Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cannabis UK sites that are selling delta 8

ghostfreak

Moderator: DC, F&TV, S&G
Staff member
Right I’ve been seeing legit CBD sites that are selling delta 8 carts (you know the ones you screw on to low power old style ecig batteries) and the descriptions state they have THC in it so am a bit confused wtf is going on but with 1000mg THC and 1000mg CBD in it surely it can’t be legal in the UK?

What I've heard of it is a mixed bag, feel free to try some by all means but it isn't something I will be rushing out to buy.
See how long it took for Mamba / Spice to show it's true effects? They aren't nice & I bet this will be the same.

Wouldn't the blanket RC/analog ban they enacted over there cover this?

The only reason delta 8 is legal in the US is because there is a loophole in the Hemp Farming bill.

The DEA has stated it to be illegal, however they have chosen not to enforce it.

I remember the last time I visited London they were still selling shrooms in those little hole in the wall shops.
They let you in to the UK without doing 6 months in quarantine???!!!

We had a good thing going for ages, you could buy MXE, Mamba (if that is your thing) all kinda of mushrooms, Salvia etc from many shops on your local highstreet. Some idiot died off MXE by falling into a canal, some idiots in jail ended cutting their own dicks off while high on Mamba......everything got banned.

They are coming for the N2O too!!!!!!

friend of a family member who is in the know re the cart/vape scene reckons that thc distilate is starting to be sneakily replaced by delta-8 in carts etc

I wouldn't know personally as not a fan of thc distilate as prefer a more rounded high with plenty of contribution from the other cannabinoids

friend of a family member who is in the know re the cart/vape scene reckons that thc distilate is starting to be sneakily replaced by delta-8 in carts etc

I wouldn't know personally as not a fan of thc distilate as prefer a more rounded high with plenty of contribution from the other cannabinoids
Yeah, if strains of weed that are almost entirely THC tend to feel edgy, use some CBD oil beforehand. It is the other major cannabinoid found in cannabis and is responsible for the sedative effect of hash.

Yeah, if strains of weed that are almost entirely THC tend to feel edgy, use some CBD oil beforehand. It is the other major cannabinoid found in cannabis and is responsible for the sedative effect of hash.
yup - have been doing exactly that for a number of years now, tis a gamechanger in that regard -

edit - I think cbg (or cbn?) is the more sedative cannabinoid iirc, although cbd is certainly relaxing for me

CBN is the sedating one. It's borderline psychoactive. I love it, the effects are quite noticeable, CBD doesn't do much for me.

I feel high from CBN; definitely sedating at the right dose; but if I take too much it's a little dysphoric. Not at all like CBD, where I can take 500mg and not feel the slightest headchange.
I have no tolerance; I got a 4:1 CBD/THC cart that I am hesitant to use; as I usually become a stoner once I get high
Also getting high for the first time in a long time I tend to have a panic attack, I believe CBD is supposed to ameliorate that "Too high" feeling
I guess I could try it for sleep; is what I always say before jumping into a fullblown cannabis coma couchbound for a year or so....

Yea a quick rundown from someone with extensive experience with these cannabinoids.

CBD- Very subtle in effect, mostly anti-anxiety but no real high. It isn’t sedating, it’s most prevalent effect is antagonizing some of THC’s effects. Too much will kill the high.

CBG- This is what people are often feeling when they think it’s CBD. It’s relaxing, sedating, all around good for the body if your someone like me that’s always sickly.

CBN- This one is another weak psychoactive. Unlike CBD where one can consume excessive amounts and barely feel a thing, CBN is about 1/10th the psychoactivity of THC with a highly sedating “high.” This gives a high that will have you asleep in no time.

THCV- A lot like THC, but except it has a trippier stimulating high. Part of me feels this hits on serotonergic receptors, if I use it too long I start to feel strange. Great for once in awhile smoking IMO. The high also fades off into a more sedating finish.

HHC- Stimulating, dirty, longer lasting. Overall I have little experience with this one.

Delta 8- A lot like regular delta 9 but missing the depth of character. The biggest difference is shown after a couple days when d8 tolerance skyrockets in comparison.

I’d say the number one way to differentiate between d8 and d9 is going to be the tolerance build. If you find a product where you get a good high on day 1-2 but by day 3-4 you’re already bottoming out, you might have yo’ self a d8.

-GC

@G_Chem how would you compare CBG to CBN in terms of it's sedating and axiolytic qualities?

CBN seems more sedating but CBG better for anxiety. CBG is one of the few that I’ve to try it in an isolated form. My experience is with products fortified with CBG.

During chemo I was going for products that advertised high CBG. They were the ones that relaxed my body, made treatments go easier, I guess as close as any cannabinoid has gotten to an opiate for me..

I didn’t notice much difference between smoked and oral for CBG, unlike CBN which seems to be MUCH more effective orally.

-GC

Yea a quick rundown from someone with extensive experience with these cannabinoids.

CBD- Very subtle in effect, mostly anti-anxiety but no real high. It isn’t sedating, it’s most prevalent effect is antagonizing some of THC’s effects. Too much will kill the high.

CBG- This is what people are often feeling when they think it’s CBD. It’s relaxing, sedating, all around good for the body if your someone like me that’s always sickly.

CBN- This one is another weak psychoactive. Unlike CBD where one can consume excessive amounts and barely feel a thing, CBN is about 1/10th the psychoactivity of THC with a highly sedating “high.” This gives a high that will have you asleep in no time.

THCV- A lot like THC, but except it has a trippier stimulating high. Part of me feels this hits on serotonergic receptors, if I use it too long I start to feel strange. Great for once in awhile smoking IMO. The high also fades off into a more sedating finish.

HHC- Stimulating, dirty, longer lasting. Overall I have little experience with this one.

Delta 8- A lot like regular delta 9 but missing the depth of character. The biggest difference is shown after a couple days when d8 tolerance skyrockets in comparison.

I’d say the number one way to differentiate between d8 and d9 is going to be the tolerance build. If you find a product where you get a good high on day 1-2 but by day 3-4 you’re already bottoming out, you might have yo’ self a d8.

-GC

Does CBD come in pure powder? Asked people who were selling diluted solution but got blank answers "its in glycole its liquid". Yeah, how. I want a crystal to behold, not your unbeknownst mix.

Acted like a man my age never sat there for six weeks waiting on a few g's from Ian in Shaghai or whatever.

Does CBD come in pure powder? Asked people who were selling diluted solution but got blank answers "its in glycole its liquid". Yeah, how. I want a crystal to behold, not your unbeknownst mix.

Acted like a man my age never sat there for six weeks waiting on a few g's from Ian in Shaghai or whatever.

Yup I’ve used it as a literal white crystalline powder. That was CBDA though, just like THCA can make some nice crystals. I got some THCA crystals that are .5g in size right now, nice structure too.

I’ve tried MANY different batches/variations of CBD. It’s anti inflammatory effect was what I mainly found it to be good for..

-GC