• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Uk Gun control is ludicrous. Hand cannons for everyone...!

Yeh, air rifles initially (I need more practice for my vermin shoots), but after 6 months as a member we can move up to the firearms. I doubt they have anything larger than .22 though.

There is a practical limit on the balistics of an air rifle pellet that limits them to around 1000 feet /second or just subsonic but still that's pretty damn powerful. That's just a little less than the muzzle velocity of a 9mm.

.22 rifles can be pretty fun to shoot and are accurate to a good 200-300 meters which is plenty really. 5.56mm and 7.62mm are a lot of fun but you need a really long range (a 7.62 is accurate out to over 900m)....

Plus air pellets and .22LR rounds are cheap as chips which makes it much more cost effective.

Yeah I lost the original post too but have stuck it up again....

Wasnt really worth it for what I had to say but I'm fucked if inspector Morse is gonna fuck around with my posts.... :)

What about this one allegedly take from Nige's tinder profile.....:)

imslaDb.jpg

I can't stop fucking laughing at this. It's also wrong that I can't stop looking at it. SICK!

<3

I think everyone shooting cans should have a high powered hand gun. Bb's and pellet guns are useless...............................................for shooting Africans , Jamaicans and Americans ( Sadie <3)=D

I still stand by my earlier position: No guns without "undo" buttons.

If you could undo a shooting, then it would not be a problem .....

The ones who want to utilize firearms for negative purposes are going to acquire them regardless of the legislation in place. How do people not realize this?

england has a hard enough time controlling knife crime and bare knuckle violence between drunks in city centres at weekends, so yeah what a great idea, loosen firearm restrictions right after we've had a neonazi shoot an MP with a homemade pistol.

farage can fuck right off.

The ones who want to utilize firearms for negative purposes are going to acquire them regardless of the legislation in place. How do people not realize this?
a) where from?
b) how much will said illicit weapons cost?

I live on an island with strict gun laws, and yeah - there are illegal guns about, but they cost upwards of $30 000. More than your petty thief lout (apologies to Mark E Smith) could afford.
And people with really serious intentions of mass carnage don't exclusively use guns, as UK residents are sadly all too aware.

a) where from?
b) how much will said illicit weapons cost?

I live on an island with strict gun laws, and yeah - there are illegal guns about, but they cost upwards of $30 000. More than your petty thief lout (apologies to Mark E Smith) could afford.
And people with really serious intentions of mass carnage don't exclusively use guns, as UK residents are sadly all too aware.

Where from and how much? I don't know which island you are referring to, so I can't answer that. But I assure you, even on the black market a .22 pistol is not going to cost 30k, don't be silly.

I'm assuming you're not from Australia.

Guns don't kill people - people kill people. So give the people enough guns to kill all the people and job's a good'un...

I am in australia, yes.

"A person who wants to possess or use a firearm must have a firearm licence. Licence holders must be at least 18 years of age, have a "genuine reason" for holding a firearm licence[1] and must not be a "prohibited person". All firearms in Australia must be registered by serial number to the owner, who holds a firearms licence, except that firearms manufactured before 1 January 1901 may not need to be registered in some states. The firearm owner must have secure storage for the firearm. Some states allow an owner to store or borrow another person's registered firearm of the same category.[citation needed] Firearms dealers must be over 21 years of age and hold a dealer's licence, and dealers' employees must be vetted by the police. "Prohibited persons" cannot be employed by dealers. Besides other requirements, dealers must ensure that the purchaser of a firearm holds a firearm licence, must maintain a register and must notify police of each transaction."

Doesn't appear to be too difficult there.

Look at it this way, if we furnish enough nutters with enough guns, statistically speaking, one of them is bound to shoot Farage in the face at some point, so I'm all for it...

I like to think of it this way - locking the doors and closing the windows doesn't mean your house won't get burgled. However, it makes it harder for the burglar and makes it harder to get away with.

I like to think of it this way - locking the doors and closing the windows doesn't mean your house won't get burgled. However, it makes it harder for the burglar and makes it harder to get away with.

Yeh, but shooting the burgler's bollocks out of his arse is much more fun ;)