• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

Still buying the odd g occasionally (not more than once a month) from DNMs. Quality is standard and price around £40. My tolerance hasn't reduced at all by only doing bits and bobs since my mad few months doing grams daily back in 2012, no longer in a financial or health based position to do that any more though. Two or three holes per gram makes it a pricey treat.

Most of the CRYSTAL glistening fine stuff was top notch followed by the small 'beads. The batch of really good looking small shards r weak :(

Considering giving K a bash, assuming I find it for a price that's not obscene. Thoughts on K for a first-time on anything hallucinogenic? I'd just be chilling in my room, at least for the first few times, and I can probably grab someone to play spotter, although the person I am thinking of is not experienced with any sort of drugs.

To be honest Squid, your first couple of times it could be £50+ a g and still be a good deal.

Don't cheap skate buying k, or buy from dodgy vendors. Ket is one drug when it's cut it's really quite fucked IMO.

Had a couple of really insane k holes back in November, half a g line and boom viola, "your no longer watching a movie, your part of it" type trip, as in I was watching Everest and things got a lil freaky lol.

Considering giving K a bash, assuming I find it for a price that's not obscene. Thoughts on K for a first-time on anything hallucinogenic? I'd just be chilling in my room, at least for the first few times, and I can probably grab someone to play spotter, although the person I am thinking of is not experienced with any sort of drugs.

I'm not a psych man apart from 2cb, but don't mind K. It is a bit odd, and takes a bit to really get into it. Always find I feel quite sick the next day though

Quality (of the stuff I can source at least) in London is awful still, also most of the stuff on dark net has been crap too. Think people are so used to it they leave decent feedback for it.

Had a jaunt up to manchester and had some nice stuff a few weeks ago but nothing holes me like it used to. Only had 'S' ket once years ago and loved it (hearing voices and proper visuals at sub k-hole doses, I really don't get how people think it's dull?) but I'm sure all the S stuff being sold online is dealer bullshit. Got some Ketanest S vials on the way so will be able to work out properly if what I've been getting over the last few years has all been crap or I've some awful perma-tolerance.

Still really confused as to what has been sold as k over the past few years - makes you wonky but no psychedelic effect. Doesn't feel like any of the dissociative RCs. Doesn't feel like weaker/cut ketamine... Anyone any ideas?

I love my psychedelics but i absolutely hate ketamine. I found its effects "cold", nasty and a bit scary to be honest. Give me mushrooms or acid anyday. I will never let ketamine in my body ever again.

I love my psychedelics but i absolutely hate ketamine. I found its effects "cold", nasty and a bit scary to be honest. Give me mushrooms or acid anyday. I will never let ketamine in my body ever again.

Pah! If Ket is cold then Diph would hit absolute zero....

I'll make sure to report back when it shows, even if the higher doses aren't what I enjoy, it should be a nicer NMDA antagonist than DXM for protecting against stim damage. But we shall see if it's my style or not.

Sofas you are my one twue wuv in the most lithpingly priest from the princess bride ly way. Sorry to the hot butch chicks, but sofas were there in my time of need (after I overestimated my tolerance like a scrub >.> ) so they shall forever be my first love.

For serious though, whoops too much ketamine, chilling till I am willing to be on my feet again.

I'll make sure to report back when it shows, even if the higher doses aren't what I enjoy, it should be a nicer NMDA antagonist than DXM for protecting against stim damage. But we shall see if it's my style or not.

Consumer - with us both seeing the effects it has on patients in high dose IV. I wouldnt go Anywhere near it either brother.

consumer - with us both seeing the effects it has on patients in high dose IV. I wouldnt go Anywhere near it either brother.

Hey Sproutsicle, would coming off SSRIs potentially cause sensitization to ketamine? Since I feel like I am in the negatives on tolerance to K currently and that's the only thing that's varying at the moment in me.

Had some legit K from the naughty net, not that long ago, and it was the first time I had K in fucking ages. Fuck me K tolerance really doesn't go away does it. A G gone in an hour or so. OK when a tenner a G. Not worth it at current street prices, and from tinterwebs. Spose people dance at parties now though.