European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Shortage

Never hit the K hole I've been longing to achieve

How were you going about it?

Don't think I've ever not been able to k hole when aiming to, never building up a tolerance would be the main factor in that I guess.

A couple people I see try to hole by gradually getting there one bump at a time which never made much sense. With no tolerance just split 200-250mg into two lines and put one up each nostril, should definitely get you there.

Krystal ket kan be very hard to krush so kan understand folk using water and heat for konvenience - especially with larger amounts as you mention, Sammy. It really does reward taking the time and effort to krush properly though. I visited a BLer down in Laaaaarndan one weekend and he was snorting lines of unkrushed krystal. Then moaning about the pain and getting into ridiculous states. He was gobsmacked at how much ket he was actually sniffing when I demonstrated the effect of krushing - goes from a tiny pile of shards to a massive pile of powder. I always enjoyed taking the time to krush properly kos it looks like you're quadrupling the amount of ket you have :D

(also works much better as a fine powder - surface area is what you want)

What weight of powder would you get from a # ml vial?

Rather depends on the concentration of the solution in the vial ;)

They're usually 500mg per vial. Think there's usually 10ml in a vial but may well be entirely wrong cos not looked for ages. You can get ~200-250mg of ketamine in 1ml of water from memory. A bit more if it's a hot solution but that's obviously no use for storage. I know my solutions used to recrystallise in the spoon and/or pin when I got up to 300mg per shot if I didn't use 'em whilst still hot. Which, in hindsight, was a very stupid thing to be doing :\

Yeah, that particular myth annoys me, in that it seemed to take hold overnight a few years back, roughly coinciding with the first batches of cut ketamine.

I have a inkling that people associated ketamine which had been cooked from liquid with purity (rightly so in most cases) and that somehow this brought about the notion that recooking it was a 'good thing'. Similar to how wet, smelly speed became inextricably associated with quality in some people's minds. It's just a theory, mind, but I can't see any alternative explanation. That said, I imagine it's convenient if you want to crush a large amount.

I've even had people earnestly inform me that crushing rather than 'cooking' is dangerous and will inevitably lead to bladder damage. Absolute bollocks, but (seemingly) enduring bollocks.

Agree with all of that. I've also heard myths about crushed ket being 'dangerous' causing internal bleeding and kidney failure and the like. Utter bilge but ketheads are a funny ol' lot sometimes. Especially Bristolian ones - they seem to have more ket myths per square mile than anywhere else in the country down there. Another common one was the supposed need to 'spit the drip' cos otherwise you'd get stomach cancer or summat. The streets of Brizzle were paved on ket phlegm for a few years I'd imagine.

Haha as I typed that a package came and scales are here! What is the rough mg amount for a k-hole for someone that's 6ft tall weighs average amount?

Also considering last night i got through approx 0.3 doing small lines, this time I want to just go all out and hit K-hole first time considering I'm already losing quantity through the wastage yesterday

For my first time I did 200mg and felt it was a good dose to start with.

You got a plan at all? Would really recommend lying down somewhere comfy, dim/dark lighting and some music (preferably headphones).

I'm getting excited for you =D I want some.

Last edited:
I have a calm double bed, a decent house mix and plenty of nitrous and weed. I reckon I've have some tolerance built from last night so 250mg may be needed.

100mg holed me with no tolerance. That was when ket was totally unkut, mind. My how things change.

I have a calm double bed, a decent house mix and plenty of nitrous and weed. I reckon I've have some tolerance built from last night so 250mg may be needed.

Sounds good although you won't have much need for the weed and nos when holing.

Make sure you do the whole dose in one go, not spread out over time. Eg split it into 2 lines and put one up each nostril, or split it into 4 lines put one up each nostril wait a few minutes then do the other 2.

Also try not to move about as it can briefly ruin the moment. A bit like staring at one spot on psychs increases the visual effects and looking away disrupts them.

Ket has taken me on a right old glorious magical ride, love the stuff. and MXE

Yeah that was my problem last night, I was being cautious as it was my first time with proper K in such a long time. Now I have scales I'm going to snort around 200-250mg weighed out properley on my scales in one go. All in one nostril or should I split the big line one per each nostril? never understood if that actually works.

Also does having a full stomach before doing it matter? I had a relatively full stomach last night and I felt the K made me very queasy. I know K makes you wonky but this was more a sickness feel almost.

It's the only drug I've taken that involves your whole body which is why I lurv it so. Your body will float/revolve/twist/stretch/tilt, your eyes get visuals, sound becomes different. You're basically fully immersed.

Yeah that was my problem last night, I was being cautious as it was my first time with proper K in such a long time. Now I have scales I'm going to snort around 200-250mg weighed out properley on my scales in one go. All in one nostril or should I split the big line one per each nostril? never understood if that actually works.

Also does having a full stomach before doing it matter? I had a relatively full stomach last night and I felt the K made me very queasy. I know K makes you wonky but this was more a sickness feel almost.

Break it up into 2 or 3 lines, don't pack one nostril with it all. I'd actually recommend waiting until it's dark. K is so much better at night. Oh and weed goes so well with K it's unreal. Have a few drags on a J before doing the lines and finish the joint off once you've re-surfaced from the hole. Tends to be amazing.

So in theory you're saying this:

10264921_10152371866307464_2003355983_n.jpg

Is enough to sniff in one go to K hole? Forgive me if pics aren't allowed. This still needs to be crushed to fine powder btw.

Stomach contents shouldn't effect whether or not you reach the hole but ket kan be rather nauseating so ideally not on a full stomach as it can make you feel queasy.

As for how much you would need to reach the hole, it varies a fair bit but if 250mg or so doesn't get you there with little or no tolerance I'd say you probably have kut ket. The only real way to find out is through experience. Practice makes perfect.

I agree that lying down in a darkened room is ideal situation for helping the hole along. It's not necessary as such but does seem to help. Set and setting are important even for drugs where the effect is essentially an inevitably "side-effect" of the drug itself. At the right dose you cannot avoid holing but get the setting right and it seems to help in getting you there.

That'll do nicely =D

Definitely devide the lines into two and put one up each nostril, theres only so much soaking up a single nostril can do ;)

In other news, my pals saying a couple of weeks and he'll have Ket back in :) Happy days =D

Time to crush this up and report back :)

Re doing it at night I agree that's better but at night my bloody scouse neighbours always moan at me for my bassy music, I'll just shut all my windows and curtains and make a funny ket sanctuary in my bedroom haha.

Ket is traditionally associated with a burrow at Chez Sham but I imagine a sanctuary would be of similar use. Or perhaps a fort made from cardboard boxes and blankets. That would be ideal. Especially if you install a burrow.

Enjoy =D

Yes enjoy!

I know music is very much a YMMV thing but I find ket and disjointed electronic music go super duper well together.

Y'know how couples have "their song"? Well me and ket have the same thing, with Dimlite - Roo (A dedication). It's all like dayyuuuuum girl dis our jaaym!

Another from the disjointed area is Slugabed - Moonbeam Rider.

Shouldn't really post a third song as it's a feat in itself if people listen to the first one. But, this ambient song had me feeling so far into the hole I could smell kangaroo poo- Gas - Microscopic (Ambient Electronic Space).