• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Unemployment/I got me a grip of drugs!

Ah great the paranoid schizophrenic has been released out of the mental asylum again.
Still no improvement there then.

Bait babysit it for me pls old skiyxo nicht skitzo...nicht late 50's full of drink and and internet gangster.. careful guys... internet gangster about

Last edited:
Your very hostile ..did ur rentboy charge by the minute🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪 I'd put you on your back..but I guess you already have been by brad.... ps butt hurt✓ dickhead✓™ c cuckoo✓🤮

Last edited:
Wew u goiz, tekka chilllpillllok!!?!? :eek:

Annnd watch a sloppily typed, disinhibited, benzo-fuelled argument ensue...

The axe is gonna have to give some muvvafucka the chop, watch out ;)

OT - actually in my early 20s I spent about 18 months as a dole mole, and cheap cider and cheap meph made that A-OK. I'd be fucked if I lost my job now though; UC alone would barely cover my normal outgoings, let alone pay for food etc.

After some manoeuvring by other parties at work and some further internal budget changes the redundancy axe is now going to fall on me, barring an unexpected and miraculous appearance of a suitable internal vacancy turning up in the next week or so.

I have inevitably been a bit down and anxious at first, but am trying to take a positive view, and mostly succeeding. It will hopefully be for the best in the long run if I get made redundant with 'administrator' being the most recent role on my CV, seeing as this is the type of work I hope to stay in, rather than be forced to move over into the dreaded customer service roles, which really grate on my nerves after some time, and I am really not suited for such roles in the long term.

PLus things look like going from bad to worse for everyone left at my current place. So hopefully it won't take me too long to find my next role, and hopefully it'll be at least bearable with at least some friendly people that I can get on with.

The whole process can be very stressful - getting laid off, job seeking, interviews, and then if and when you finally start a new job. Lots of uncertainties to deal with.

@Bleany sorry 😐 to hear of your unfortunate predicament. I have lost very good jobs too for instance when I was 21 I was working for a large american bank big pay bonuses big prospects but I was immature and putting more effort into the weekend raves and xtc more that this my career but you lost your job thru economic downturn. I bet you are s solid worker with a good CV and I wish you all the best in you next job. Ed

@Bleany sorry 😐 to hear of your unfortunate predicament. I have lost very good jobs too for instance when I was 21 I was working for a large american bank big pay bonuses big prospects but I was immature and putting more effort into the weekend raves and xtc more that this my career but you lost your job thru economic downturn. I bet you are s solid worker with a good CV and I wish you all the best in you next job. Ed
Thanks Ed. This redundancy isn't directly to do with the economic downturn. It's bad decisions and / or bad luck by management that have got the company into a really bad place. It may not survive.

A local business man grew the business from nothing and then a large national corporation bought him out for a million pounds a couple of years ago. Ever since then, things have gone very badly wrong.

It's a lesson in what can happen when large corporations buy up businesses and get into niches they don't understand.

Oh well, at least it will give me chance to have plenty more days off benzos and reduce / even reset my tolerance, if it takes a few months to get my next job. I'm not going to turn into a complete recluse though and I'm going to keep my pool league nights and practice sessions going. These things are good for my mental health and social skills.

But If I was to pause that I could do a hard reset of total abstinence from benzos, except for attending job interviews. I dunno it still might be a good opportunity to do that, and maybe something I should do. It;s a difficult decision because there's negatives and positives to whichever option I chose. The middle road option will probably be the one I take I'm thinking at this stage.

Bleaney I think you know the score here big corporations buying out a niche company and milking it till it's on life support. I've worked for American corps and they paid minimum wages to the vast majority only admins or management getting a bit of extra coin.you are on the ball pun intended keeping up the pool leagues healthy body healthy mind now I wouldn't go giving up benzos when you may be interviewing for your next job cos before I knew benzos it was low dose xtc made me the confident motivated candidate that broke through my natural AS spectrum nerves and butterflies. Try not to 2nd guess yourself you know the answers already Good luck bro 😎

Last edited:
Yeah there's no doubt that I will still be using my little benzo crutches for interviews.

The thing is though, I don't need benzos all the time. Not like an SSRI when you're supposed to take them constantly to benefit from them. So I only use them as and when I need them. Which is basically whenever I'm going to be around people where I need to maintain relationships.

I only have social anxiety, not really general anxiety. I'm quite chill and calm about most things apart from social stuff.

Benzos help me with my social anxiety and my Autistic masking, or acting as much as is possible for me to act like a "normal" or non-Autistic person. I'm no longer overly concerned if a supermarket cashier thinks I'm a rude awkward weirdo or something, so I dont need benzos to go shopping, but I do have to care if my boss, work colleagues, or the people who run these pool leagues think things like that.

I seem to pass as normal much more easily with benzos and things are way more difficult and awkward without.

I am basically saying that Benzos help me control my Autistic symptoms. I've seen talk of articles linking Autism with GABA and in my case it definitely feels like there is a link.

@Bleaney don't Doubt yourself I don't claim to have a crystal ball or meth ,👎you have wisdom beyound what I have her or anyone..fuck them. Try not to magnify every detail cos you sussed it before you wrote it don't Doubt yourself. theres nothing to fear but fear itself.dont let it infect you..and limit you.. I let go of fear after being forced violently to endure physical and mental abuse torture broken ribs again and again by evil motherfuckers. Nothing is impossible.

Dont get stuck on the benzos if there are working for you why stop now.

Last edited:
Tolerance and gradually ever increasing doses is the main issue. There is no way around this other than taking them less. Less often and in smaller doses.

A total break of 3 months or so would hopefully completely reset my tolerance. But a total break is not a realistic goal at this time, so any break at all would be helpful in this regard. Even if it's just having more days every week where I stay benzo free.

Yeah there's no doubt that I will still be using my little benzo crutches for interviews.

The thing is though, I don't need benzos all the time. Not like an SSRI when you're supposed to take them constantly to benefit from them. So I only use them as and when I need them. Which is basically whenever I'm going to be around people where I need to maintain relationships.

I only have social anxiety, not really general anxiety. I'm quite chill and calm about most things apart from social stuff.

Benzos help me with my social anxiety and my Autistic masking, or acting as much as is possible for me to act like a "normal" or non-Autistic person. I'm no longer overly concerned if a supermarket cashier thinks I'm a rude awkward weirdo or something, so I dont need benzos to go shopping, but I do have to care if my boss, work colleagues, or the people who run these pool leagues think things like that.

I seem to pass as normal much more easily with benzos and things are way more difficult and awkward without.

I am basically saying that Benzos help me control my Autistic symptoms. I've seen talk of articles linking Autism with GABA and in my case it definitely feels like there is a link.

For anxiety very light sublingual doses of K work like magic - especially that anxiety you tend to get early mornings when you wake up and the cortisol levels are a bit higher.

Good morning. Make an appointment with your GP tell him you AS anxiety about going to the shops etc don't admit to illicit benzo use just in case they want a urine sample.
Tell them you have a friend who has had fantastic results with Lyrica=pregablin which is a true story. I took pregablin just 5 mins ago and the man across from me says they are better than valium etc.the guidelines to not prescribe benzos in the UK will negate any Diaz. Im taking them 6 years now with a swap. Anxieties=rearview 😎.just let it build up levels in Blood. Gud luck💯

Last edited:
I did exactly what you did, couldn't bare signing on so just avoided it, spent 2 grand, then spent my last tenner yesterday.

We are UK people, if we put our minds together we could easily create a business. So being UK, we could get together and do meth, but just once. Then we could come up with a business. Get loads of cash. We could live like kings man.

So the first question is, who do you currently use for your energy supplier? And would you like to drive a free mini, or not?