• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

ULDN - The magic weapon to reduce and keep tolerance to Opioids low

If higher doses have the same effect then yes, it's way too much. I suggest to go into the nanogram range and start with 50ng, incrementally increasing your dose by 50ng each day. You seem to belong to that tiny minority of people that I have encountered on Reddit once or twice who need to take NTX in nanograms in order to achieve the desired effect. Try it out and let me know how it turned out.
thanks, i tried it again today with ~.625ug - i mixed 1 drop of the solution into a shot of water, mixed it, then took half of it 30 min before my dose - the effect seemed similar to yesterday where the opiate effect was still weaker than normal. thinking about taking tomorrow off then starting friday with an even smaller dose. i need to figure out a better way to measure than just pouring out 1/X amount of my shot glass though lol. will keep you guys posted

thanks, i tried it again today with ~.625ug - i mixed 1 drop of the solution into a shot of water, mixed it, then took half of it 30 min before my dose - the effect seemed similar to yesterday where the opiate effect was still weaker than normal. thinking about taking tomorrow off then starting friday with an even smaller dose. i need to figure out a better way to measure than just pouring out 1/X amount of my shot glass though lol. will keep you guys posted

Out of curiosity, can you go over your measurements with us on how you made your initial solution for ULDN? Like measurement you took and measuring devices you used

Out of curiosity, can you go over your measurements with us on how you made your initial solution for ULDN? Like measurement you took and measuring devices you used
followed the original post, took 1 empty 2L soda bottle, filled with water. Took 1 50mg naltrexone pill, dissolved it in the water. Shook and let it mix. Then used a standard dropper I got off Amazon "1 mL Calibrated Medicine Droppers".

used the dropper to drop a single drop of the solution into a shot of water. First day i took the whole shot for 1.25ug. Second day i mixed the shot contents around and then took half the shot for .625ug

As an update, third day now. I did not take any naltrexone this morning. My opiate dose still feels slightly weaker than usual although it could be placebo i suppose.

Has anyone here used this (like mentioned in the video) to taper off of opiates? I am very curious about trying this with methadone.I would assume I would start with a very small dose of NL and then keep taking it everyday eventually increasing the NL while decreasing the methadone?

Has anyone here used this (like mentioned in the video) to taper off of opiates? I am very curious about trying this with methadone.I would assume I would start with a very small dose of NL and then keep taking it everyday eventually increasing the NL while decreasing the methadone?
Yes, I did, and NO you don't increase your NTX dose while tapering off the methadone. You keep taking your effective ULDN dose while simultaneously decreasing your opioid until you have jumped off of your opioid. You'll then discontinue your ULDN for a week. After one week of being both opioid and NTX free and having no wd symptoms (the latter part is of CRUCIAL importance!!!) you can start taking LDN to boost endorphin production. This will essentially prevent the much feared PAWS. The only symptom I still had was insomnia. I think this is the one thing against which nothing but time helps.

I purchased all the items to begin this journey today. A dropper, a 2l bottle, distilled water etc.
One quick question...I noticed on the bloggers page that was posted here (dilaudid.net) they mention Sub-Lingual admin.
is this how everyone else is doing it?

"0.2 mg of naltrexone (2 mL naltrexone w/saline solution) was drawn out of the refridgerated container and droppered into 8 mL glucose syrup for sublingual administration. This preparation was consumed at 3:00 PM, only a few minutes after its preparation."

Did 5 drops. I think it might actually be too much as I felt basically nothing from Opiates after a half hour. I am wondering if I should reduce the dose tomorrow or does it take a day or so to build up? thnx

Today I took just one drop. I had a very strange sensation-- a feeling of things building up as ops came on like I was going to explode but I think I would still say the intensity of OPS was reduced in regards to nod etc but I had a very intense feeling of euphoria for about an hour. Not sure if I should go higher or lower.

having a hard time finding the right dose to take as well

have tried

5ug
1.25ug
.625ug
.156ug
.0625ug

all to either no noticeable difference, or a weakened opiate effect

what is interesting is that if you read the dialudid.net blog which is linked in this thread...he found his suitable dose was around 100ug.

he even makes a comment that he was mistaken in taking a low dose to start with

however in clinical trials of Oxytrex it looks like they had luck with just 1ug.

what i am confused about is

1, if the effect is immediate or takes a few days or even a week?
2. if I am taking far too little or far too much
3. OR if you are supposed to start very small and then keep building up right until the threshold?

I can say this--i have felt strange the last two days so it is definitely doing something

Today I took just one drop. I had a very strange sensation-- a feeling of things building up as ops came on like I was going to explode but I think I would still say the intensity of OPS was reduced in regards to nod etc but I had a very intense feeling of euphoria for about an hour. Not sure if I should go higher or lower.
If it caused euphoria I would maintain that dose because ULDN can take a while for some people to start working well.

having a hard time finding the right dose to take as well

have tried

5ug
1.25ug
.625ug
.156ug
.0625ug

all to either no noticeable difference, or a weakened opiate effect
If all of those doses actually WEAKENED your opioid high then those dosages are too high for you. Keep going lower and see how it affects you and report back.

1, if the effect is immediate or takes a few days or even a week?
Some people report that they had to take their dose for a couple weeks until it started working 100%. It's like a cumulative build-up mechanism for some people. For most people like me though, the effect was instant.

2. if I am taking far too little or far too much
Reduced high -> too much
No difference -> too little

3. OR if you are supposed to start very small and then keep building up right until the threshold?
That is what I actually recommend. Start with nanogram doses and keep building up until you have reached 100µg. I have actually read some reddit posts where people ended up taking like 500µg which is supposed to be in the LDN area, but strangely it had ULDN effects on them.
If really nothing works then you might be a non-responder. Similar to how there is a small percentage of people who don't notice anything from opioids at all, no matter which agonist they take and how high the dose.

Last edited:
thanks for your input. I will continue to increase.

My guess is that most likely my tolerance is increasing everyday as i recently got some OCs NOT because of the NT.
as i wanted to test this experiment I have not yet raised my opiate dose. most likely I am at still at far too little a dose to reduce the tolerance yet.

If it caused euphoria I would maintain that dose because ULDN can take a while for some people to start working well.

If all of those doses actually WEAKENED your opioid high then those dosages are too high for you. Keep going lower and see how it affects you and report back.

Some people report that they had to take their dose for a couple weeks until it started working 100%. It's like a cumulative build-up mechanism for some people. For most people like me though, the effect was instant.

Reduced high -> far too much
No difference -> too little

That is what I actually recommend. Start with nanogram doses and keep building up until you have reached 100µg. I have actually read some reddit posts where people ended up taking like 500µg which is supposed to be in the LDN area, but strangely it had ULDN effects on them.
If really nothing works then you might be a non-responder. Similar to how there is a small percentage of people who don't notice anything from opioids at all, no matter which agonist they take and how high the dose.
not all of them weakened the opiate effects

.625ug and greater did

i didnt really notice any difference with .156ug and .0625ug

so i guess ill try in between .156 and .625 next time

edit: just tried .312ug, no difference again :/

Last edited:
How about tapering off of Suboxone? Can uldn help? Bupe is a weird one with a long half life, so I'm not sure if it's possible. (Looking for input - I have zero expertise.)

OK I am very happy to report that an increase is exactly what was needed! Today with the same dose of OCs I felt a much more pronounced sense of euphoria and even a bit of nodding. This was with the largest dose I have yet taken of NT.
I have been using this wonderful site

to figure out the right amount of drops. Today I took 15mcg or 12 drops.

this was day three.

I will continue to increase.

thanks for all the help!

OK I am very happy to report that an increase is exactly what was needed! Today with the same dose of OCs I felt a much more pronounced sense of euphoria and even a bit of nodding. This was with the largest dose I have yet taken of NT.

this was day three.

thanks for all the help!

oh so when you took 1.25ug it weakened the opiate effects, but 15ug increased them?

this was day three.

thanks for all the help!
I'm glad to hear that you're finally benefitting from ULDN. I'm surprised though. How is it possible that a lower dose of ULDN decreased your high while a higher dose increased it? Keep us up to date on this! You can use my thread as a ULDN diary if you like. The more experiences we can gather here, the more valuable it will be for people trying to get into ULDN themselves.

as i pointed out before i do not think it was ULDN that weakened the effects
i think it was just that my tolerance to OCS was increasing and i mistakenly thought that meant the ULDN was blocking the tolerance

I had not taken OCS in a long time and I had forgotten how quickly tolerance develops to them

there is no question at all how high i was last night.

i think this is one of the issues with figuring out your dose. You have to really know your tolerance. I think I had reduced my dose of OCS also I was afraid the ULDN would make my tolerance so low I might have dangerous effects etc. so this is why I think the first day I thought it lowered the effects of the opioate as i had just recently thrown a new opiate into the mix which i did not have a good feel for the tolerance curve etc so it only complicated the ULDN dosing.

Last edited:
I will be increasing the dose today to 25ug. yesterdays dose of 15ug in the morning and another 5ug 10 hours later was well tolerated. I will report back on the effects. thanks for this great thread.