• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

That sounds indeed a very interesting, beautiful and creative experience, matt <3ketamine <3
Tried ket only a few times, enjoyed it very much but I overdosed once around 10 years ago and that scared me a bit, being the control freak that I am - it's impossible to enjoy that substance if you are not ready to let go I think.
Also after that fateful session it seems to make me nauseous, which again it's not great for relaxation.

Apologies for sounding a picky cunt here but you can't OD on recreational ketamine. K = less is more, particularly when the equation for a dose for a child (anaesthetic) is 10-20x the amount we take to K-hole.

I also feel sorry for you getting nauseous. Never happened to me but the first time we took K my gf threw up. All over the dog. But then, neither he nor she seemed to care.

Apologies for sounding a picky cunt here but you can't OD on recreational ketamine. K = less is more, particularly when the equation for a dose for a child (anaesthetic) is 10-20x the amount we take to K-hole.
I also feel sorry for you getting nauseous. Never happened to me but the first time we took K my gf threw up. All over the dog. But then, neither he nor she seemed to care.

That was what my friend said, but yes you can overdose on recreational ketamine if you are stupid like I was in that instance and you have a slow metabolism as well.
I got hold of some and had a line after a night out. I was (still am) an inexperienced user and didn't know that you had to crush it before snorting it.
So I had a sizeable line, which wasn't acting as fast as I though it should, but that probably was because the uncrushed crystals where lodged in my nostrils and melting slowly.
I assumed it was weak, so I had another line. You can well imagine what happened afterwards when the two lines started to be released into the bloodstream of a body with no tolerance to the substance 8( :( 8o

Yep, the nausea is unpleasant and annoying. I wish I knew how to reduce or eliminate it :\

Last edited:
Its actually near impossible to overdose on ketamine. The doses paramedics give are absolutely huge compared to a recreational dose. However its not impossible to have a dose that is not pleasant or easy to cope with. I am a psychedelic veteran and my favourite is DMT perhaps the strongest of all such compounds..and yes i realise ket is a disso but still has those psychedelic qualities. I absolutely hated ketamine. My dose i am guessing was borderline holing but it was just plain horrible. A horrible experience does not equal overdose however.

Apologies for sounding a picky cunt here but you can't OD on recreational ketamine.
Its actually near impossible to overdose on ketamine. A horrible experience does not equal overdose however.
Ah ok, I see what you mean now. Yes, maybe I shouldn't call it overdose, more an intensely unpleasant drug-induced experience. It definitely felt like an 'overdose' to me though, I was kept to the edge of reality by a very thin thread which threatened to snap at any time 8o :?

Sounds like you were just shy of holing to me. Wobbly is great, holing is godly, just falling short of the hole is just plain horrid. Caught betwixt and between in the worst of all worlds. Ironically, you almost certainly would have been very much better off if you had taken just a little bit more cos that would have holed you properly. Skirting the edge of the hole just feels awful unfortunately :\

Sounds like you were just shy of holing to me. Wobbly is great, holing is godly, just falling short of the hole is just plain horrid. Caught betwixt and between in the worst of all worlds. Ironically, you almost certainly would have been very much better off if you had taken just a little bit more cos that would have holed you properly. Skirting the edge of the hole just feels awful unfortunately :\
Hahaha, what about the harm reduction, Shambles lad ;) =D

Sounds like we had near identical experiences Safrolette ( great name btw )

I would have definitely been better off holing. I have no problem letting go but my experience was so horrid i will never touch ket again. I would hate to repeat that experience.

Hehe. As noted by others above, even full hole (fnarr, etc) doses are a small fraction of the doses used medically even for children. As long as your product is pure, and you are in a safe place, hole doses are just dandy... As long as you don't get to doing it daily or owt cos chronic use is certainly harmful.

This post has been brought to you by the letters 'H' and 'R' and the concept of hedonism ;)

Sounds like we had near identical experiences Safrolette ( great name btw )
I would have definitely been better off holing. I have no problem letting go but my experience was so horrid i will never touch ket again. I would hate to repeat that experience.
Thank you :) Glad you have chosen the heavily British/Irish EADD as hangout, Consumer. The experience was already incredibly intense, there's no way I would have been able to cope with an extra push, that last kernel of self-consciousness left was becoming smaller and smaller, and the detachment from the body nearly absolute - I couldn't move for hours :|

Hehe. As noted by others above, even full hole (fnarr, etc) doses are a small fraction of the doses used medically even for children. As long as your product is pure, and you are in a safe place, hole doses are just dandy... As long as you don't get to doing it daily or owt cos chronic use is certainly harmful.
This post has been brought to you by the letters 'H' and 'R' and the concept of hedonism ;)
<3 Thanks - will search if there is a remedy for the nausea and will also have a word with my friend :)

Holes really do feel very different to falling short. The loss of self is complete and with loss of self comes complete absence of anxiety and fear. That's why just missing it feels so uncomfortable. The last shreds of self fight back for all they're worth which creates a deeply unpleasant back and forth where neither side wins. Wobbly doses and hole doses don't have that effect: it's exclusive to that horrid borderline state.

Also, this thread is making me crave ket. Sounds like now is a good time to be considering naughtyweb bizniz...

Haha I have been lurking through this discussion and also thinking 'wow this is really making me crave some ket'. Which is kind of weird as a good deal of the conversation has been about nausea. But still..... lovely ket.

Also, this thread is making me crave ket. Sounds like now is a good time to be considering naughtyweb bizniz...
Haha I have been lurking through this discussion and also thinking 'wow this is really making me crave some ket'. Which is kind of weird as a good deal of the conversation has been about nausea. But still..... lovely ket.
Hahaha, I'm dead, only on EADD a conversation about a bad K experience triggers cravings of the stuff, what are you like, lol 8) ;)

Thank you :) Glad you have chosen the heavily British/Irish EADD as hangout, Consumer. The experience was already incredibly intense, there's no way I would have been able to cope with an extra push, that last kernel of self-consciousness left was becoming smaller and smaller, and the detachment from the body nearly absolute - I couldn't move for hours :|

We've really gone too far this time.

Definition of a k-hole. And its safe!

We've really gone too far this time.

Definition of a k-hole. And its safe!

That pretty much sums up what I love about dissociatives.... even after hammering them for a few years, they still manage to give that sensation of "oh shit.... I wasn't expecting this​."

Yep k and DMT get you to the same hyperspace. Just done a few sub breakthrough hits of dmt. Is such a lovely substance