• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Unclogging a Needle / Rig / Point

Kluecifer

Greenlighter
I wanted to post bcuz when i was searching. all the discussions were close to a decade old and i couldnt find any legit discussions on successfully unclogging your rig all the time.
it seriously takes 5 seconds and no bullshit. YOU NEED A TORCH LIGHTER. not a normal bic lighter as the needle will turn black and it doesnt come off easily and itll be too hard to try and hold it way lower without melting the plastic.

but just have water inside the syringe and also run some water over it and just leave your sink running.
all you have to do is quickly and when i mean quickly. like not even half a second! have the torch flame (set it near low, ya dont need a huge flame) barely touch the tip of the needle while you are pushing down on the plunger and immediately after run some water on the plastic so the heat from the metal doesnt melt the plastic and youll hear a pop and your rig will be unclogged. 1-2 tries max. 100%
hope this helps!

Burning the tip seems like that is so harmful and dirty going back in ur body

If you're reusing rigs to the point of having to resort to unclogging them, health is obviously not the main priority.
well the
If you're reusing rigs to the point of having to resort to unclogging them, health is obviously not the main priority.
ppl use a rig more than once all the time. n are ya really asking about health in a drug forum?

Burning the tip seems like that is so harmful and dirty going back in ur body
with a torch though? n. it probably is or isnt. but. are we really that worried when we inject chemicals in our body all the time? im just posting this if alcohol/bleach/hotwater doesnt work and you dont have any other solution to unclog it.

OP posted burning to sanitize it
well the

ppl use a rig more than once all the time. n are ya really asking about health in a drug forum?
this is a harm reduction message board , my man. It ties in with drug use.

In Florida, where needles are a felony without a prescription, this information could come in handy. However, it would truly suck if the hot torch flame somehow weakened the metal tip, and it somehow broke off into your body, especially in a vein!

So fucked up that having/buying needles is a crime anywhere. It just for es bad habits. Everywhere should give out needles and micron filters as standard! It'd work out saving the government money, as there's be less trips to the ER!

In New York state its legal, you can go to a medical clinic and get needles, , cotton, bleach, etc....and any rite aid and Walgreens as long as u show ID..I lived in Texas also and needles were over the counter