• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Unemployment/I got me a grip of drugs!

@Mjäll
You going for the hat-trick of "WTF" Emoji's on my posts today?
You don't like what I say or don't understand my logic DON'T read it & put me on ignore.

What you speak of wasn't how it is today, the British pushed this "system" so hard & corrupted it to their own use to keep the people broken.

Such narrow logic, I suggest you Google & read upon Aghoreshwar Bhagwan Ramji for a BASIC start before you say such things.

If you really want to learn & correct this warped view you have I suggest you spend the time while NOT working reading upon how the English twisted the caste system to their own FOUL agenda & you'll never think this way again.

The Brama (Priest) at the Temple I go is fully aware of what I'm into YET he treats me as a Brother when in reality I should be a Dalit to him, you speak from a very uneducated position.
The 'British' (it should say British elite) are scum sucking mistakes of evolution: I've even taken to leaving on 'I'm a celebrity' on the tv, in the hope that someone goes insane with hunger and stoves ex Health minister, Matt Hancock's head in, with a fucking big rock. That would make my xmas hell a bit more bareable (how can someone, who everybody knows the name of, purely because he oversaw the death of over 100 000 British citizens, while minister for health, be allowed to live, after using said 'celebrity' to appear on a tv game show at xmas?).
The British consist of all sorts of people, from truely admirable people, through to the utter scum of humanity. Unfortunately, the fuckers at the top keep coming out with phrases like,"the cream always rises to the top", without acknowledging that shit also floats and corrupts everything around it.
Merry fuckin xmas...

@Mjäll
You going for the hat-trick of "WTF" Emoji's on my posts today?
You don't like what I say or don't understand my logic DON'T read it & put me on ignore.

You must realize that this applies to your own lambasting presumptuous replies aswell.

Would be a boring forum if people didn't disagree about things.

You must realize that this applies to your own lambasting presumptuous replies aswell.
Of course I do, if that is how someone views what I post they are welcome to block me, this Sword cuts both ways.
I personally don't value you one bit, our whole interaction is words on a screen YET if I saw you on fire in the street I'd piss on you for sure.

I'm not the one posting emoji's on your comments, I personally don't really give a fuck who you are, if you fall down dead from a stroke in 30 seconds etc.

We have nothing to share, we don't see eye to eye so for the sake of the whole board I suggest we keep away from each other.

See @Nurse Ratched I can be decent with people, it was that fucking Cunt Ganjcat who I really wanted torture to death then wear his skin

Of course I do, if that is how someone views what I post they are welcome to block me, this Sword cuts both ways.

You didn't get it. Read again.

You can ignore me if you're bothered. I'm not so i don't need to ignore you.

I personally don't value you one bit, our whole interaction is words on a screen YET if I saw you on fire in the street I'd piss on you for sure.

I'm not the one posting emoji's on your comments, I personally don't really give a fuck who you are, if you fall down dead from a stroke in 30 seconds etc.

We have nothing to share, we don't see eye to eye so for the sake of the whole board I suggest we keep away from each other.

See @Nurse Ratched I can be decent with people, it was that fucking Cunt Ganjcat who I really wanted torture to death then wear his skin
Well you don't have to worry about Pete anymore but telling Mjall that you " don't care if he dies of a stroke in 30 seconds" is a bit much don't ya think. The rest of the post is okay. And if this is you being decent I don't want to see your insulting side !!

I know this is EADD and you guys pretty much mod yourselves but that was a bit of an insult.

Who the fuck does he think he is haha

He wants to tell 3 moderators to make me ignore him? Instead of just ignoring me. While recommending other people to use ignore function. Haha

but telling Mjall that you " don't care if he dies of a stroke in 30 seconds" is a bit much don't ya think.
No not really, it's 100% how I feel.
You prefer me to lie about it?

And if this is you being decent I don't want to see your insulting side !!
lol
hair-flip-rihanna.gif

No thanks, I will skip.
Don't ever read my posts again, post another emoji on anything I say.
I'm done with you, I have nothing more to say to you ever.

@Nurse Ratched @mal3volent @Snafu in the Void I want it noted I've tried with this person & I'm walking away from this bullshit.
Drop it ZB. You know damn well how to use ignore. Ain't no mods coming to your rescue.

Don't like his posts then just scroll on by. Or hop in another thread. Or just laugh it off.

It's fuckin' BL man. Every man for himself around here.

Not what I posted, you have context totally out of balance.

The issue as some mods know when I get pissed off, start drinking Gin & smoking Crack things can go "South" very quickly, I end up going after EXIF Data from posts to use for what I see as revenge. I tend to get nasty with people, I have tried with you & I am saying to people when you carry on & really piss me off & I get you SWATTED cause I doxxed the fuck outta you I CAN'T be blamed for my actions.

Now we are done as I just scored.

EXIF Data can be a bad thing for folks.
Go easy ZB. That's all I can say.

I would really, really hate to give you a time out but I will.

And I don't give a flying fuck if you are drinking gin, and smoking crack and fucking your dog..............abuse and insults don't fly with me and you damn well know it.

Proceed with caution.

Always baffles me when people say they can’t find work. There’s job agencies in EVERY town. Can’t or won’t work in factory?

Swallow your pride, everyone’s got bills.

2 years and I’m retiring. From full time work anyway. Fuck working into your 60’s, 70’s and even 80’s these days just to pay into a system that does fuck all to the people that are the very foundation of which that system sits.

Why do we have to wait until our golden years to enjoy a few years of enlightenment. Systems fucked unless you’ve got a silver dildo up your arse.
Well maybe if there was less zero hour contracts and the factories didn't treat their workers like shit in a lot of cases it would be different. My friend can barely afford to eat and heat his home after they drop his shifts and he has to borrow money etc and he "has a job" it's not as straightforward as you think with your silver.... I'm only joking nevermind. He also battles with depression I think it would be good for him to take a break from that shit. He would be financially better off a lot of the time getting the absolute bare minimum jobseekers allowance. I mean come on even look at the amount of people who top themselves after being rejected pip (disability payments) - and btw the government hires a private company who shares profits off every appeal made and they deliberately don't award people full points (even if they meet the requirements) so that they have to appeal so they get the profit and if people don't appeal and they got a lesser amount of benefit than they should have guess who gets to keep the money ....that's right the government and I doubt it goes into mental health/addiction services, Creating jobs THAT PAY BILLS for people, or anything else here they wouldn't even put on the Christmas lights for the kids ffs - and the place is falling to bits - the government pockets off of people's illnesses and doesn't give back what a shock. Agree of course the systems fucked!! obviously. My dad passed away before getting his pension and he worked his socks off. There's always gonna be people who take the piss everywhere but I detest the rhetoric that tars everyone on unemployment/sickness benefits as some sort of selfish loser that chooses not to work because they're too lazy and only wants to /takes from society. And that's what I get from your post.
One positive for me being an "unemployed bum" is when a while ago I started feeling well enough to volunteer in things I'm passionate about like helping the planet and others. I'm not trying to big myself up just saying if I was working it would be harder to find the time and I'm thankful for the time to do it (and current taxpayers - thank you, I would be on my arse or dead without some financial support when needed and I wouldn't have been able to have a detox through the NHS for instance). I feel like I owe it back and I will I hope but it probably won't be through an agency who only offer zero hour contracts because I've seen that first-hand and it's a hit or a miss.

Last edited:
Well maybe if there was less zero hour contracts and the factories didn't treat their workers like shit in a lot of cases it would be different. My friend can barely afford to eat and heat his home after they drop his shifts and he has to borrow money etc and he "has a job" it's not as straightforward as you think with your silver.... I'm only joking nevermind. He also battles with depression I think it would be good for him to take a break from that shit. He would be financially better off a lot of the time getting the absolute bare minimum jobseekers allowance. I mean come on even look at the amount of people who top themselves after being rejected pip (disability payments) - and btw the government hires a private company who shares profits off every appeal made and they deliberately don't award people full points (even if they meet the requirements) so that they have to appeal so they get the profit and if people don't appeal and they got a lesser amount of benefit than they should have guess who gets to keep the money ....that's right the government and I doubt it goes into mental health/addiction services, Creating jobs THAT PAY BILLS for people, or anything else here they wouldn't even put on the Christmas lights for the kids ffs - and the place is falling to bits - the government pockets off of people's illnesses and doesn't give back what a shock. Agree of course the systems fucked!! obviously. My dad passed away before getting his pension and he worked his socks off. There's always gonna be people who take the piss everywhere but I detest the rhetoric that tars everyone on unemployment/sickness benefits as some sort of selfish loser that chooses not to work because they're too lazy and only wants to /takes from society. And that's what I get from your post.
One positive for me being an "unemployed bum" is when a while ago I started feeling well enough to volunteer in things I'm passionate about like helping the planet and others. I'm not trying to big myself up just saying if I was working it would be harder to find the time and I'm thankful for the time to do it (and current taxpayers - thank you, I would be on my arse or dead without some financial support when needed and I wouldn't have been able to have a detox through the NHS for instance). I feel like I owe it back and I will I hope but it probably won't be through an agency who only offer zero hour contracts because I've seen that first-hand and it's a hit or a miss.
Amen 🙂

Amen indeed 🙌 "It's a town full of losers and
I'm pulling out of here to win...🦅## Bruce Springsteen. Ps that doesn't pertain to fastanfaboulous I admire his work and presense on bl for years.

Last edited:
Did he say malh come at me bro? Wtf I think mahl is cool bro or has my sea food salad souffle been spiked again 👀👀👀🙈 and Arn ain't u late 50's do a vid of your self saying come at me bro...🤏 instead of a rent boi...x🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited: