn't wish benzo withdrawal on anyone, I always cringe when I see people first prescribed them or taking them otherwise. Any drug really but benzos and SSRI detox are their own special kind of hell?

never bragged at all i had a addiction and still worked full time and still a btl of wine and 2mg is nt exactly dangerous alot would say its not as bad as u make it out and as for a washed out idiot doubt it 2 HNDs would say otherwise
omg u lil shit..im not here to brag...or no did i say it was a lot... i meant a full bottle of vine, and x 2 mg....that is a lot for me, and i know where to take it...only fucking washed out idiots take idiotic amounts of benzos and alcohol or with opiate, and then come here and brag themselves about it 8(..that's just plain stupid and reckless for other users who might read this and think, well that's okay then, when it's not.