• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cannabis UK sites that are selling delta 8

friend of a family member who is in the know re the cart/vape scene reckons that thc distilate is starting to be sneakily replaced by delta-8 in carts etc

I wouldn't know personally as not a fan of thc distilate as prefer a more rounded high with plenty of contribution from the other cannabinoids
I would highly doubt this. Delta-8 is so damned viscous that it's impossible to not notice the difference. When you lean a d9 cart over the distillate visibly moves. It takes several minutes for d8 to start moving at room temp. In a cold/dryer climate like Europe even moreso.

If your d9 distillate is hard and viscous, it's d8.

Acted like a man my age never sat there for six weeks waiting on a few g's from Ian in Shaghai or whatever.

Just to clarify, iirc it was a chap called Charles I think, for those who remember. A man and woman would switch roles every few weeks. Great times.

Thanks UN for unilaterally banning 2c-i and it's ilk.

Yup I’ve used it as a literal white crystalline powder. That was CBDA though, just like THCA can make some nice crystals. I got some THCA crystals that are .5g in size right now, nice structure too.

I’ve tried MANY different batches/variations of CBD. It’s anti inflammatory effect was what I mainly found it to be good for..

-GC

Whats the added A all about?

Anyone know why CBD is legal in the UK?

If I had to guess, as a non-English person, I would say the extreme lack of psychoactivity it possesses. It is truly only useful for inflammation ime.

hey man.
:love:

It just seems an odd obfiscation, considering our blanket laws.

Caffeine
Tobacco
Alcohol

They got a pass. Even relatively benign nootropics are banned. It does make me wonder if CBD is simply (yes non-psychoactive), but mostly, just unchallenged. Slipped in with vaping via the backdoor.

Anyway, anyone tried snuff? :love:

As if that buzz evaded me so long...

Whats the added A all about?

Anyone know why CBD is legal in the UK?

It refers to the substance in its “acid” form. This is how much of the cannabinoids are found in the plant form and requires decarboxylation to make them potent psychoactives. Decarboxylation occurs by heating and/or aging. When you smoke flower much of that THCA is converted to THC which then gets you high.

From what I know cannabinoids in their acid forms are crystalline substances but once decarboxylated become viscous oils.

-GC

It refers to the substance in its “acid” form. This is how much of the cannabinoids are found in the plant form and requires decarboxylation to make them potent psychoactives. Decarboxylation occurs by heating and/or aging. When you smoke flower much of that THCA is converted to THC which then gets you high.

From what I know cannabinoids in their acid forms are crystalline substances but once decarboxylated become viscous oils.

-GC

All thoughts answered as per, thanks.

I was watching a djaudits video; guy basically goes round factories recording, being polite, acting legally when security/police call him out, often by acting illegally or making up laws... you know the ones. Anyway, he visited a chem factory and zoomed in on hydrocholoric acid in a big drum/tub, and people in comments were talking of their experiences handling it. Also talk of hydrofluoric?

Am I right in thinking he spotted an absolute MDMA/phen/tryptomine motherload? Sassafras stuff aside. There was talk of the fluoro variant too - HFL?

@Cream Gravy? - thats the exact stuff; it's from newcastle, incidently. It was the CBD original variant. Its not the CBD I care for, but what an absolutely gorgeous little buzz after a line. It contains:

menthol, eucalyptus, beebalm, camphor

Isn't eucalyptus active? Because I swear to god I had an empathogenic, psychedelic experience of the original CBD version. Like a level 2-3 on the shulgin scale, if we are talking empathogenic mdxx style. I did not intend to be tripping, but I was. I had to wipe it out with benzos.

Stupidly emailed them asking for a list of psychoactives and erm, well, it.appears to be pulled from the market. I've got no idea if I did this. I need to make a thread, hopefully, the email detailing some.things remains. Other than that, it reminds me of a mini pregab experience, maybe.

It only happened once. I do have a caveat about its potential safety, mind.

Last edited:
thats the exact stuff; it's from newcastle, incidently. It was the CBD original variant. Its not the CBD I care for, but what an absolutely gorgeous little buzz after a line.
Woah I hadn't ordered any in so long that I didn't know CBD snuff was a thing. Also it doesn't look like they sell it on the U.S. import site. Darn. But yeah I liked the classic menthol stuff from them. If I indulged too much it would make me need to shit though lol

I was introduced to it by an English friend I met after I moved home from college. Good times.