• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

Alright I'll backtrack again slightly, ok S-isomer yea you can do this. Still doesn't mean most of what is called S-isomer is crap and 3+ hours is long really long especially for S.

Provide precise UK testing centre, and this discussion will be complete.
Um seeing its your theory its up to you to prove it mate not me.

Um seeing its your theory its up to you to prove it mate not me.

On the contrary, if you take issue with it you disprove it. It's not a case of innocent until proved guilty, there are enough people who can attest the amount of shit ket around, so it's quite the other way around - the innocence of the situation needs to be proved.

I love court cases. I used to love 'Crown Court' on ITV fucking bad ass. I've always fancied doing jury service but due to my criminal record I don't know if I still qualify. As much as I'd love to do it though it would probably be unethical as there are laws that I recognise but absolutely refuse to abide by personally so I'm probably not dispassionate enough.

I love court cases. I used to love 'Crown Court' on ITV fucking bad ass. I've always fancied doing jury service but due to my criminal record I don't know if I still qualify. As much as I'd love to do it though it would probably be unethical as there are laws that I recognise but absolutely refuse to abide by personally so I'm probably not dispassionate enough.

While I share your love of Crown Court - which means that programme was broadcast for a lot longer than I thought or you are a lot older than I thought (I suspect the former) - you really don't want to do jury service. I used to think I wanted to. They rank amongst the worst two weeks of my life. The stupidity of people, the stupidity of the CPS, the downright immorality and corruptness of the legal system, the obvious buying of justice, the harrowing state of listening to a sex case and the even more harrowing state of being involved in sending someone to prison (guilty, yes, deserved prison, no) haunted me....fuck....probably to this day. Never, ever again.

You beat me to the thought bud - he didn't breach the confidentiality regarding specifics but my dad was subjected to a similar case which really upset him and I really wouldn't want to see that.

I had a blast doing my school work experience - got to spend a fortnight in a Combined Court with the local rag reporters - saw a couple of inquests and 2 days of a murder trial.

Probably enough for a life time and I had the advantage of total passivity.

On the contrary, if you take issue with it you disprove it. It's not a case of innocent until proved guilty, there are enough people who can attest the amount of shit ket around, so it's quite the other way around - the innocence of the situation needs to be proved.
No. You say the ket is a completely different substance without any evidence. People might be getting shit Ket but that does not prove your theory which has zero evidence to substantiate it. The onus is purely on you. Personally i dont give a shit. I hate the stuff.

Alright I'll backtrack again slightly, ok S-isomer yea you can do this. Still doesn't mean most of what is called S-isomer is crap and 3+ hours is long really long especially for S.

Provide precise UK testing centre, and this discussion will be complete.

15:18, girl finds bag of ketamine ON THE GROUND of a uk festival and brings it to a testing facility. looks like the floors of uk festivals has better ket than the rest of the uk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZMETFXFE24

now, wheres your proof

I have a research paper here called "The definitive answer to the possible suggestion that Tiletamine is widely used as an adulterant in samples of clandestine UK ketamine", by Dr. Spock, Dr Who and Professor X, but I'm finding the 'debate' far too entertaining now to nuke it one way or the other.

EDIT: is that the one Matt where she thinks its coke, finds out it's ket (which she appears not to have done before) but still keeps it hehe =D

I have a research paper here called "The definitive answer to the possible suggestion that Tiletamine is widely used as an adulterant in samples of clandestine UK ketamine", by Dr. Spock, Dr Who and Professor X, but I'm finding the 'debate' far too entertaining now to nuke it one way or the other.

EDIT: is that the one Matt where she thinks its coke, finds out it's ket (which she appears not to have done before) but still keeps it hehe =D

is that fuel to the fire i see :D

yep thats the one, thinks its coke, gets it tested and comes back as ket. interesting that, isnt it? since yanno, we are all only getting tiletamine :p

Well, she sure thought it was ket, until she tried dancing that is.

These testing centres can not be trusted.

Are you saying she busted out some big fish little fish and had that sinking feeling she had got T instead of K?

Are you saying she busted out some big fish little fish and had that sinking feeling she had got T instead of K?

You don't need that level of precision GI&SI, it was clear to the whole club that the ket was tainted as soon as they started flopping the octipuddi.

Whatever I had was enjoyable. 50 mg spread as two bumps proper wonky but manageable and functional. Back to baseline after 4 hours from final bump.

I think I may have been hard on you with my previous post, I suppose with racemate and the R-ket involved your clearance could be that long.

Last edited:
I think I may have been hard on you with my previous post, I suppose with racemate and the R-ket involved your clearance could be that long.
More than likely it would take that long. Only s ket clears rapidly from the system.
On that note have you finally either given up your empty tirade of conspiracy or garnered some evidence to substantiate it.
I grow weary of seeing you degrade otherwise healthy discussions. Mind you though the banter as a result of such is top grade.

On to the topic at hand. Does anyone know how available K is in the NW of UK? I would like to start looking for some if it's worth my time.

There's more than 3 batches of darknet Ket tested on energy control for all to see at above 97%. you can even buy inresa German vials again which is up there with ketanest s as the best K you will ever get. Uk-uk vendors crystals tested at 99percent also. I used to sniff 7-10g a week and honestly 4 small keys had me with the HD vision effect socially lubricated and feeling full of fruitful banter. It was s isomer which I far prefer.

Thanks Shambles dosages at 50mg of this S Ket spot on. Had a test run before Xmas. Decided I had an evening on my own nothing to do so.... weed vape one beer and then 50 mg wobbly, HD vision. Watching how when I place my hand on a cold surface the sweat transfers stays and then gradually disappears.(was amazing to watch at the time lol). 50 mg at + 30 mins lie down time 50 mg + 1hr spent next hour transfixed to high def fractals, phasing in and out of my body as I moved through the fractals, loss of motor function arms and legs. With a very nice gradual return to normality. But not scary and went well listening to Dusky album. Wow very nice and border line to what I believe could be the hole.

Totally noob on Ket warned off for years by lots of people saying horrible but TBH it would be if it were in a social scenario. Very much an insular reflective one for me with a nice afterglow and rememberance of thoughts and feelings.

For me appears easy to work with without the mind fuck and unpredictability of some psyches and something that can be done as a 4 hour period start to finish with an easy sleep after. LSD is great but I struggle to recall key thoughts that were serious revalations. Seems to work well with weed too.

No desire to repeat often it will be put in the stash as a one off every few months self reflection. Keep the tolerance low. Certainly no desire to bash it in.

Key thing it delivered on reflection - I can't predict my life nor can I predict other people. Worrying about the future for any issue which is outside my control its pointless; a waste of time and energy which will if I don't manage that part of my life just keep sucking me in and getting me down. Go with the flow I guess. Gave me a huge smile last night to realise I'm actually sitting damn pretty in terms of mental and physical health, have the love of people that matter and that's is the key to happiness.

Cheers for all the recommends and yep it was Ket.

(S) ket is my fave and best to hole on, one minute ur down th k-hole then you wobble to a different seat and its turned into a chinese setting, you change seat again and your in 1940-50s gangster times
this kept happening each time i changed my chair, i had an oz of the stuff so was going from k-hole of (S) ket to k-hole

it was beautiful :']

(S) ket is my fave and best to hole on, one minute ur down th k-hole then you wobble to a different seat and its turned into a chinese setting, you change seat again and your in 1940-50s gangster times
this kept happening each time i changed my chair, i had an oz of the stuff so was going from k-hole of (S) ket to k-hole
it was beautiful :']

That sounds indeed a very interesting, beautiful and creative experience, matt <3ketamine <3
Tried ket only a few times, enjoyed it very much but I overdosed once around 10 years ago and that scared me a bit, being the control freak that I am - it's impossible to enjoy that substance if you are not ready to let go I think.
Also after that fateful session it seems to make me nauseous, which again it's not great for relaxation.
Since the good stuff seems to be around again maybe I should give it another try, my best friend is a big ketamine fan so maybe there's hope :) =D