View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Unsure on this..

PhillipMcRevis

Bluelighter
Ok so my sister tried LSD and now she's a big Beatles fan and has all their music.... It annoying the shit out of me and she listens to the Beatles all day everyday and even bought a guitar to learn to play their hits how do I make it stop!? I'm going crazy but ever since she did LSD she's also gotten stupider and I feel like going crazy because of it!!

End rant* also sorry too irrated to care about proper grammar.

There are worse problems to have.

Get some noise cancelling headphones, or take up a more obnoxious instrument (reed instruments are good).

Much worse problems. Encourage her learning of the guitar so as to shorten the time you have to listen to bad playing, and learn one with her while you're at it. I'm 21 and seriously regret not learning an instrument while at home still. Producing music electronically counts too.

or take up a more obnoxious instrument

Definitely this. Something extremely loud and simple would be best, like a Battle Horn made from the bones of a large, mountain war ram. Make sure you tell her it's a "Battle Horn."

Definitely a horn.... Or something like the sounds of strawberry fields forever.

Or it's all to much :D

I'm horrible at instruments I truly am and of course she has loud speakers playing that garbage all day. Plus I finally got my life together and decided to go to college rather than work 4 shitty jobs and I'm a full time student dealing with all this noise plus she's gotten stupid as to where she will literally fuck up what your doing and make a mess in your room and think she did nothing wrong. I don't know what that stuff does but it's horrible and she's more annoying always crying the sky is bright when it's fucking raining out......

Ok so my sister tried LSD and now she's a big Beatles fan and has all their music.... It annoying the shit out of me and she listens to the Beatles all day everyday and even bought a guitar to learn to play their hits how do I make it stop!? I'm going crazy but ever since she did LSD she's also gotten stupider and I feel like going crazy because of it!!

i do love me some beatles but i fukin hate when someone tryin psychs or starts smoking weed and thinks they have just discovered something amazing... and in a way i guess they did but still some ppl just get to carried away w it...

as for your problem... idk man...

If all else fails, become a Rolling Stones fan and go to war.

Grow the fuck up and ignore it.

Tom

Can't even play my own music without her pulling out my headphones or turning off my speaker saying I listen to garbage. Plus I do play the Rolling Stones and she can't appreciate it and this is all just annoying on how she did it once and all this came up. Now she's doing it more and more and always watching there old movies or whatever. Also I would grow up but when you threaten someone by saying "I'm going to cut you" while holding a kitchen knife because you closed their iTunes is pretty stupid. It's cause "I can't appreciate good music and I'm not on drugs to understand"

Whoa that's pretty extreme. It's annoying when people get evangelical about things... unplugging your headphones and telling you you listen to garbage is pretty shitty though. And threatening you with a knife sounds pretty crazy.

I will say I love the Beatles though.

Use it at motivation to do well in college so you can get a job and move when you graduate.

if you dont mind me askin, how are you and your sister?

and i she hot? lol jp

most of my friends went through their Beatles phases. i myself went through one.
lots of good songs tho, i still do like them just not obsessed with them anymore.
BTW Justin Bieber stole their hairstyle and renamed it the Biebercut. just sayin

Uh me and my sister are usually ok but this whole Beatles thing is out of hand and she's always crying she's poor cause anything Beatles related she's buying. Also my sister is a crazy lesbian with mental issues

I doubt she got into the beatles because of LSD, it's probably the other way around. Why do you care? a lot of people go through a "hippie" phase and get into the beatles, the beats, the dead, etc.

Shit at least it's real music and not whatever brostep or pop bullshit garbage is on the radio.

I hate to say this, but she needs to go to the hospital or some in patient psychiatric unit if she is pulling a knife on you for closing itunes... She is sharing in their delusion they are bigger thsn jesus. Just because she is your sister does not mean you need to give her slack and to put up with her self destructive behaviors that also is becoming destructive to your environment and peace especially if she is preventing you from blocking her music out with yours. It clear harassment and would drive anyone insane..... The sounds of cars and street noises is enough to drive someone insane. I can't imagine being forced to listen to all the Beatles even the garbage. Plus in the end it will harm her more not to get help. This Beatles obsession is an obvious cry for attention and help.

Just make sure you stick with her if you initiate this even possibly just trying to talk to her first, but she just sounds unreasonable. Maybe reach out to your parents to talk to her. Either way don't put up with it. The longer you allow the behavior the worse it will get like a dig, but unlike a dog the reprocussions can be a good level more severe.

I do believe psychedelics CAN influence your taste in music. I never used to like chopped and screwed hip hop until I got into psychedelics. They have really increased my appreciation for southern hip-hop, which I never used to listen to.

Ok we had a crazy uncle who always played it and it drove us crazy but I'm not joking after she did LSD she was into them and finally understood how it was good music and she gets all hippie status and gets mad and tries to fight if you turn off her previous Beatles music and now I've been blasting Metallica all day today. Oh here's a thing my father is a very good compulsive liar and so is my sister as well as I so when she's goes in for 51/50 she manages to get out in a day........ That's bad