• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

Had some legit K from the naughty net, not that long ago, and it was the first time I had K in fucking ages. Fuck me K tolerance really doesn't go away does it. A G gone in an hour or so. OK when a tenner a G. Not worth it at current street prices, and from tinterwebs. Spose people dance at parties now though.

Amen brother.

Still really confused as to what has been sold as k over the past few years - makes you wonky but no psychedelic effect. Doesn't feel like any of the dissociative RCs. Doesn't feel like weaker/cut ketamine... Anyone any ideas?

I'm intrigued by this question. If you check wedinos then most\all of the ketamine testing comes up legit. This leads me to believe that the ketamine we get now is simply poor quality Chinese stereo isomer ketamine and that the purported extra "psychedelic effects" of stereo isomer were overblown or subjective. I only get CEV's on racemic.

The old school ketamine was pharmaceutical racemic ketamine and of exceptionally higher standard (and it was never ever noticebly cut).

The stuff a few years back was certainly weird though. The blackout ket. I can only imagine that was Chinese crap + some kind of dodgy cut.

That said, racemic ketamine is currently doing the rounds. And my mate reckons there's Indian liquid ket in Bristol I.e racemic old school kez.

Basically we sniff this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-33472971

Last edited:
I think the ket I'm getting now is the same as it's ever been, it maybe feels a bit less psychedelic because the headspace is much more familiar to me now though I think.

I'm also approaching the point where I physically can't get enough up my nostrils to get me where I want to go any more, thanks to the aforementioned irreversible tolerance and mucous membranes which have quite frankly had enough. Which I guess leaves me with two options. Pins or gtfo. I've done some pretty stupid things in my life but there's a line here which I'm not going to cross, so I think I'm going to save what I have left to use as seasoning for mdma and other psyches.

Hi guys
Randomly someone has offered me 200ml/20ml vials of Ketamine
Question is how much powder yeild would I get from this.

I looked at another post regarding ratios but i couldn't make sense of its 200ml/20ml.

Thanks so much in advance.

Also. I'm in Bournemouth the prices for a single gram is between £25 and £35 for good sharddy ket. Good quality.

Have another look mate....200ml/20ml doesnt make sense ..

Do you mean 200mg/20ml ?

If so then it depends upon how but the bottle is...

been a few years away from ket since a terrible experience with MXE which i thought resulted in Mrs.buffnstuff being dead and me being too fucked to do owt! scary shit! anyway decided to get some K again as a love the stuff, but so scared it will be MXE or cut with it?? anyone able to put my mind to rest? i source through *snip* so kinda hope people will be legit??

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, never had any issues with quality. There always seems to be two distinct types about, either thin pointy shards or salt-like cubic crystals.

After moaning about how much it fucked me up last weekend, I actually feel sad I don't have any for tonight now. Amazing how quickly my idiot brain forgets eh.

been a few years away from ket since a terrible experience with MXE which i thought resulted in Mrs.buffnstuff being dead and me being too fucked to do owt! scary shit! anyway decided to get some K again as a love the stuff, but so scared it will be MXE or cut with it?? anyone able to put my mind to rest? i source through *snip* so kinda hope people will be legit??
Your wife died from mxe? Thats sounds like a horribly traumatic experience. My condolences. I never tried mxe and hated ketamine when i tried it. Could not wait for the experience to end. Those drugs are just not my cup of tea.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the really fine powdery crystal is weak as fuck. The very fine small shards r slightly better but still crap. The new longer shards r better but still lack the special factor. The best around IMO r the small beads.

Your wife died from mxe? Thats sounds like a horribly traumatic experience. My condolences. I never tried mxe and hated ketamine when i tried it. Could not wait for the experience to end. Those drugs are just not my cup of tea.

Yeh LUCKILY she didn't die but man I was in a bad place aswell. Couldn't help her as I could hardly move she was in responsive, couldn't tell she was hot or cold. It was fcuking terrifying! She was still breathing but her head was back at like 90 degrees. I tried to mover her off the sofa to get her into bed and just dropped her and she twatted her loaf on the floor!
I couldn't even figure out how to get the keylock off my phone.

About a year on when fiending for Mcat on a Sunday morning a friend of a friend put me in contact with a lad 20 miles away. I was going to have a line on the way back but for some unknown reason I chose not to. Just aswell as I put two big lines out one for me n one for Mrs.buffnstuff. I hoovered up mine and told her to wait a few mins. Within 90 seconds reality was dissolving! I tried to run upstairs to laid down on the bed but was crawling over last few steps. Got into bed and just rode it out, it was either cut like 50/50 with MXE or it was just MXE. Either way, glad I didn't stop for that line on my travels.

These days she always waits till I've gone first I much prefer it that way especially when I have so many different chems arriving so often. Don't want her to rack up a Mephedrone size line from my crystal meth, that wouldn't end well

Yeh LUCKILY she didn't die but man I was in a bad place aswell. Couldn't help her as I could hardly move she was in responsive, couldn't tell she was hot or cold. It was fcuking terrifying! She was still breathing but her head was back at like 90 degrees. I tried to mover her off the sofa to get her into bed and just dropped her and she twatted her loaf on the floor!
I couldn't even figure out how to get the keylock off my phone.

About a year on when fiending for Mcat on a Sunday morning a friend of a friend put me in contact with a lad 20 miles away. I was going to have a line on the way back but for some unknown reason I chose not to. Just aswell as I put two big lines out one for me n one for Mrs.buffnstuff. I hoovered up mine and told her to wait a few mins. Within 90 seconds reality was dissolving! I tried to run upstairs to laid down on the bed but was crawling over last few steps. Got into bed and just rode it out, it was either cut like 50/50 with MXE or it was just MXE. Either way, glad I didn't stop for that line on my travels.

These days she always waits till I've gone first I much prefer it that way especially when I have so many different chems arriving so often. Don't want her to rack up a Mephedrone size line from my crystal meth, that wouldn't end well
I never tried mxe but i fucking hated Ketamine when i tried it..and it was pure pharmaceutical gear too. I found it cold with a very sinister feel about it. I had one capsule given to me by a mate, he told me to devide it into two and snort it. It was bloody horrible. I have no idea how much the capsule had in it but it absolutely melted me..i just road it out and flushed the other half. I dont think dissasociates are for me.

I like ket because
A) it's good value for money
B) it's duration is short
C) remarkably safe
D) it proper fucks you up!

I like taking so much acid that I don't know who I am, where I am or anything but acid is a full day pretty much. I can't fit it into my working week very easily

You consider ket remarkably safe?

The kidney and bladder issues that come with chronic use couldnt really be described as being safe surely?

I for one was glad it had a relatively short duration. I love high dose acid, mushies, dmt but there was something distinctly sinister about ketamine. I wont be revisiting it.

You consider ket remarkably safe?

The kidney and bladder issues that come with chronic use couldnt really be described as being safe surely?

Chronic use of anything will Present health problems.
I base its safety profile on its medicinal background and the reason why it would be used in humans. Plus that would typically be IM, I just hoover it up at doses which are below the therapeutical dose. I have no medical background I am just 'educated' BUT I am prepared to make a bold statement here and say that "you wouldn't be able to snort enough to get you anywhere close to the LD50." I 'think' you'd either k-hole leaving yourself incapacitated or black out which would have the same effect (obviously)