• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

uppers or downers?

Downers all the way. Didn't even wanna take the stim I was prescribed though it was weak. I like benzo, muscle relaxants and antihistamines. Removes my anxiety and helps me sleep well.

both. Meth IV in the morning. Heroin + Meth IV combo midday. Heroin IV at night.

I love psychedelics and dissociatives way, way, way more than any plain stimulant or depressant, but if I had to just pick between an upper or downer it'd depend on the situation. If I really need something to wake me up or get something done, stimulants. If I'm exhausted/tired, having more-than-usual trouble getting to sleep (I have insomnia), or really stressed, downers. If I had to say which one I generally prefer over the other, probably downers. Kind of hard because I consider downers more "fun" and uppers more for "motivation" though I don't do much work in general so I usually prefer fun over motivation.

downers make living with generalized anxiety so much easier, can we all agree? but I really love some good adderal or vyvanse, it just feels so good and honestly almost opiate like

Ugh. I like them all.
But I'm more an uppers person. I love amphetamines and coke. I like to feel motivated and get things done.
But I also have pretty bad anxiety. Despite amps and coke making most people's anxiety worse, they don't give me anxiety. However, I do enjoy benzos to relieve my regular anxiety when I'm not on uppers. And benzos calm down my panic attacks. (But I've never had a panic attack on a stimulant....)
Stimulants and benzos together are perfect IMO.

Most a downers guy myself, but I definitely have a place in my heart/drug-cravings for uppers (often accompanied by downers)

I personally enjoy stims, I've used stuff like cocaine and speed, but I've also used pills such as focalin, ritalin, and adderall. As someone who's very antisocial, I sometimes use them to help me talk to people, I just get talkative on stims. I'm actually on some speed powder I got from the dark net right now!

Yeah stimulants for sure. Downers I don't really find morish once they start to take effect. Infact 200mg of pure #3 H has lasted me over 4 days of use and I still have 60mg or so left. I get bored almost and don't enjoy feeling sick, I just like the initial rush.

Downers, no doubt. I'm an anxious person and like to be chilled out.

Uppers are useful for getting shit done but the comedowns cause so much anxiety I honestly don't consider them too recreational.

Uppers! I'm a 100% done with being only half myself while on something that downs me.
Downers do help me with controlling my much too busy head, but in the end that's not enough for me to do it.
I like uppers because I can look at the world in a different way, maybe come at ease with certain day to day struggles. Not to mention the big WOW effect it has on the body and mind.

Uppers all the way. Make the world shinier instead of blurring it away. Downers are only good for doing nothing, stims are better for doing anything IMO. I don't get why people ever drink at gigs when they could be on uppers...

Downers for sure. I have generalized anxiety and panic disorder and downers provide relief. The manic stim high is not for me. Plus, while I was in college a girl I liked invited me to check into a seedy motel with her for a weekend of cocaine and sex. The coke made me horny as hell but we all know what stims can do to the male anatomy and it made what was supposed to be a great weekend of drugging and sex rather unenjoyable at times.

God damn the hardest question ever. Stimulants (used to) provide a much more pronounced and powerful euphoria than downers for me. I'd have to say I favor downers (opiates precisely) over stimulants just because I can live a life on opiates, whereas I cannot do that while cracked out