• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Uk Gun control is ludicrous. Hand cannons for everyone...!

Why make amendments? Come the revolution, the right to shoot burgler's bollocks off and racists in the face will be written into the constitution...

Point of order. Is it not going to be constitutionally possible to shoot Farage in the face? I don't think another chance at a photo like this would hurt newspaper sales would it? (And remember, its all about trade now)

nigel-farage-pic-ins-news-image-1-193540038.jpg

Point of order. Is it not going to be constitutionally possible to shoot Farage in the face? I don't think another chance at a photo like this would hurt newspaper sales would it? (And remember, its all about trade now)

Eeh, I can just imagine the entry on Freecycle:

"Would like to trade one heavily abused, slightly bloodstained and extremely pissed up right wing politician for a decent government what actually gives a shit...."

I'm not a Farage fan, but the guy does come under fire for some unfair criticism. Firstly

If you read the article it was written October 2015, well before the recent Jo Cox murder.

As for what he actually said, he just states it should be OK for gun clubs to hold guns but under "very very strict circumstances", so our British team doesn't have to travel to France to train. he's hardly advocating America's right to bear arms, in fact if you read the article he fiercly opposes it.

Some retard posted this in some gun nut forum I follow and the article was from 2014...well before brexit

"A person who wants to possess or use a firearm must have a firearm licence. Licence holders must be at least 18 years of age, have a "genuine reason" for holding a firearm licence[1] and must not be a "prohibited person". All firearms in Australia must be registered by serial number to the owner, who holds a firearms licence, except that firearms manufactured before 1 January 1901 may not need to be registered in some states. The firearm owner must have secure storage for the firearm. Some states allow an owner to store or borrow another person's registered firearm of the same category.[citation needed] Firearms dealers must be over 21 years of age and hold a dealer's licence, and dealers' employees must be vetted by the police. "Prohibited persons" cannot be employed by dealers. Besides other requirements, dealers must ensure that the purchaser of a firearm holds a firearm licence, must maintain a register and must notify police of each transaction."

Doesn't appear to be too difficult there.
If you knew anything about Australia then you would know our gun laws are quite strict. No automatics, semi auto matics, pump action shot guns or pistols. So you can basically have a bolt action rifle..

If you knew anything about Australia then you would know our gun laws are quite strict. No automatics, semi auto matics, pump action shot guns or pistols. So you can basically have a bolt action rifle..

Same as the UK then.

I remember a few years back now when loaded magazine did a piece where Piers whatshisname decided to see how easy it was to get an illegal gun in Britain and within about an hour of asking around in a dodgy south London pub he was waiting in a strangers car for "Russian John" to turn up with a bag of guns so he could pick one. IIRC he bought a .38 special for about £350 which is comparable to what it would have cost back when they were legal. Apparently most of the illegal guns in the UK originate from eastern Europe where they are easily available and money talks.

whats the story behind this photo? Did he drive his rover into a hedge while pissed up on good old english bitter?

whats the story behind this photo? Did he drive his rover into a hedge while pissed up on good old english bitter?

No. He crashed his helicopter into a field while pissed up on old english bitter...

Fuckin affluent cunt!

It's stranger than what FUBAR says. He was electioneering, tailing a banner on a light plane which said 'vote for your country, vote UKIP'. The banner wasn't tied properly and got caught up in some vital equipment, crashing the plane. That was 2010.

In 2011 the pilot was convicted of making threats to kill Farage and give a two year suspended community order. All the fuss in the courts and trying to prove mental health (unbelievably of the pilot, not Farage) led to a long wait for compensation.

In 2013 the pilot 'commited suicide'.

christ. what a fucking trainwreck, on so many levels.

Holy shit, that was convoluted.

Most things involving Farage tend to be that way tinker.....

Not sure if he makes the news on your side of the pond or not but he's an absolute cunt....

It's stranger than what FUBAR says. He was electioneering, tailing a banner on a light plane which said 'vote for your country, vote UKIP'. The banner wasn't tied properly and got caught up in some vital equipment, crashing the plane. That was 2010.

In 2011 the pilot was convicted of making threats to kill Farage and give a two year suspended community order. All the fuss in the courts and trying to prove mental health (unbelievably of the pilot, not Farage) led to a long wait for compensation.

In 2013 the pilot 'commited suicide'.

Do you happen to know where the crash took place SHM?

Warning 'propeller' 8(.. Should have said - Warning were going to crash - fake tan bitch. Seriously those socks !

Flying in a Polish plane, what did Farage expect? :|

pilot should have known not to put someone with right wing leanings in the right seat, it was bound to veer to the right and and up inverted

Last edited:
Unfair. 8) Fair enough I didn't notice the date. Ask him again and he'd probably say the same thing.

Right, so now we're judging him on what he'd "probably" say. Because what he actually said, was perhaps quite rational!?

ScotchMist said:
The guys a cunt Raas. It's not unfair, its not of the mark and you defending him doesn't surprise me one bit.

And because I can spot your slandering and misinformation, I too am a monster of course.

ScotchMist said:
I did read it. He's just spouting controversial shit because it's the only way for him to get heard.

You read it. Except you've clearly missed the bit where he refuses to give an answer because he "doesn't wan't any aggro" or controversy. Put on a spot, he actively tries his best to not get attention from the controversial question. Did you miss that bit, or is this more slander?

Some retard posted this in some gun nut forum I follow and the article was from 2014...well before brexit

I too heard this years ago, though this is a more recent response. SM admits he got the dates wrong and the thread is thus completely flawed, but before starting the thread he should really check the authenticity of his accusations.

/thread