• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

UK - Dance music guru Deadmau5 slams Madonna for 'promoting ecstasy' during Miami...

Never really liked Deadmau5, first time I ever saw him was in england, manchester it was when he was really small it was only about a crowd of 200 or something, he got bottled off stage 2 hours in and started to ride round hid DJ booth on his bmx.. nice one

It can be worse.... Skrillex :cough:

Madonna in her hey day in the 90s, of coursse just go listen to her songs, classics.

GET INTO THE GROOVE BABY

the article is garbage. 3 paragraphs summarizing a twitter convo, and then copy pasta on MDMA.

journalism sucks

lol deadmau5 a guru... yeah if u like shitty recycled trance music from ten years ago...

Why anyone would take MDMA at a madonna performance baffles me, because we are living in a material world, and im ma ma material girllll.

Why anyone would take MDMA at a madonna performance baffles me, because we are living in a material world, and im ma ma material girllll.

Maybe not anymore but people used to go fucking crazy at her shows during the 90's. Tons of hot girls rolling balls.

wow funny... pop MDNA music... maybe it her way of sayin ''Im still young and cool'' idk...still funny

check out ray of light, or the official video for bedtime story.