• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Thread v.2 - shortage or not?

Was in a smoking area of a well known club on Sunday and was chatting to a girl who gave me a small bump and it was pretty decent stuff actually. She did say it was be best stuff she had got in quite a while though, so is there in dribs & drabs

this thread digresses into poncey arguments about S and R, when the fact of the matter is. Where, When, Why, How are alll the things relating to ketamine at the moment. Just diid a gram of half decent really small shard stuff in brighton. wasnt super strong. but was nice. whats going on.

Can not for my life source any decent K, offline or online which is saying something.. I think theyve forgotten how to make it. Tests as ket OK but its clearley pissweak, I dont expect to feel like ive had an all you can drink cocktail after 300mg or so, its ridiculous. Vials are next I think,

Was absolutely gone on a few lines of the new stuff last night. Only did 50-60mg i suppose the weed and bit of drink helped...

Nitrous on top was amazing.

50mg? Thats pretty low even for me, and i dont have tolerance and what i get is pharm grade... Were you eyeballing it?

50mg? Thats pretty low even for me, and i dont have tolerance and what i get is pharm grade... Were you eyeballing it?

I guess it was the combined substances. Weed definitely potentates the effects.

Had a couple of lines of good k earlier, good effects off it but now home and choking for some more. Only problem is the only bag of k I have left, I emptied a 2cb capsule into last weekend. Seemed like a good idea at the time but wish I'd kept them separate now. Tempted to give it a try but don't fancy sitting up for hours tripping myself haha.

Ended up being given a line of tiletamine this weekend. I seem to be unable to get away from this stuff! Worst thing to have after you've drank a few beverages...The hatred I feel for it is unbelievable haha. Outlook still seems a little bleak for K, although i have heard it's supposed to be back up north next weekend.

God I've been away for a month or so an there is a new thread. How's everyone's luck going. Espically in the south east

It's about sporadically in Brighton with a pattern of being around for a day or so every couple weeks, then disappearing again. Quality is also fluctuating alot.

'Elo you lot. Seems the only thing that brings me back to this place is the total dryness of London on the wonk front. Hope you're all well etc.

Everyone I've spoken to has been muttering dark rumours about this being the end. Something to do with closure of Eastern suppliers? I haven't read the whole thread but I assume there's talk of this.

Earlier this year there was proper, "good-old-days" K around in large quantities - the quality of which I've not seen for years and years. I've no idea where it fell on the S/R/racemic spectrum but the subjective effects were markedly different from the standard K of the last few years.

Came across something reasonable in the North from a good contact the other day, but it's in very limited supply.

I agree with specialspack that, for those of us lucky enough to have the right contacts at the right time, there was quite a volume of very, very good quality Ket available at the end of last year, at a semi-reasonable price ,just before the total cliff-dive in January.

The K quality earlier this year was brilliant, now all anyone seems to be able to source is the dreaded tiletamine. Managed to get a couple of gs of decent stuff then boom back to nothing or tilet again. I've heard that quality might be coming back in soon but whether or not it's true or if it will happen is another story.

Finally sourced some K... =D if the last lot off this fella is anything to go by I will be spending tomorrow night wondering whats real and what not %).. shall report back.. £20 a gram to.. :)

Well ScotchMist, I must say i'm very jealous right now haha! I did get told by my guy that he's got some decent shards in but not testing it myself till later in the week. £25 though and no discounts for buying larger amounts. :) let us know if it gets you wonky!!!

Locally (as in rural Wales) the general view is that there is actual ketamine available but nobody is biting cos it's going for £35-40/g which is beyond pisstake pricing. Is one of very few substances which are tempting me to go the TOR route at this point. Thankfully MXE is still available fairly easily for now which helps paper over the cracks. It ain't ket though so something's gotta give :!

There was no wonk or wondering the universe last night... this was due to lack of product not potency... the landlady did look suspiciously wobbly on her feet last night :sus:

Hope its here tonight when I get back..

I can't get decent stuff anywhere. Someone said they had shards, tried it, made me a bit wobbly but nothing more. From what i can tell quality at the moment is shite.