• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)

Stupid fucking Silva was playing games and got KNOCKED the fuck out.

Agreed! It's good I didn't watch it or else fuckkk I wouldve been so pissed lols

I definitely want a rematch and win my money back!

^^the rematch will definately happen luckily. I hope silva comes out hungry with the endless combos, hopefullfy straights, and knees aka chute box style like in his late pride, cage rage, and early UFC fights (leben!). The odds will be a lot better this time too. If Silva is going to fall back on his comfortable counter punching style he has to use foot movement not just head movement. He stood in the pocket with Wiedman and didn't move since he didn't respect his striking. He is still getting old though.

@Mike I've come around completely on Hendricks over GSP I'll have money on that one.

Hendricks won't disappoint, I really feel he's got everything it takes to beat GSP and all he's gotta do is land one punch and GSP will be out cold.

I'm just pissed the fight isn't until November, I'm sick of these champions fighting once, maybe twice per year.

Yep Silva/Weidman 2 probably won't be til super bowl weekend in jersey at least that's what Dana said.

Hendricks won't disappoint, I really feel he's got everything it takes to beat GSP and all he's gotta do is land one punch and GSP will be out cold.

I'm just pissed the fight isn't until November, I'm sick of these champions fighting once, maybe twice per year.

I know right!!! IMO They should fight more than three times a year!! This will keep up the hype!

My opinion on the Hendricks vs. GSP fight?

GSP - 10 takedowns and some ground and pound ;)

you're gonna be in for a shock then because GSP has never fought a wrestler as good as Hendricks before and Hendricks has said that he might go for a couple takedowns of his own.

not to mention Hendricks has the most ko power in the welterweight division

you're gonna be in for a shock then because GSP has never fought a wrestler as good as Hendricks before and Hendricks has said that he might go for a couple takedowns of his own.

not to mention Hendricks has the most ko power in the welterweight division

Yes he does but GSP is quite fast so I am confident that he will avoid those powerful jabs/punches. GSP is way too careful and I am pretty sure he has another type of training to keep his game up.

Semtex...unless ur just talking UFC.

As far as the title fight goes, I think GSP has lost a step.

Daley has got a lot of power but i dont think as much as hendricks.

it looked like he just tapped kampmann in the face and he's done
tumblr_mdpn6l6BwC1qzwhb0o1_400.gif

i remember the daley vs. kampmann fight and daley looked awesome but he couldnt put him down i think it was a tko up against the fences.

Imagine Daley/Hendricks. Battle of the super left hooks unless Hendricks decided to grapple in any. It would than be an auto win for Johnny. I think Johnny might have more horsepower behind his shots but Daley is just vicious with a complete MT game.

Aldo vs Korean zombie is a much more exciting fight in my mind.
Who's on team Aldo? Team Zombie?
The both have heavy stand up, I'm calling for fire works and a brutal KO. It could go either way, I'm gonna ask off work to see the fight.

^that fight is gonna be sick but I really have a hard time seeing Aldo losing it. still fight of the year potential i'd say.

Imagine Daley/Hendricks. Battle of the super left hooks unless Hendricks decided to grapple in any. It would than be an auto win for Johnny. I think Johnny might have more horsepower behind his shots but Daley is just vicious with a complete MT game.

Yeah, Hendricks would get him down so easily whenever he wanted. If Daley ever found out a way to improve his takedown defense then he'd be so hard to beat. But idk if i ever see it happening, the koscheck fight seemed to have ended his career. He's just fighting scrubs now. Really wanted to see him in the bellator tournament and then he got in trouble or something and idk if he is still signed with them.

Also coming up this saturday is UFC on Fox: Johnson vs. Moraga. the real main event is Rory MacDonald vs Jake Ellenberger. That fight is gonna be sick and i seriously am 50/50 on who is gonna win. Im leaning towards Rory a bit but really have no idea, they are both great up and comers in the welterweight division who will both be fighting for titles at some point in their career. Winner will probably get a title shot against Hendricks after he beats GSP %)

the rest of the card isn't anything special but you have to at least watch that fight free on fox.

Also coming up this saturday is UFC on Fox: Johnson vs. Moraga. the real main event is Rory MacDonald vs Jake Ellenberger. That fight is gonna be sick and i seriously am 50/50 on who is gonna win. Im leaning towards Rory a bit but really have no idea, they are both great up and comers in the welterweight division who will both be fighting for titles at some point in their career. Winner will probably get a title shot against Hendricks after he beats GSP %)

the rest of the card isn't anything special but you have to at least watch that fight free on fox.

Yeah Daley won't ever develole into a top tier fighter but you should check out some of his recent fights they are brutal. I've trained with Rudy Bears and he is a beast but was too timid and got fucked up for it by Daley in bellator.

The Johnson/Moraga fight is going to be a barn burner and I'm sure MM will break a hand, foot, leg, etc durring it lol but I still got him retaining the belt. He is so technically sound in all aspects of the game.

Also I got Ellenberger starching Rory like he did Marquart who I think is better than Rory. WW is so awesome right now. I can't wait for Lombard/Marquart.

I've seen some Rudy Bears fights in the Titan Fighting Championships. He's not the best fighter but his fights are usually always exciting.

Yeah, I've got Johnson winning another decision but I would actually love to see Moraga shock everyone and spice up the flyweight division. Haven't seen much of him but from what ive seen has been good. Was a little shocked to see him get a title shot after just two fights while nobody knows who he is but the flyweight division doesn't have much names and I guess this is how they're gonna be made.

I'm not that high on Marquardt. I dont know if it's that he's gotten worse, I think it's just that the welterweight division has become much more stacked since he was last in the UFC. It's crazy all these up and comers in the division and imo I think it's the best division easily.

Rory MacDonald has destroyed every opponent put in front of him lately and his lone loss is against Carlos Condit 3 years ago and that was a back and forth fight. And seeing him embarrass BJ Penn the way he did was hard to watch and i dont even like BJ. Sure BJ is done but still I thought that showed how great rory was. He's always had great wrestling but that fight showed that his standup is no joke.

I really don't like Rory though so I hope you're right about Ellenberger beating him. Also heard they both genuinely don't like each other so that should add to the excitement. I love when two guys who are fighting actually hate each other and it's not just some advertising like it is most of the time. And they're both incredible finishers so someone should be getting knocked out.

Really interested in seeing Lombard's first fight at welterweight. This is definitely a much better division for him and im curious how he does against the top guys in the division.

Rudy really does care about winning but he puts putting on an exciting fight over everything. The dude has brain scrambling power in his hands, I'm tellin ya.

Moraga is a fantastic grappler I'm talking stellar but he won't be able to handle MM's underrated kickboxing and incredible transitions. He reminds me of a faster GSP in that respect but with better striking. Plus I think he can survive on the mat with anyone.

I hate Rory lol. I really think he will be embarrassed by berger. BJ fight was a joke i hate it when he comes out like that it reminded me of the second Edgar fight it was like he was thinking about sitting on a beach in Hawaii the whole time his mind was anywhere but in that fight. Also I really wasn't to empressed by Rorys striking, it's easy to look good against a mentaly broken fighter.

Lombard is my third favorite WW after Condit and DHK I just hope he can make the cut. Since he is fighting Marquart it's pretty likely they will stand and Lombard is diesel with his boxing plus his Judo/standing grappling is impressive. If it hits the ground I predict Lombard by nasty leg lock, check out some of his grappling vids on YouTube he is beastly.

Last edited:
The both have heavy stand up, I'm calling for fire works and a brutal KO. It could go either way, I'm gonna ask off work to see the fight.
KZ is actually a very good bordering on great Kickboxer(check out some of his Kickboxing matches they are crazy) and a great grappler. Unfortunately for him Aldo is much better strategy wise and doesn't take much damage since he has the best head movement and defence in the UFC in the UFC IMO he's also much faster than KZ. His Nova Uñao BB speaks for it's self as far as grappling he supposedly beat Thales Leites many times when they had there king of the hill grappling randori which is crazy considering how crazy that camp is. Still will be an awesome fight.

I think definitely Ellenberger has the better standup of the two so if Rory can't take it to the ground (which I dont think he can) then he will worry a little bit because Ellenberger uses his wrestling every fight to keep the fight standing anyways. The thing with Ellenberger tho is that his chin seems like it doesnt hold up that well. That Kampmann fight I can't believe he got KOed after coming so close to KOing kampmann himself. Also, i feel like Kampmann isn't really a top WW but just below the top.

That reminds me can't wait for the Kampmann vs Condit rematch. I thought Condit won the first fight even though it was close so I wanna see him avenge the loss. I see Condit finishing the fight this time though. Oh yeah and it's a 5 rounder too because it's a main event so that will be sick.

I wanna see Lombard be more aggressive, he is so explosive it was crazy seeing how he fought against Tim Boetsch. I thought he actually won that fight but I wasn't even upset with the decision because of the way he fought. I'm gonna say Lombard KOs marquardt round 1

I'll go with Aldo on this one. I just hope he doesn't gas out easily :p