• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Unusual Trip Locations

Tripped at my lakehouse with a few friends, we went on this little motorboat/rowboat, we were in the middle basically, and the engine dies. Now the name of the lake is wind lake, so you can imagine us all trippin on acid trying to row a boat to shore, with the damn wind. We finally got the engine to work and got back as soon as we could haha. After that a little later we got in the canoe and it was less windy, and canoed along the shore kind of to a house that had its own little bridge and lazy river looking thing that the lake connected to, and just stared at the stars and felt like we were on some kind of safari. Even later that night we got pulled over by some hickass wisconsin cop, cuz of the headlight, who didnt care that my gf didnt have her license, and didnt ask for insurance (im from IL, and in my town we all woulda been fucked for some reason or another). When asked why we were out driving in wisonsin at 12 at night, of course everyone looks at me so I mumble something and said "cuz we..uh..like the outside..?" got the WEIRDEST look from that cop, and he shined his flashlight allll over the car to try and find something to get us for, luckily we had taken the beer out earlier. Then he let us go and the trip went smoothly again.

i think THE ultimate psychedelic trip would be interacting and communicating with wild animals in a natural environment (i prefer tropical or the desert) like africa or sahara or amazon. the less civilization there is the better. even better if the animal is tripping too. 1 reason id like to get a career in zoology & veterinary medicine

^ ...acid in a zoo... would this kick ass or would this kick ass? o_O

My friends and I would frequently cut school, and drop...then go to a museum or something.

Shermin' Vermin said:
even better if the animal is tripping too. 1 reason id like to get a career in zoology & veterinary medicine

Also one reason why you should NEVER, EVER get a career in verterinary medicine.

i think ive got some pretty cool ones, its like my hobby tripping in awesome spots lol..

One of them was on a massive cruise ship with 2000 people, i handled it pretty well i thought, but tbh i hung out with myself for those hours as all my friends were drunk and annoying lol. sat ontop and watched the ripples made by the ship for an hour at least then went and watched a movie in the theatre they had. The huge HUGELY long corridors were a total trip out as they all had patterns on them already and completely symmetrical so i got lost a couple times

Got off the ship a couple days later and dropped more on a tiny island off of new caledonia called isle of pines. absolutely mind blowing, the water was the nicest shade of blue sitting beside the whitest softest sand ive seen. There were no waves and the water was warmer than out of it. There is a huge sacred rock that sits 10 m next to the main sand which has coral surrounding it. Behind the beach is a giant ancient looking forest that we wernt allowed to go through, but i was so tempted :D . Thinking about it now, lots of things were out of bounds, including one of the taps in the scungy toilets that had a tempered sign saying "DO NOT TOUCH" which scared the hell out of me. Before we left me and mates went to the warf and were doing flips out into the ocean which was the highlight of the trip as it was so beautiful to be in that situation

My mate owns a greyhound racecourse, so at night when it was empty we got to play in it, its got a HUGE grandstand that 6 of us sat in and watched a lightning storm that was completely silent from the perfect view with some weed ;) spent the rest of the night walking around the outskirts of the racecourse which has some really old buildings in it, perfect for tripping

Most recently just the other week me and a mate drive 2 hours out of the city to a little town in the bush that he used to live in and dropped alot of acid and we went for a drive (the whole night we didnt see another car on the road, it was safe enough for us) Some roads were completely covered in bush that we couldnt even look up at the sky, trees were coming from everywhere as we did 80 with some awesome tunes on. Eventually got to the most beautiful bay that was only lit by the moon and its reflection in the water, the whole car frosted over it was so cold. we drove right to the edge of the warf and sat and as we were peaking a giant truck parked us in right behind us and all we could see were high beams for 5-10 mins, fucked with our heads heaps we though it was aliens for a while haha

Oh yeah one time we hung out at a graveyard for a while with a church in the middle, swear to god the church was illuminating and had mist all around it, noone else saw it lol.. then went into a local school and played on the equipment for a while.

will be doing it at a festival for the first time this weekend, if its any good ill let ya know ;)

willow11 said:
Also one reason why you should NEVER, EVER get a career in verterinary medicine.

i meant in a medical setting, that is to measure the exact dosage of a psychoactive, adjust it in ratio per #mg/kg, then observe not just behavior but record physiological changes that are taking place. i think a gorilla would be fun on acid, but maybe to watch not really to play with.

Shermin' Vermin said:
maybe to watch not really to play with.
yeah thoes guys are really powerful from what ive heard. and what if they trip out and think your a sexy girl gorilla?

try to imagine hairy appendages...

but seriously, i dont think i'd give any animal a bigger drug, esp after seeing that beautiful ginger kitten given acid... its just f---ing horrible.

Carden said:
yeah thoes guys are really powerful from what ive heard. and what if they trip out and think your a sexy girl gorilla?

try to imagine hairy appendages...

but seriously, i dont think i'd give any animal a bigger drug, esp after seeing that beautiful ginger kitten given acid... its just f---ing horrible.

fuck have u seen an african gorilla in person, a person is like a toothpick to them lol id be scared of them sober. anyways got a link to the video? i am curious.

apes however have been reported to consume psychedelics and stimulants
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/12/26/wape26.xml

fasteddie said:
He was the second string quarterback for his HS football team. He had just dropped a hit of double windowpane about 40 minutes before...it's just kicking in...the phone rings, and it's the coach.

The regular QB is sick...they need him to PLAY FOOTBALL.

So, he does. Tripping his face off. He told me that was the last time he did anything but pot, no more drugs for him, period.

the inside center on my HS rugby team did an 8th of shrooms before a match one time. it didn't work out well for him.

The Magic Kingdom on a massive head full of acid and 2 MDA pills. It was the craziest experience of my life, I was so far gone I could not distinguish reality from fantasy - when I was riding the rides I had no idea that they were rides and not a real rocket ship or pirate boat.

Wandering around the Las Vegas strip also on a big dose of acid was fun too. You wouldn't believe how cool those video slot machines are. I spent hundreds of dollars just to see all 9 paylines lighting up.

I'm not one of your big animal rights types.

But giving animals drugs, unless its in the context of helping them with some health problem, or performing an experiment to saveguard human life - is fucked up and shitheaded.

I will never forget visiting my friends' psychology lab...one where they implanted wires in a rats brain to make it do things...the TA had left, and these sadist motherfuckers were playing with the voltage. Turning it up, to see what it'd do.

Now, these people are long since graduated. Now they're playing with humans. Explains a lot, huh?

Last edited:
Mushrooms in school, not advised not advised at all, the chance of totally losing it and buggin out is very high

wierdest place iv had acid would be at a park next to a river very late at night. had everything a tripper could want, a playground a massive open field and best off all... a pontoon on the river. when me and my first found the pontoon we thought it was then edge of the universe cause we couldnt see the water and it looked like everything just ended.

probably my best experiance