• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Shortage

Yeah man SE London... You north? Some people in brighton are saying they're getting some but i haven't heard back since yesterday lol

Ahh I live in South London, but am in Portsmouth atm that's where I've got my good K.

Portsmouth you say.... I have a friend on Isle of Wight comin thru soon who knows some portsmouth links

Big ups pompey! hahaha, yeah the ket I got has me turned over mate. Typing this one eye closed

Never gunna return to the £10 days

This was before my time I think, I was squatting with this dude in brighton and he picked some up for a tenner I think. Came as a block though? Like a large round tablet. It wasn't until a few years later I found my love for the stuff.

Just general question, what would you prefer - Shards, Crystals (they almost resemble rock salt) or just powder?

Doesn't make any difference at all as long as it's ketamine. The size of crystal (powder is just very small crystals but does tend to be more suspect as more easy for folk to mess with) depends entirely on how slowly it was brought out of solution. Most K comes in liquid form and the slower you evaporate off the water the larger the crystals.

Yeah in my experience i've always been given something not quite right when it's a powder but when it's been shards or big crystals it's been all good. I always cook it though

One of the reasons I was considering moving back to the UK was the ket at a tenner a gram, cooked right in front of you, ae you saing those days are gone for good?

Damn we had it good in London in like 2007, ket paradise

One of the reasons I was considering moving back to the UK was the ket at a tenner a gram, cooked right in front of you, ae you saing those days are gone for good?

Damn we had it good in London in like 2007, ket paradise

But yeah, paradise i'm missing or not. a tenner a g days are def well over.

Doesn't make any difference at all as long as it's ketamine. The size of crystal (powder is just very small crystals but does tend to be more suspect as more easy for folk to mess with) depends entirely on how slowly it was brought out of solution. Most K comes in liquid form and the slower you evaporate off the water the larger the crystals.

I've only once seen a vial, and the dude wanted £80 for 500mg.

Everything else has either been long shards, or cuboid style crystals - even when given shards/crystals I've been told it's uncooked.

I just dissolve and inject, what exactly is cooking? My assumption has always been that it makes it into a more snortable powder, but I'm pretty sure I'm completely wrong there.

I personally don't care on price, all I want is purity. If I pay more for a purer product, that's good. Higher prices also prevent me getting carried away.

1g of ketamine = 65mg a shot - 4 shots for a session and one incredible hole. On that basis if it costs £30/g I still get 4+ awesome holes. I'm happy with that.

Just need to find some decent mxe to mix it in now...

Cooking is just an alternative to crushing when using larger crystals - it turns large crystals into fine powder but is no different from crushing thoroughly by hand. There's an inordinate amount of bullshit myths surrounding ketamine and all the stuff about cooking is one of 'em. It's just crushing via the medium of hot water essentially. The solution is evaporated rapidly which makes the crystals formed much smaller - very small crystals = powder basically. If you do the same thing on a far lower heat (or indeed simply leave out on a plate with no heat for several hours) you get much larger crystals. There is no difference otherwise - ketamine is ketamine. Or at least it used to be. Has been a while since there was much chance of getting pure ket from dealers. Used to be the only drug you could virtually guarantee was never cut. Sadly no longer the case :|

Good call in not buying that vial - I thought the fella offering me vials was taking the piss wanting £15 apiece for 'em.

Cooking is just an alternative to crushing when using larger crystals - it turns large crystals into fine powder but is no different from crushing thoroughly by hand. There's an inordinate amount of bullshit myths surrounding ketamine and all the stuff about cooking is one of 'em. It's just crushing via the medium of hot water essentially.

Yeah, that particular myth annoys me, in that it seemed to take hold overnight a few years back, roughly coinciding with the first batches of cut ketamine.

I have a inkling that people associated ketamine which had been cooked from liquid with purity (rightly so in most cases) and that somehow this brought about the notion that recooking it was a 'good thing'. Similar to how wet, smelly speed became inextricably associated with quality in some people's minds. It's just a theory, mind, but I can't see any alternative explanation. That said, I imagine it's convenient if you want to crush a large amount.

I've even had people earnestly inform me that crushing rather than 'cooking' is dangerous and will inevitably lead to bladder damage. Absolute bollocks, but (seemingly) enduring bollocks.

Never hit the K hole I've been longing to achieve, I don't want to waste this gram as all I want to do is be able to say I've K-holed once :( Gonna wait till my scales come now so I can just sniff a whole 150mg in one line and be away.

The K I had was pretty hard to crush I must say, my usual technique of crushing with cards on a DVD wasn't doing an awful lot :( Break from that for now anyway till scales come.

Cards on a DVD? You need a banknote and a lighter, not cards.

I've never, ever weighed ketamine. Maybe you're being too cautious?

I was using my grinder to crush it finely, I don't like the banknote method I feel like some escapes. Usually I get a train ticket, fold it in half and roll my grinder over it till its powedered, then empty it onto the DVD for final crushing, but this wasn't powdering as much as I had hoped for.

I would've thought a train ticket was a bit too thick to really facilitate grinding the stuff down, but maybe that's just me. I've never had anything escape from under a banknote either, but hey. :)