View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Unusual Trip Locations

armadilliO said:
pink floyd rave eh
Cant you invision him in fluffy purple flares?

PF has been mixed at raves.
Probably.

Hell, you gave me that led zeppelin acid rave stuff :)

The Museum of Modern Art.

Monet's "Water Lilies" might be best appreciated when you're flying on LSD.

oh yeah, i got kicked out of the biggest electronica club in my city (its owned by bikers, dodgy dealings, i dunno, etc)...
guess thats not a big deal really but anyway... i went into a toilet cubical, locked the door, and was crushing up half of my second pill to snort (i had oral'd the first about fifteen minutes prior), and i hear this huge guy go "get the fuck out"..

its a goddamn bouncer standing on the toilet next to the one i was in... they kicked me out and i jumped in a taxi, scared they were going to call cops... then the pill i ate kicked in and i had the most lovely ride home with this taxi driver. i dont remember what i talked to him about but i was rubbing myself all over the seat... (nb. see peter from family guy when he tries ecstasy :))

i got home, and figured i couldn't go in cos my parents were awake, so i went for a walk to the nearby marina and chatted to random fishermen for a while.

dont even remember walking home after that.. best night in ages!

Yes nitrous in a car (or driving-BAD IDEA) is much fun :)

First time I did nitrous was in a car. . . stuck my head out the window lol . . was awesome

Dropped a couple microdots when I was in middle school. Right when I was peaking, I was called to the office over the intercom! A bit concerned and puzzled I made my way to the office. Upon arrival I saw my mom standing there. "Hi mom, what are you doing here?" "Don't you remember?" "You have a orthodontist appt." So off we go to the orthodontist. lol
I get there and they put that bright ass light on my dollar sized pupils and begin to crank down my braces. Not fun!
Afterwards my mom takes me to the mall. I just stayed in a music store until she was done shopping. Made her buy me an Ozzy tape. hehe It was the 80's
Made her listen to bark at the moon on the ride back. Lol....

here willow let me fix that up for you:

Yes nitrous is much fun

=D

One time I took 3 green acid gel tabs and went to laser quest. for those who don't know it's like a laser tag place, where you get these toy guns that shoot lasers and wear this backpack so a computer keeps track how many people you shoot. and when you get shot all these lights flash and the backpack vibrates.

the entire place is lit by black lights and flashing red lights, and all the walls have weird shit painted on them with black light paint.
well anyway me and one friend were coming up HARD on the acid, and our other friend was kind of being a sitter. me and trippin friend just kind of ran around laughing and the non trippin friend was just following us around shooting at us.

it probably sounds retarded but i laughed so fucking hard. since you only get about 1/2 hour of playtime for $6 or $7, so once we left we were coming up HARD.....good times.... how the hell did i get acid when i was 15?

I ate mushrooms before a baseball game once. It wasn't in a league or real competetive at all, just a bunch of people got together one Sunday afternoon. About 98% of the pitches I threw were strikes because I could just memorize the movements and focus needed to get the ball right over the plate pretty fast every time.

In the last inning I was playing left field and I was fucking around with my glove off when someone spanked a line drive to left-center and without thinking about my glove on the ground I took off toward the ball and, once I realized my glove wasn't on I just hurled my body into the air toward the ball and BAM my ribs collided with the line drive stopping it in its tracks. Seriously the best baseball game I've ever played.

i ate some 4-ho-mipt that was injected into a banana when I went to visit my friend in custody, and had the most paranoid comeup ever visiting jail.
another time i took 3 hits of acid and shot up 20-30mg 4-aco-mipt in inglewood. that ended out quite bad.

ManGleD said:
Dropped a couple microdots when I was in middle school. Right when I was peaking, I was called to the office over the intercom! A bit concerned and puzzled I made my way to the office. Upon arrival I saw my mom standing there. "Hi mom, what are you doing here?" "Don't you remember?" "You have a orthodontist appt." So off we go to the orthodontist. lol
I get there and they put that bright ass light on my dollar sized pupils and begin to crank down my braces. Not fun!
Afterwards my mom takes me to the mall. I just stayed in a music store until she was done shopping. Made her buy me an Ozzy tape. hehe It was the 80's
Made her listen to bark at the moon on the ride back. Lol....

reminds of the time a friend of mine was tooling around on his skateboard waiting to come up on shrooms. then *bam* he bites it hard and knocks in all his front teeth. he said that having major dental work done while you're peaking on mushrooms and being given all sorts of nitrous is, to say the least, an intense experience.

I tripped in the woods once... My first salvia trip. You could see a river from where we were at, and it all turned into the Amazon rain forest.

I haven't tripped anywhere awesome yet, but I plan to take an 8th of shrooms this summer and go to an amusement park. and I also want to take 1 or 2 hits of Acid and go see a Led Zeppelin Laser Show.

Planetarium laser show on 2ce was pretty amazing.

Mardi Gras balls are pretty crazy to trip at - hell, just walking around the French Quarter during Mardi Gras is a great place to trip.

I was visiting my friend at college in ithica and it was the first time I took acid. I could not stop squeezing and touching things so I had to go outside the dorm...thats when it started going downhill. now mind you, these are people I have never met in my life so adapting to them was a little uncomfortable.

I go outside with these dudes who were all on acid too. the kid who sold it to me face plants into the ground and is just positioned there with his ass in the air. after 5 minutes, one of the guys said something that made this kid jump from the ground in this weird ass position to running position screaming "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, DON'T YOU EVER FUCK WITH ME IN MY HOUSE!!" and he is getting up in this kids face...all tripping on acid.

I managed to talk him down as he was starting shit with my friend too. then.....everyone disappeared.

I walked by myself for about 3 hours at around 10PM and ended up at a fucking gas station a mile away. when I got back, it felt like I was in a zelda game. I started hiding in bushes from people...walking their dogs. ahah that was fun.

I finally got back to the dorm room and they were like "where the fuck were you man?!"...."we almost replaced you!" and I look in a chair and (since I am balding, they say I look like phil collens) they have the record case of phil collins: no jacket required sitting there. the rest is pretty much history....

Somebody told me this terrible story

He was the second string quarterback for his HS football team. He had just dropped a hit of double windowpane about 40 minutes before...it's just kicking in...the phone rings, and it's the coach.

The regular QB is sick...they need him to PLAY FOOTBALL.

So, he does. Tripping his face off. He told me that was the last time he did anything but pot, no more drugs for him, period.

Scoff said:
they were like "where the fuck were you man?!"...."we almost replaced you!" and I look in a chair and (since I am balding, they say I look like phil collens) they have the record case of phil collins: no jacket required sitting there. the rest is pretty much history....
lol start posting in 'trip reports'

i took methylone on a 8hr drive with gf's mom ... was the only time i've made her laugh

not too unusual

My first trip was in a park...rather largish.

Me and a group of about 10 total I think, like 8 or 9 of us on acid, was great fun...

There was also a river or something near by where people could fish.

Talk about wacky we got there at around gosh I dunno what time anymore but it was before midnight.

We parked our cars in the car park and just sat and waited, no set plan, just that we were doing acid in a park out in the open with a really clear sky so we could see lots of stars that looked all cool and webbed together!

Then at around 2am in the morning a car full of Asians drove down to where we were, they were driving in all cautious (How would a car park with 3 other cars and 10 people trippin balls on acid look to you at 2am in the morning)... LOL!!!

Anyway one of us eventually went on over to have a chat I think and found out that they were fishing...or at least making a bad attempt to...

Then a police car came along...EPPP! Trippin decently hard on acid for the first time, and the cops rock up...we were all very silent... They pull up and start having a chat to us as a group...

"So what are you all doing out here tonight?"

We reply with something along the lines of "Uhh....just hangin out..."

Reply was something like, "Just hanging out...in a park at 2 in the morning...."

Thankfully one of us spoke up and asked if we had to go...apparently we didn't as it is basically a public park, so long as we were not causing trouble all was good....

The rest of the morning was a blast...eventually drove to another beach area to watch the sunrise!!!!

Driving was fun...I was vocalising my thoughts with a mate in the passenger seat, "Cars go on the left side of the road..."

ROFL, he was shitting himself...Heck I was just collecting myself...and my thoughts.