• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Unrequited Love: a ticket to insanity

Quite sorry to hear that. I know how hard it can be for women to deal with rejection, because you almost never get rejected,
but I think it's very healthy to get rejected once in a while.

Honestly it helps with this arrogant attitude a lot of beautiful women have about how they could have anyone.
Yes us males can say no, and I'm really glad there's some of us that do who are not just slaves to their dicks

I think it's a good experience. Pain makes us stronger and more resilient for more of life to come.
You will see something like that more often in life, going through it earlier is a good thing, in the end,
even if it's a very bad thing for you right now.

Just because we like someone, doesn't give them the obligation to like us, not at all.
I tell you, every single guy has dealt with this 5 times at least already.

I'd say feel the pain or distance yourself.
When I was younger, I'd stick around to feel the pain, but it's essentially self-torture.

Hello all,

I finally saw him for what he was. An absolute trash human being who isn't worthy of my company, time and especially not my love.

I blocked him. I feel a sense of relief. No more feeling unworthy and unlovable. In fact I am pretty sure my life as the woman I have become is best lead on my own. No desire really to be with anyone but myself. No drama, no lies, no bullshit.

I am committed to my own happiness and peace of mind. I will give all my love and adoration to myself. I'm worth it.

Thanks guys for your support
well at least the scum bag was the catalyst for us to speak...you deserve much more

Hello all,

I finally saw him for what he was. An absolute trash human being who isn't worthy of my company, time and especially not my love.

I blocked him. I feel a sense of relief. No more feeling unworthy and unlovable. In fact I am pretty sure my life as the woman I have become is best lead on my own. No desire really to be with anyone but myself. No drama, no lies, no bullshit.

I am committed to my own happiness and peace of mind. I will give all my love and adoration to myself. I'm worth it.

Thanks guys for your support

Hey Shel...shit if i could update on just how fucking crazy my ended up....wheeeew sweet jeeeeesus !! There's drugs , a long winter of silence, a spring fling , a summer of back at it and death at the end of the fall....Now winters here again , but my girls gone Grey.

I still believe in love ..
I hope you do too...