• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Cocaine "standard gram"

approximately probably would of been abbetter word to use. ya'll motherfuckers need countdown

Hence the word basically.
come on.

if somebody owed you 1000ukp and paid you back only 800ukp and, when you complained, they told you "i basically paid you", would you be satisfied?

:\

if you guys are being sold 800mg as a gram and are settling for that, you're choosing to be ripped off.

alasdair

Well I can't speak for everyone but o get 3 grams for 70 now. Sometimes less. Just depends from who.

Well I can't speak for everyone but o get 3 grams for 70 now. Sometimes less. Just depends from who.

Coke at it's very best goes for about 50quid for 70% stuff online, on the street your lookin at 70-100 quid for that quality. You must be sniffing about 10% coke if its even cocaine lol

lidocain costs bugger all in quantity - try washing up your 25 quid 'coke ' and see what you get back.

I didn't know most people bough a "gram". In my part of the country people buy it in £20 bags which I *think* is .2.
I've had really low quality coke and really high quality coke so I guess it depends on the dealer.
To me the high of coke is just NOT worth the price, especially for the super-shot duration of it. Why pay £100/g for coke when you can pay £10/g for really high quality amphetamine which offers just as good a high and last several times longer? Or meth for about the same price but feels better than coke and last like 12-36 hours.

I had some rocky stuff a week ago my mate brought it 90£ a bag not sure what it weighed I would guess 0.6 0.8 was fuckin nice 1 key had me buzzing off my tits lasted a long time I really enjoyed it to I'm not really that into stims, would never turn them down for free though I could use a nice key or that coke would make my day at work a breeze but i suppose life isn't always supposed to be a breeze

I'd rather get 0.6 of uncut than a bashed G.

Decent stuff knocking about the East Midlands atm.

o6YcSqw5.jpg

Quality- north- Midlands and south has all been fucking awful. Even my most reliable London go to, smells slightly diesaly but typical eph heart racing..tired within an hour.. and Hungary...ffs

If I wanna get needlessly angry for an hour and wonder why I did it to myself I’d just watch Piers Morgan.

I don't know what the fuck this reply means my little Gemmifera Brussels pullulant, but it touched my heart !

Oh yeah it's fucking overated isn't it.

Fuck the cartels
Fuck South America
And fuck cocaine

Centrifuge tubes, but I guess you could shove them up your arse if you were so inclined.