• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Underdose - do I still have to wait a month?

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Your stupider than I thought. You still dont understand what I was trying to say, so please continue to point out how im "wrong"

if MDMA works on many systems at the same time, then why would LSD, a MUCH more complex chemical, only have one action? Just stop.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Your stupider than I thought. You still dont understand what I was trying to say, so please continue to point out how im "wrong"

if MDMA works on many systems at the same time, then why would LSD, a MUCH more complex chemical, only have one action? Just stop.
BECAUSE THAT IS HOW IT ACTS IN THE FUCKING BRAIN. LSD ISNT A FUCKING RELEASING AGENT, MDMA IS A RELEASING AGENT AND IT CAUSES THE RELEASE OF 3 DIFFERENT NEUROTRANSMITTERS AT THE SAME TIME THUS CAUSING ITS UNIQUE EFFECTS.
LSD ONLY CAN ACT ON THE SEROTONIN SYSTEM, BECAUSE OF ITS STRUCTURE.
its not based on HERP DERP MOAR COMPLICATED MOAR SYSTEMS AFFECTED.

Really? Still cant understand huh?

An agonist is a chemical that binds to a receptor of a cell and triggers a response by that cell.

The response is what Im talking about. That response can be a release of serotonin, among many many other things.

When did I say it "works on more systems"? Please. You have absolutely no idea what your talking about, so stop.

Psychedelic drugs such as LSD, mescaline, psilocin, DMT, and 2C-B act as 5-HT2A agonists. Their action at this receptor is responsible for their hallucinogenic effects.
It is now known that many of these drugs act as agonists at many other 5HT receptors in addition to the 5-HT2A including the 5-HT2C and others.

right there.
jesus christ, i'm finished, if this was IRL i wouldn't be, but sadly i cant finish this through the internet.

Regardless of who is right, this has been one of the most informative threads i've read on this board. I constantly wonder about potential cross-tolerance between psychs and MDMA because I frequently trip. I've been trying to recreate the magic of my first time and sadly nothing has come close...but perhaps all my tripping has fucked my seratonin system up.

Tripping is getting old anyways...its time for a long break.

Regardless of who is right, this has been one of the most informative threads i've read on this board. I constantly wonder about potential cross-tolerance between psychs and MDMA because I frequently trip. I've been trying to recreate the magic of my first time and sadly nothing has come close...but perhaps all my tripping has fucked my seratonin system up.

Tripping is getting old anyways...its time for a long break.

I can 100% assure you that psychedelics were not the cause for you not being able to recreate the magic of your very first roll.
But that it's just common for everyone.
Everyone's first roll was kind of their best, because psychological adaption is the cause for it.
The first time you did not know what to expect, and when it suddenly hit you for the very first time... it completely blew you away and you had that kind of magic.
The next couple times you know what it was like so it will not be like the 1st time obviously.

Personally, my first time using MDMA was when I was already on LSD. Let me say this:
It was the most euphoric and happy day in my life, to say the least. lol