• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

I seem to be stuck in a time loop permanently one day ahead of you guys. Will ketamine help with this situation?

Unfortunately ketamine's amazing time travel powers are quite limited, they can only take you to 2010. Researchers like John Lilly would rave about aliens with advanced technology because he'd see people walking about with smartphones and be pure impressed, but for our generation it is only really useful if you want to go back and relive that exceptional buzz that surrounded the release of Toy Story 3.

Mmm this is disturbing. Could i perhaps just have a microdose and skip back a day. Does tiletamine have time travelling capabilities? The future is scary.

No, but it does allow you to dance like a maniac at even the bleakest of times. A very special substance in that regard. <3

John Lilly interviews on youtube where he's chatting about satoris and levels and is completely unintelligible are so saddening. The only upside is he's wearing a racoon / trapper hat, and I have mad love for trappers after watching Cannibal the Musical.

How much is a G going for on the street at the moment? Last I paid was £40/£30 I think. And is there any indication of which stuff is better?

Can you definitely not dance on this stuff? Wouldn't touch it if you can.
Refer to my last post on quality of stuff, avoid any rock salt type stuff and go for shards

Mmm this is disturbing. Could i perhaps just have a microdose and skip back a day. Does tiletamine have time travelling capabilities? The future is scary.

Tiletamine has a Groundhog Day type effect but instead of it existing from dealers, ya just gotta repeat about it again and again and ignore what anyone says on forums

John Lilly interviews on youtube where he's chatting about satoris and levels and is completely unintelligible are so saddening. The only upside is he's wearing a racoon / trapper hat, and I have mad love for trappers after watching Cannibal the Musical.

The interviewer there is rather excellent. But it is true that it's all mostly gibberish, such a shame as I always viewed Lilly as a genius - well he was, this interview doesn't change that, it's just harrowing to see a man so consumed. A total pioneer.

Had some lovely K après pills last weekend, super wonky and bit of a mind blank right enough but good stuff all round. Maybe ditch the red wine next time though.

Could you describe the difference in tastes? Tiletamine is a terrible time, and I definitely notice the difference when snorting it (Tiletamine burns a lot more and has a weird chalkiness to it). Would be nice to be able to just do a quick taste and not waste my money :)

Hell of a long time user here, but have had a hell of a long absence now (2 years). Thoughts on quality at the moment? Stuff to avoid? Thanks!

I had some the other week actually. I think it was kind of fine shards/verging on powder if anything - can't really remember because I was out all day drinking and taking base/had a couple of xanax etc. It's actually the best ketamine I've had in ages - I was very surprised.

Very very potent - a gram had me in two k-holes (one after the other), plus I sorted my mate a few lines.

Very very potent - a gram had me in two k-holes (one after the other), plus I sorted my mate a few lines.
Need to stop reading this thread, make me want to try ket again. Not that it's going to happen any time soon, mind :\ ;)

Hell of a long time user here, but have had a hell of a long absence now (2 years). Thoughts on quality at the moment? Stuff to avoid? Thanks!

The last bunch of times I've bought ket have all been amongst the best since I've had since I first tried it in I think 2012. That probably isn't a massive endorsement amongst those that were around during the golden years of dirt cheap and reliably pure ket.

I started finding the salt rock stuff way to manic, nearly like 3-meo-pcp manic but ketamine body. So have since switched to a different (more potent) shardy batch than before I went psychotic from excessive consumption, this seems slightly smaller grains and very, very easy to crush. Superb stuff, easy to k-hole on repeatedly (with nearly a decade of tolerance). Nice and psychedelic too.

K is well and truly back, but come on lets get the prices back to normal so we can all become proper k-heads again :(

Last edited:
The prices are extreme but if they went back to the same as years ago, we'd be back to havin all those side effects again, bye bye bladder
I had stuff a few weeks ago from my good mate and it near got me kicked outta the place we were partying at, so quality is there :D

I had a gram over the weekend - good stuff, just pricey as fuck but as you say matt it's probably for the best lest we start pissing blood.

Decided to try cooking up a gram of ket to see if it really does make a worthwhile difference as some people suggest. Even if it just reduces the stuffy nose syndrome a bit, it would be a success. Threw a gram on a plate, covered with enough water to dissolve the lot and spread out across the plate, added a small drop of vanilla extract because it sounded like a laugh, and now have it over a pot of boiling water. Will report back with my results later.

Decided to try cooking up a gram of ket to see if it really does make a worthwhile difference as some people suggest. Even if it just reduces the stuffy nose syndrome a bit, it would be a success. Threw a gram on a plate, covered with enough water to dissolve the lot and spread out across the plate, added a small drop of vanilla extract because it sounded like a laugh, and now have it over a pot of boiling water. Will report back with my results later.
That has to be tiletamine you have there OM. Have you not learned anything from this thread?

^Not to rub it in OM, but you would have loved the bottles back in the first decade of the millennium.

I can remember air drying a bottle (ounce) which I'd bought for myself to sniff over the summer in 2008 (wow, as if I actually had a well paying job/money back then), and it dried to form the most beautiful big crystals. It was just a mountain of pure ketamine.

I can remember taking photos to make some kind of ketamine landscape art, but well, I'm more ableton than photoshop so I just sniffed it instead.