• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Shortage

I'm not European but just read some recent posts and it's nice to see this crackdown and shortage on ketamine has had a positive effects on its users. 8)
When will the government realize that cracking down kills more lives than it saves by forcing adulterated dangerous crap onto the market.

Thankfully it's still schedule 3 and not that mainstream in the US. If rappers and Miley Cyrus ever end up ruining it like they did with mdma I'll go postal.

I can say for sure that neither rappers nor Miley Cyrus have ruined MDMA - it's still the tits.

Yeah she does

How have shitty mainstream rappers ruined drugs... all theyve ruined is hip hop

Does Miley Cyrus smoke weed? I fucking hope not, I'd hate to have to give up.
;)
NSFW:
rs_600x600-140317053851-600-Miley-Cyrus-JR-31714.jpg

Does Miley Cyrus smoke weed? I fucking hope not, I'd hate to have to give up.
Yes she also claims to have smoked a peyote joint 8) and saw a wolf howling at the moon. No I'm not making that up that dumb bitch actually said that. So many things wrong with that statement I don't know were to begin.

Yeah she does

How have shitty mainstream rappers ruined drugs... all theyve ruined is hip hop

They brought a bunch of unneeded negative publicity to mdma by saying molly this molly that in every other song like when Rick Ross said "put Molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it
I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it".

Yea I do agree they ruined hip hop as well; posers like officer ricky have nothing on OGs like Biggie and ODB.

Not so much as a whisper of K in the air around these parts :\

"put Molly all in her champagne, she ain’t even know it
I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it".

"She" presumably has no functioning taste buds then. And "he" is a revolting human bean.

Yea I do agree they ruined hip hop as well; posers like officer ricky have nothing on OGs like Biggie and ODB.

Exactly. gangstarr is some of my fave hiphop, the mainstream shit has nothing on it

Shamby i got criticized for recommending 50/100mg as a ket starting dose... apparently 100mg is a hole dose... is it? 200mgish seems to be holey for me, apparently my ket is shit if it takes that much to hole, is that true? i thought 200mg ish was standard hole dose

Not that it matters too much cos i rarely get K, but still

I used to hole on 100mg when I first started using K. That would be when you could more or less guarantee it would always be uncut stuff though and obviously zero tolerance (hadn't used any other dissociatives either at that stage). It's a bit of a YMMV thing as with any other drug. I'd say it's probably unlikely anybody would hole on 100mg of any ket I've had over the last couple years but is really hard to tell given my tolerance. Overall quality of ketamine does appear to have plummeted since it became more tightly restricted but if it is pure ketamine and the person has no tolerance 100mg is certainly enough to hole I'd say. There'd still be YMMV to take into account though.

Ahh okay cheers for the info mate. i bet those were glorious wonky days

Were rather fun yes =D

Wasn't all that long ago really. I was a very late starter on the dissociatives front. I mentioned my first ketamine experience in EADD so I'm sure there are plenty here who would have similar experience and even more so going back to when it was far less widespread than it is now but also handily completely legal.

I remember the best ket i ever got was back in 2011 i think... or 2009... Had been doing MXE for awhile before trying it... low dose deffo wonked me better than stuff ive tried recently, was amazing that stuff made it last quite awhile as well

I remember the best ket i ever got was back in 2011 i think... or 2009...

But definitely not 2010? :)

Apart from a few decent grams bought here and there, I've hardly been impressed with any ket since about 2004.