• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Unsure on this..

Why are you focusing so much on the Beatles thing, which is simply a matter of taste (I wasn't into the Beatles until college and then I got to understand and love them)? I wouldn't be concerned about her liking the Beatles now, tastes change especially as you age (and I'm guessing you're both sub-18 since you seem to both live with your parents). And who cares if she's acting like a hippie or if she's a lesbian (I assume you have some sort of issue with that as you bothered to mention it when it was completely irrelevant). It's pretty immature to be hung up on those things.

What you should focus on is her alarming behavior, if you're not exaggerating. If she pulled a knife on you for changing her iTunes that's very troubling and I think she needs mental help. That is something that any family member would and should address and be concerned about.

Actually, instead of hitting them you need to apply suction.

Just tell her that the Beatles forefathers of all the shitty modern day pop music.

Find her a boyfriend? or find a girlfriend for yourself. Try to bond over it maybe.

Find her a romantic partner with her own studio apartment or something, where they can go be hippies and blast the Beatles as loud as they like, without you around...

My sister has a girlfriend and even her own girlfriend hates the Beatles. And I'm irrated because I any listen to the same music over and over I get bored of it (ADHD PROBLEMS) it's just constantly going on and on and it doesn't stop just like when a kid asks you "why?" Over and over when explaining anything. She's 23 and I'm 20 but still it's like she's turned into a crazy annoying hippie and it's very annoying I can't stand the guitar and Beatles everyday over and over and over this has been going on for months. I'm getting my life in order and she can't her obsession for the Beatles and LSD is stupid and out of control. And sadly yes I do live with my mom (I'm Mexican my dad left when I was young) I help her out and were struggling living with my grandparents who are very judgemental crazy old people who attack us and blame us for being useless and we are struggling financially right now and they get pissed off at stupid things and have been making me very stressed out lately. They are 80 years old and I guess I don't understand how they were raised but I don't think it's ok to tell some one "your going to school for money cause you fucked off your whole life and is too damn lazy to get a job and can't get a girlfriend cause your fat" I'm 195 and I'm 5' 11 1/2 and trying to get my life in order. Also which is stupid me and my mom got yelled out for making the electric bill go up to 90$ when it should be 50 even though we find a way to pay it and pull 600$ out our ass every month to pay them they get mad cause "its in there name" I'm mad at various reasons due to lack of support from family and the damn Beatles "happy music" makes me want to burn down all of souther California and go bat shit! Yes we all have problems but this hippie shit is annoying.

Dang dude I missed the part where she pulled a knife on you. I think you need to get some authority figure involved if you're serious before you get hurt. I agree she should be in an institution or something or at the very least some therapy. That or you run away and live somewhere else.

The beatles are the least of your worries. Maybe you should research beatles songs and then reply to her with nothing but beatles lyrics.

“And any time you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain / Don't carry the world upon your shoulders / For well, you know that it's a fool who plays it cool / By making his world a little colder”

I really think you need to stop focusing the Beatles... like, whatever man, people are into different things. The Beatles are one of the most popular bands of all time for a reason, it's because they made a lot of beautiful and wonderful music that pushed music forward. The fact that the "damn Beatles happy music" makes you want to burn down southern California and go "bat shit" is a worrying thing in my mind... you need to work on your anger I think, you'll be a lot happier in life if you can let go of all that anger. If your sister wants to be hippie-like that's her right to do so.

But again if she's pulling knives on you and shit that's crazy and even more worrying than your anger, and she needs help.

This is nothing to get hung about.

Well it's the fact that I hear there music all day long and what authority figure I'm not 21 yet so I'm not an adult yet and what I say doesn't matter. Those are her words I'm trying to move away and the only issue is that I'm tired of listening to the same music over and over that drives me bat shit and her being bipolar isn't helping when she attacks you and puts you down over music cause I don't understand it which I truly don't cause the Beatles were on every drug on almost each song they produced. Just annoyed with the same songs all day. It's like a little kid when they keep saying "why"

And everyone has there own way of dealing with stress mine is smoking cigarettes and punching trees.

I think you need to work on your stress coping techniques man... punching trees is no way to deal. You're gonna fuck your hands up.

The Beatles did psychedelics for a while but they weren't heavy drug users, by the way. I doubt they were tripping when they produced their music. They might have smoked weed while producing music, I know I do that. Not that that matters one way or the other.

Hippies suck ass, your sister will regret her decision to stop wearing shoes and listening to 50 yr old music. You are fat. I suggest, noise cancelling headphones, excercise, better diet (no more tortillas) and a job or volunteer posting outside of the house, between classes to keep your shit sane. Living with that many people isnt going to help you get your shit together so treat it like a bed and a cantina you get mail at. Fires are not your answer especially in SC.